Question to Poison Clan

magicninja

If you were thinking logically you would simply understand why PC would hit California. You must be a lawyer to try and sell a story about anything with the world lawyer in being about thinking logically. It is definately about finding flaws though. Even if those flaws are tiny and miniscule. Adding an insult to the end of every attempt at making a point does not make your argument any stronger. A bit of logic for you.

It's not an insult. It's my way of having a little fun. constantly pointing out possible/apparent logical errors gets very tiring. I gotta do something to keep myself entertained or I might stop posting. Then how would people be entertained?

but I'm glad this seems to be slowly coming to a conclusion. I guess we won't get to 100 pages. :(

Edit: Stupid '?'

Edited by Brandon Simonson

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update this is all being worked out as we speak. We apologize to California we didnt spot the mistake in some of their bio's before this took place. We'll do our best to make everything right. Thanks to those that helped.

You are very welcome Mhawk, anytime.

Just an update this is all being worked out as we speak. We apologize to California we didnt spot the mistake in some of their bio's before this took place. We'll do our best to make everything right. Thanks to those that helped.

Very good to hear.

magicninja: This post was a horrible idea. Congrats on blowing something ridiculously out of proportion. You certainly deserve a round of applause, good sir. Very nicely done! :v::v::v:

That's good news. :)

Official California Reply:

California.jpg

The matter has been resolved. Fair reparations have been negotiated.

We would like to thank Poison Clan for their just resolution to this conflict. They really are good people.

We would also like to thank our protectors in TPF for bearing with us and lending us diplomatic aid. They have met and exceeded their obligations as our protector, given the circumstances.

All California nations have been ordered to accept peace.

magicninja: This post was a horrible idea. Congrats on blowing something ridiculously out of proportion. You certainly deserve a round of applause, good sir. Very nicely done! :v::v::v:

+1 to whistle blowers everywhere. :P

Good job PC I knew you guys would see reason and use the small portions of your hearts that aren't blackened yet. :)

California is a good alliance that only wants to live and grow in peace. They chose not to back up TPF in the war even though they could have. TPF respected that and it would be nice if everyone else would as well.

Edited by magicninja

+1 to whistle blowers everywhere. :P

Good job PC I knew you guys would see reason and use the small portions of your hearts that aren't blackened yet. :)

California is a good alliance that only wants to live and grow in peace. They chose not to back up TPF in the war even thiough they could have. TPF respected that and it would be nice if everyone else would as well.

If you think this had anything to do with your whistle blowing on the OWF then you are sorely mistaken. But if it helps you sleep at night to think that you played some critical role in this...then by all means.

If you think this had anything to do with your whistle blowing on the OWF then you are sorely mistaken. But if it helps you sleep at night to think that you played some critical role in this...then by all means.

Ok but would anyone else have cared to ask about it? I guess someone from TPF would've done it if I didn't but still I beat them to it.

muaahahahahahah!!!

I guess the pm's and queries of thanks are to be ignored then.

Who knows what weird things you can find browsing war screens out of boredom?

Well, since this is totally unrelated to the current war, and it's a tech raid on a TPF protectorate.

And everyone can see how TPF takes it's treaties seriously.

And after the responses in this thread from both Karma and non Karma folks, a PC stomping would be a welcome thing. Nothing like having an experienced meatshield do your dirty work for you.

And since the last remaining pro PC voice in TPF has had a HUGE change of heart.

And we will be much closer in AS when all is said and done, so it will be sorta fair.

And since everyone knows how much PC loves war.

....the future shall be interesting indeed.

House of Cards 2.0

I wasn't suggesting that you couldn't have hurt us back then. But you know as well as I do that if it had just been the two our alliances, despite the massive size difference, we would gladly have fought you to the death. Perhaps there will be a round 2 (hope I have a FAFB by then too).

Edited by Chairman Cao

Good show magicninja. You don't see these threads work very often.

Congrats to California.

NAh CTB was right. If I hadn't done it someone else would have. Some of the credit should go to PC for seeing their mistake and working to correct it. I honestly didn't believe they had it in them. I have never been so pleased to be proven wrong in that regard.

Oh and hi Deathdread!

Sup

Official California Reply:

California.jpg

The matter has been resolved. Fair reparations have been negotiated.

We would like to thank Poison Clan for their just resolution to this conflict. They really are good people.

We would also like to thank our protectors in TPF for bearing with us and lending us diplomatic aid. They have met and exceeded their obligations as our protector, given the circumstances.

All California nations have been ordered to accept peace.

No hard feelings, okay everyone?

Edited by DeathDread

This is one of the alliances I expect factions of Karma to roll themselves after this war is over.

We're doing all alliances in alphabetical order after this war. I comes before P.

I didn't blame Karma either.

No but you did claim that Karma should stand up for this TPF protectorate. You didn't really give a motivation for it so I'm guessing it was just another string of empty words seeing as no karma alliance have any ties to this alliance. Nice backpedaling from your failed cheap shot at karma though.

No but you did claim that Karma should stand up for this TPF protectorate. You didn't really give a motivation for it so I'm guessing it was just another string of empty words seeing as no karma alliance have any ties to this alliance. Nice backpedaling from your failed cheap shot at karma though.

Perhaps its time to stop "guessing"

If you put any fact or substance in your random accusations against karma we wouldn't have to. Keep working those legs.

So unless I clearly accuse Karma of different things you will continue to guess at what I might be saying and conclude my posts are accusations against Karma. I will try to clear this up in one sentence so there will be no lines to look between.

I DONT BLAME KARMA FOR ANY PART OF THIS INCIDENT.