The Official 'I Hate TPF' Thread

Roadie

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingzog, if I don't hate NoR, I doubt anyone in TPF does either.
I find it funny to see Nordreich lecturing TPF.

I think we can find some questionable stuff that alliance AA has done in the past. But let me guess, you'll say "that was under a different leader(s)".

Oh, the irony. :awesome:

I commend both of you on your ability to completely misinterpret a four-line post in what is, essentially, a joke thread.

Here's a hint. Go back, read it again, and focus on the part in the brackets.

Edited by kingzog

I commend both of you on your ability to completely misinterpret a four-line post in what is, essentially, a joke thread.

Here's a hint. Go back, read it again, and focus on the part in the brackets.

Ok to triple EZI three way break off flank attack with you.

Edited by mhawk

Typo? Thats it, to EZI with you too.

Pssh. Here is another example to hate TPF, always threatening things they can't back up! I am not scared of you. EZI pfft.

Also too many one liners. They also like pretending to be "evil" too much.

/me hugs mhawk

I don't hate TPF or any other alliance (well maybe Vox Populi, they are terrorists, after all), but I do have an aversion to the willful ignorance of alliance members who start topics like this about their own alliance.

Yeah, we get it, TPF is just a barrel full of fun and and has never had a PZI or EZI list, except for that one time, and that other time...and oh, that other time..but that was special, uh those were special, oh and that other time...and...and... Yeah, we get it.

:blink:

Well, hail to TPF for at least trying to rewrite their history this way, for it does seem to suggest that they are trying to be better, even if they are stuck using their same old propaganda methods to get that message across. :)

I don't hate TPF or any other alliance (well maybe Vox Populi, they are terrorists, after all), but I do have an aversion to the willful ignorance of alliance members who start topics like this about their own alliance.

Yeah, we get it, TPF is just a barrel full of fun and and has never had a PZI or EZI list, except for that one time, and that other time...and oh, that other time..but that was special, uh those were special, oh and that other time...and...and... Yeah, we get it.

:blink:

Well, hail to TPF for at least trying to rewrite their history this way, for it does seem to suggest that they are trying to be better, even if they are stuck using their same old propaganda methods to get that message across. :)

Meh, most rulers that remember the old stuff are in Poison Clan now.

We stab everyone in the back.

This time we are being extra tricky about it by fighting on the same side of them for a month in all out nuclear war and refusing to leave the battlefield when most everyone else has already.

Betrayal through pixel loss while fighting on the same side!

We are trying to start a new trend on Bob by using this manner of backstabbery. I'm not sure how popular it's going to be though.

We stab everyone in the back.

This time we are being extra tricky about it by fighting on the same side of them for a month in all out nuclear war and refusing to leave the battlefield when most everyone else has already.

Betrayal through pixel loss while fighting on the same side!

We are trying to start a new trend on Bob by using this manner of backstabbery. I'm not sure how popular it's going to be though.

I think mhawk put it best with, "Damned if we do, damned if we don't."