The Official 'I Hate TPF' Thread

Roadie

We don't hate tPF, we're just completely apathetic about you. You're just another alliance on the NPOWagon and as you've indicated your desire to be targeted until NPO gets peace, we'll be nuking you. It's a bit insincere how you guys are in peace mode, however. It suggests a pragmatic frame of mind; you want to keep your NPO relations, but at the same time you don't want to take the damage associated with keeping your NPO relations. Whether this war has been honorable or not, on the other hand, honorable is a hegemony term which indicates that the tech-farmed nations have been completely compliant in their decimation. As the age of Hegemony is over, honorable wars are an obsolete imposition.

Less than 10% of our original nations have not fought in this war. They obviously missed the group teleconference with the god king emperor of the pacific about the grand plan of oppression. We'll work to get them up to speed asap.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You killed my alliance once, and you were supposed to protect it

Sorry I wasn't around for that :(... I can change my nation's religion to Voodoo and see about some form of Zombification if you like? Look me up under Ministries of Strange Requests.. :P

oo/

We don't hate tPF, we're just completely apathetic about you. You're just another alliance on the NPOWagon and as you've indicated your desire to be targeted until NPO gets peace, we'll be nuking you. It's a bit insincere how you guys are in peace mode, however. It suggests a pragmatic frame of mind; you want to keep your NPO relations, but at the same time you don't want to take the damage associated with keeping your NPO relations. Whether this war has been honorable or not, on the other hand, honorable is a hegemony term which indicates that the tech-farmed nations have been completely compliant in their decimation. As the age of Hegemony is over, honorable wars are an obsolete imposition.

Don't feed the phoenix.

Um, yeah, about that. We're all about making sure everyone enjoys the war; how can we do that unless we take a few days now and then to re-stock our war supplies? I mean, really, the war wouldn't be much fun for you all if we just sat there and didn't respond or do anything...

After three weeks I took a turn in hippy, no to reload, but to get away from the computer a little and enjoy RL for a few.

You killed my alliance once, and you were supposed to protect it

We will try to avoid killing any more of your alliances in the future.

Edit: Wow. Looks like you've been in more failed alliances than the average player. I can only hope we were the cause of the demise of all 3.

Edited by Roadie

We will try to avoid killing any more of your alliances in the future.

Edit: Wow. Looks like you've been in more failed alliances than the average player. I can only hope we were the cause of the demise of all 3.

Well let's see... FPI failed because of CIS, which is dead

GOLD failed because of it's own internal problems towards the end, and I wasn't a member at the time although I was sad to see its demise

Purge failed because of TPF, which looks pretty dead to me and the rest of the cyberverse right now

Your members are jumping ship like it's nothing, GPA members didn't even surrender during their curbstomp as fast as TPF members are... It can't possibly feel too good to see that you're barely doing better than GGA, one of the biggest jokes of a NPO puppet in the game

Edited by Comrade Korey

GOLD failed because of it's own internal problems towards the end, and I wasn't a member at the time although I was sad to see its demise

Purge failed because of TPF, which looks pretty dead to me and the rest of the cyberverse right now

Your members are jumping ship like it's nothing, GPA members didn't even surrender during their curbstomp as fast as TPF members are... It can't possibly feel too good to see that you're barely doing better than GGA, one of the biggest jokes of a NPO puppet in the game

It's almos tlike you're still butthurt over something that happened long ago?

It's almos tlike you're still butthurt over something that happened long ago?

Nah, I let it go, I'm just pointing out that TPF can't talk about anybody because the only reason you got away with anything you've ever done was because the New Pacific Order forgave you after the Unjust War and babied you ever since

I'm fairly certain many 30 member alliances have more political capital than The Phoenix Federation does

Hows the food at the kids table anyway? I hope those chicken fingers haven't gotten cold.

Nah, I let it go, I'm just pointing out that TPF can't talk about anybody because the only reason you got away with anything you've ever done was because the New Pacific Order forgave you after the Unjust War and babied you ever since

Could have fooled me that you let it go. And no, you weren't pointing that out at all. Go back and read your post.

More importantly, are we at war?

Everyone bleeds members when you are in a fight, and if you were on the receiving end of what we are, you would understand. Some folks just can't take the heat, and if they choose to leave TPF, so be it, but those that stay have become a family, a core unit, and we will be unbreakable no matter the time this war last. And when this war ends, we will take what we have learned, and rebuild for the better. I'de like to see any other alliance whom at one time had roughly 17 alliances attacking them, and didn't lose a few members.

;)

Good day.

Eh, they're chilly but I mean we can't complain, because you know we still get to eat unlike a couple alliances I can think of

Our waiters have been loading ammo in the back room between delivering food orders. Obviously some of them have forgotten the importance of customer service. Feel free not to tip them and the meal is on the house.

TPF is anything but dead. We're not shedding members, only infra huggers. It's nice to see that the art of hyperbole is still alive though.

Dead? Haha. Right. We're not going anywhere. Sorry to burst your bubble. We will not disband. We will rebuild. We are here to stay. You'd best get used to us. Keep the hate coming!

-Bama

Everyone bleeds members when you are in a fight, and if you were on the receiving end of what we are, you would understand. Some folks just can't take the heat, and if they choose to leave TPF, so be it, but those that stay have become a family, a core unit, and we will be unbreakable no matter the time this war last. And when this war ends, we will take what we have learned, and rebuild for the better. I'de like to see any other alliance whom at one time had roughly 17 alliances attacking them, and didn't lose a few members.

;)

Good day.

To be fair though most TPF members couldn't take the heat, and I'm not saying that other people wouldn't lose members, however the exodus that has left The Phoenix Federation is quite remarkable. I'm not going to say that I've never surrendered because I have once and it was probably the most regrettable thing I've done in this game, simply because I realized soon after that I had a responsibility to go down with the ship, a lesson that TPF members have never had to learn because you either surrendered as a whole or always stayed under the protection of others

And to the comments of me claiming you guys are dead I don't think you will disband, but you have lost credibility from everyone in the foreseeable future, therefore you have been rendered irrelevant

Edited by Comrade Korey

To be fair though most TPF members couldn't take the heat, and I'm not saying that other people wouldn't lose members, however the exodus that has left The Phoenix Federation is quite remarkable. I'm not going to say that I've never surrendered because I have once and it was probably the most regrettable thing I've done in this game, simply because I realized soon after that I had a responsibility to go down with the ship, a lesson that TPF members have never had to learn because you either surrendered as a whole or always stayed under the protection of others

And to the comments of me claiming you guys are dead I don't think you will disband, but you have lost credibility from everyone in the foreseeable future, therefore you have been rendered irrelevant

I would suggest that in the future you check numbers before you post. We are at 186 members as of my posting this, and we went into the war with 240-ish, so we lost 54ish members. That is no where near "Most TPF members."

Also, please explain how we lost credibility.

You'd be surprised. I think a lot of people respect that we've kept fighting when we probably could have gotten terms. See, most people, while they may hate us, aren't quite this irrational about it. Luckily we have you to spice the thread up. :wub:

-Bama

TPF, which looks pretty dead to me and the rest of the cyberverse right now

Well.. not too many surrenders on our part.. mostly ZI and delete to reroll better resources.. like uranium and fur :P or whiskey and gun pron :) The rest.. well .. if they love their infra that much :P... Everyone left will fight as long as we still have snowballs and beer bottles.. rawr

oo/

By the way Roadie.. you promised me more beer if we hit page 9

Hold on. Is this to say we had credibility before? Lol!