The Official 'I Hate TPF' Thread

Roadie

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do really dislike these, Tibetan Phreedom Fighters.

I thank Hollywood for this. since they've taken up the cause, any number number of people have now heard of Tibet.

Also, hai. Can I use your sunglasses?

TPF stole my lunch money :(

Our original plan was to steal your warchest, but we found our soldier force in significant distress. We were forced to pull our pickpockets off station in the New York subways in the hope that depriving you of your daily caloric requirements would turn the tide in our favor and help fund our cause another day.

Edited by Roadie

Did I ever tell you about the time mhawk sold me into slavery? mhawk puts me on a ship to Zenith, right? And I'm chained to a pipe. Meanwhile, ol' mhawk, he's back in Saint Hollis siring three beautiful children with my wife!

To mhawk! A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a gun who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

Don't cry to me about the slavery. I know all about hawk putting people into slavery. How do you think I got assigned to the complaint department?

Edited by Roadie

TPF tried to deflate my hatred of them by self-identifying with it.

:(

Our recruiter will be along shortly to take your application. We are not excepting new members until this war is over however. I apologize for the neccessary delay in welcoming you to the fold.

Stop stealing NPOs last few days of fame.

Funny you should mention NPO. I was going to put forth the idea that we DoW them to keep our enemies guessing. :ehm:

Edited by Roadie

Italy soccer carried on a pleasent conversation during our war making me feel guilty for killing his citizens

All of his citizens are deadbeats. You've done Italy a great service. He sends his thanks.

Two of my TPF 'war buddies' turtled. One of them sent me a BAWWW message about being nuked 6 days straight, the other is tearing down my infra because of his higher tech level, and more effective CMs.

To make matters worse, I can't nuke him, because someone is ALWAYS on before me.

WHERE IS THE SATISFACTION IN THAT?!?!?!

ALSO: Obligatory TPF hate:

I...uh...HATE TPF!!!! (amidoinitright?)

You have my personal promise that some TPF nations in your NS will be coming out of hippy soon. You should be able to nuke one of these nations if you fill one of their defensive slots. But you have to act fast. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! THESE ARE IN HIGH DEMAND AND WILL NOT LAST LONG!

Edited by Roadie

I don't hate TPF, I hate the misleading sigs. I do believe NPO is Karma's Most Wanted.

Hopefully this thread can stay a bit more light-hearted than the others.

We have introduced those sigs in anticipation of taking over the number one most hated as NPO seems to have no desire as of late to publicly attract hatred toward themselves.

i hate TPF for stealing my idea... i was going to do this for GDA :(

We will try not to let this happen again. We at TPF have been slow to surrender, but oddly quick to act on other ideas less sensible.

We have introduced those sigs in anticipation of taking over the number one most hated as NPO seems to have no desire as of late to publicly attract hatred toward themselves.

It all makes sense now.