The Official 'I Hate TPF' Thread

Roadie

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I've been entitled to hate The Phoenix Federation, with my membership and all. :P

Damn it Heyman, you really need to start showing up for our Evil Inspirational Speakers

Last week's discourse on "Before one can truly hate another they must first learn to hate themselves" was both highly motivational and deeply moving. :awesome:

but ever since then there's just more and more to admire about you guys.

We have gained a considerable amount of weight since then. :awesome: After the war I'm putting everyone on a high protein diet and an extensive exercise regimen.

*snip*

Let's see... what has TPF done to me...

1. Outrageous reps for hitting 3 TPF applicants, 750 tech ($3m/150 tech x 5) during my time with Vox Populi.

Follow-Up: Never paid, never will.

2. DefCon to disband, since there was no possible way to recover from losing 2 Triumvirs.

Follow-Up: I'm happy where I am, I'm certain Cowen70 is too.

(OOC)3. Sentencing me to EZI, hunting down and finding the new beginning. I guess since the person who discovered it could be blamed to and given the person was in govt, I guess TOOL can also be blamed as an accomplice to my EZI.

Follow-Up: I sure do miss that past life. Oh well.(/OOC)

4. Failed to support DefCon when we needed them most during the conflict with DE.

Follow-Up: Everyone else but TPF was willing to help us, but no Q was more important than a former protectorate.

(OOC) 5. Sanctioning me from white sphere.

Follow-Up: Meh, I don't care... keep it up, it's a reminder of my good times. It looks rather charming. (/OOC)

I hate TPF, yeah. :v: I mean, I could use any of those reasons. Although my hate isn't directed at its members, just its leadership.

1. Outrageous reps for hitting 3 TPF applicants, 750 tech ($3m/150 tech x 5) during my time with Vox Populi.

2. DefCon to disband, since there was no possible way to recover from losing 2 Triumvirs.

(OOC)3. Sentencing me to EZI, hunting down and finding the new beginning. I guess since the person who discovered it could be blamed to and given the person was in govt, I guess TOOL can also be blamed as an accomplice to my EZI.

4. Failed to support DefCon when we needed them most during the conflict with DE.

Follow-Up: Everyone else but TPF was willing to help us, but no Q was more important than a former protectorate.

Follow-Up: Meh, I don't care... keep it up, it's a reminder of my good times. It looks rather charming. (/OOC)

I hate TPF, yeah. :v: I mean, I could use any of those reasons. Although my hate isn't directed at its members, just its leadership.

Thank you for letting us know about the defaulted rep payments. Our Cheif Embezzlar will probably stop by and try to get you to buy him off.

Edited by Roadie

--- For going rogue attacking tpf, being a spy for blackstone, lying and making up a story to me about someone breaking into your house and taking over your forum accounts --- then later admitting it being a lie, and then joining vox after hitting tpf. For peace you were asked to do 1 round of tech deals, which we would pay for. We never even pursued the reps.

2. We didnt force defcon to disband. I went to zoom and showed him what was up and told him we would keep people from hitting defcon as well as offering our assistance. We offered full assistance to Zoomx3. I notified him of what had happened.

3. We didn't EZI you. We didn't PZI you. We didn't EZI cowen, we didnt PZI cowen, we didnt do anything as far as I can recall. You got removed or something by Defcon and then you ATTACKED US. Then you joined Vox. Then you were allowed to surrender. How is that ezi?

4. Failed to support Defcon? I offered Zoom our full support if needed. I wasn't aware there was even an issue until negotiations over the 12m had already happened. We talked and i told him the following.

01[21:19] <mhawk> ok

01[21:19] <mhawk> 12m

[21:19] <ZoomZoomZoom> Yeah

[21:19] <ZoomZoomZoom> I just thought I would update ya

01[21:19] <mhawk> is that where it stands

01[21:19] <mhawk> damn

01[21:19] <mhawk> ok let us know if they don't pay

01[21:19] <mhawk> soon

[21:19] <ZoomZoomZoom> They've paid

01[21:27] <mhawk[Globaldespot]> well let us know if we need to become involved

01[21:27] <mhawk[Globaldespot]> we'll see what we can do

[21:27] <ZoomZoomZoom> will do

5. Not even sure what happened there.

Anyways have fun youmaka, no hard feelings.

Edited by mhawk

Did I ever tell you about the time mhawk sold me into slavery? mhawk puts me on a ship to Zenith, right? And I'm chained to a pipe. Meanwhile, ol' mhawk, he's back in Saint Hollis siring three beautiful children with my wife!

To mhawk! A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a gun who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

Ah, yes, that was a surprising day for the teamsters at the Zenith unloading dock. Oh, that Vanadrin Failing, he sure can kick and bite. We just about never got him to the labor camp, and wouldn't you know it, after a night he just ups and disappears. Well, laughs were had all around. Thanks again, mhawk. Good times, good times.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Let me know what you bet on and I'll see what I can do.

If you could go back to page 2 and spiral this thread into the typical 'Karma is as bad as hegemony. No, come talk to us when we PZI' debate, I would appreciate it.

That one was honestly my only expectation.

So far I am extremely happy that this thread has remained on topic and humorous. Though hawk is being a PIA everytime he reminds me that I'm not funny.

I wish Karma would PZI him. :awesome:

I like TPF more and more every day, to be real honest. The NoV thing? Pretty sketchy in my opinion- but ever since then there's just more and more to admire about you guys.

Awww... We love you too. :wub:

If you could go back to page 2 and spiral this thread into the typical 'Karma is as bad as hegemony. No, come talk to us when we PZI' debate, I would appreciate it.

You want a member of Karma to rewrite history?

That would make me just as bad as the hegemony... two birds with one stone? Or one bird with two stones?

2. We didnt force defcon to disband. I went to zoom and showed him what was up and told him we would keep people from hitting defcon as well as offering our assistance. We offered full assistance to Zoomx3. I notified him of what had happened.

I recall Zoom telling me that TPF and NPO got a hold of what was going on (OOC)my IP, Cowen's IP (/OOC) and were threatening to take action against us as an alliance. You should have known that DefCon clearly couldn't have survived without 2 Triumvirs. It was a lose-lose situation either way, being steamrolled and pay reps out the wazoo or disbandment for lack of capable leadership.

3. We didn't EZI you. We didn't PZI you. We didn't EZI cowen, we didnt PZI cowen, we didnt do anything as far as I can recall.

Oh really? Then I assume Zoom lied to me about being put TPF's plan to put me and and Cowen on the PZI list? My case became EZI when Zoom tracked down my reroll, which is where TOOL can be held accountable, since Zoom was TOOL Council during that time. Very few people knew about it (like 3 maybe 4 knew of it, Zoom wasn't 1 of them).

You want a member of Karma to rewrite history?

That would make me just as bad as the hegemony... two birds with one stone? Or one bird with two stones?

Hrmmm... That's an excellent point. I think that would be two birds with no stone though. Which would make me something of a legend.

I hate TPF for dragging me into this awesome casuality kegger before I could buy a WRC. This buying 1 nuke at a day sucks :(

The only people that ever get to buy WRCs are infra huggers anyway. Be proud of your failure.