The Official 'I Hate TPF' Thread

Roadie

That requires showing a genuine will to change, something TPF has failed to do. (I do hope you get a chance to do so, however.)

Anyway....

I hate TPF because they stole Hizzy's lunch money, which I had intended to steal.

Kingzog, if I don't hate NoR, I doubt anyone in TPF does either.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair though most TPF members couldn't take the heat, and I'm not saying that other people wouldn't lose members, however the exodus that has left The Phoenix Federation is quite remarkable. I'm not going to say that I've never surrendered because I have once and it was probably the most regrettable thing I've done in this game, simply because I realized soon after that I had a responsibility to go down with the ship, a lesson that TPF members have never had to learn because you either surrendered as a whole or always stayed under the protection of others

And to the comments of me claiming you guys are dead I don't think you will disband, but you have lost credibility from everyone in the foreseeable future, therefore you have been rendered irrelevant

I am going to help you out...crack kills. Go get help, it isn't too late, hopefully. We are at 186 nations right now, we started this conflict at 229 (counting ghosts). We have lost the ghosts (imagine that ghosts running during war) and we have lost approx 31 nations. Now for the math challenged, that is about 1/7 of our beginning total, if youcount in the ghosts, we have lost 43/229 or 18%. Now I am not sure what you use for math, but 18% is hardly most. Most means over 50%, hence the word most. once we drop to below 110 nations, then start using the most word, until then, some or a few would be more accurate.

Just cause you cut and run on your alliance, doesn't mean you need to hate on others, esp those who are hanging in there......oh wait, I forgot this was the hate on TPF thread...go ahead and hate on us for sticking it out. :lol1:

That requires showing a genuine will to change, something TPF has failed to do. (I do hope you get a chance to do so, however.)

Anyway....

I find it funny to see Nordreich lecturing TPF.

I think we can find some questionable stuff that alliance AA has done in the past. But let me guess, you'll say "that was under a different leader(s)".

Oh, the irony. :awesome:

Sorry I didn't know that you guys were already losing members before this war began, I was assuming that you had somewhat of a good retention from the last time I checked your stats (admittedly a considerable period of time ago).

When mhawk joined TPF's government, he changed the membership requirements, and required a much greater level of participation from TPF membership than what had been required in the past. Not everyone in TPF was willing to become more active, and so they left.

That always happens when you transition to a more elitist alliance.

When mhawk joined TPF's government, he changed the membership requirements, and required a much greater level of participation from TPF membership than what had been required in the past. Not everyone in TPF was willing to become more active, and so they left.

Stop trying to taint others religion with fact. :awesome:

Haflinger, always raining the parade with truth and wisdom. :awesome:

:wub: Haf.

Yeah, so we kill people.

Our ruler has the title "Evil Overlord" people!

We have to do things like that from time to time.

"Not-so-evil Overlord" doesn't look as good in a sig file.

Ummm.. That doesn't say anything about TPF. Am I missing something?

I now hate TPF for having to spell it out for one of TPF's members.

Well the evil TPF is to blame for the whole thing about NoV disbanding (save for the recent debates on how no alliance can force another alliance to disband). Just because others helped get info and wanted to attack NoV too(which was the successor to the 1st NoR), it's all Slayer's fault and thus TPF is to blame.

Gah, how is that not completely obvious?!? :lol1:

Edit: poor word choice FTL

Edited by Brandon Simonson

I now hate TPF for having to spell it out for one of TPF's members.

Well the evil TPF is to blame for the whole thing about NoV disbanding (save for the recent debates on how no alliance can force another alliance to disband). Just because others helped get info and wanted to attack NoV too(which was the successor to the 1st NoR), it's all Slayer's fault and thus TPF is to blame.

Gah, how is that not completely obvious?!? :lol1:

Edit: poor word choice FTL

Hahaha

You my friend, are awesome.

:awesome:

Anyway....

I hate TPF because they stole Hizzy's lunch money, which I had intended to steal.

But what about the orphans.. you Cad! :P

But in actuality... we have changed.. we just aren't into praise and all that.. Overinflated egos are soooooooo last war :rolleyes: