The Official 'I Hate TPF' Thread

Roadie

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair though most TPF members couldn't take the heat, and I'm not saying that other people wouldn't lose members, however the exodus that has left The Phoenix Federation is quite remarkable. I'm not going to say that I've never surrendered because I have once and it was probably the most regrettable thing I've done in this game, simply because I realized soon after that I had a responsibility to go down with the ship, a lesson that TPF members have never had to learn because you either surrendered as a whole or always stayed under the protection of others

And to the comments of me claiming you guys are dead I don't think you will disband, but you have lost credibility from everyone in the foreseeable future, therefore you have been rendered irrelevant

Yeah we are just bleeding members like crazy. We are down less than 30 members total and several of the ones who are gone are people who have taken this as an opportunity to reroll to try and get something besides fur/wine etc as they didn't really have anything to lose by doing so at this point.

Saying we can't take the heat when 90% of us have been actively at war and we are still here and still swinging is really just silly.

But this thread is for hate and drinkers of haterade.

So have a nice cool glass and keep the hate mail flowing.

Well.. not too many surrenders on our part.. mostly ZI and delete to reroll better resources.. like uranium and fur :P or whiskey and gun pron :) The rest.. well .. if they love their infra that much :P... Everyone left will fight as long as we still have snowballs and beer bottles.. rawr

oo/

By the way Roadie.. you promised me more beer if we hit page 9

All the beer is stuck in the warehouse. I mounted slingshots to the roofs of the delivery trucks and sent them to the front lines.

Sorry I didn't know that you guys were already losing members before this war began, I was assuming that you had somewhat of a good retention from the last time I checked your stats (admittedly a considerable period of time ago). And I suppose you might have actually gained credibility, because albeit apparently reluctantly you still went into this and took the stomping that pieces of internet paper said you would take, but you didn't have much credibility as far as being good allies went in the first place

Sorry I didn't know that you guys were already losing members before this war began, I was assuming that you had somewhat of a good retention from the last time I checked your stats (admittedly a considerable period of time ago). And I suppose you might have actually gained credibility, because albeit apparently reluctantly you still went into this and took the stomping that pieces of internet paper said you would take, but you didn't have much credibility as far as being good allies went in the first place

Why? Because of something that was done over a year ago by a TPF government that no longer exists? Roadie, I said to serve Haterade, not Kool-Aid. <_<

-Bama

Ummm... Isn't RAD a protectorate of members we lost before the war?

Everybody who said we didn't have credibility were on the Karma side of the war. Sometines ones enemies don't know everything they think they do.

If people didn't hold grudges this game would be so boring

Partly true. The hate does make things much more interesting at times. But like Roadie said, moving on can make things new and exciting.

-Bama

Ummm... Isn't RAD a protectorate of members we lost before the war?

No idea, I just started playing this game again out of curiosity of what was going on and because it's summer so I won't be doing schoolwork or having to be with my girlfriend for 3 months... Basically to cure boredom of being home and at work all summer I decided to come back for a little bit so I'm pretty irrelevant and am not sure about why this whole thing even happened. I just know that I don't really like TPF and this thread was created for the sole purpose of hating on you so I'll take what I can get

Partly true. The hate does make things much more interesting at times. But like Roadie said, moving on can make things new and exciting.

-Bama

Like FAN being at war for 2 cyber lifetimes. How boring was that. Or this TPF/PC thing that's the result of an unhealthy level of OOC butthurt and the resulting grudge. It's already boring.

No idea, I just started playing this game again out of curiosity of what was going on and because it's summer so I won't be doing schoolwork or having to be with my girlfriend for 3 months... Basically to cure boredom of being home and at work all summer I decided to come back for a little bit so I'm pretty irrelevant and am not sure about why this whole thing even happened. I just know that I don't really like TPF and this thread was created for the sole purpose of hating on you so I'll take what I can get

Now that's exactly the spirit we're looking for in this thread.

Welcome to the party, friend.

Glad to see it.

Feel it flow through you.

Probably the balance of the TPF govt from the Purge era are no longer in Govt, no longer in CN at all, or in Poison Clan or other various alliances.

I believe we had around 207 members give or take before the war started. We have 187 now.

You may remember the TPF that had 330 or so members. Many of them left and founded several other alliances. NEW and Poison Clan being two of the largest to come from TPF.

I hate TPF because mhawk pings and always takes forever to respond!

Then there is the fact Slayer is just plain annoying and Desperado with his fire alarm and Bama being so elephant. It is all so annoying!

How dare they claim to evil when they're really bunnies. They're hypocrites and liars by not being what they say they are. Ruining my day. :(

Probably the balance of the TPF govt from the Purge era are no longer in Govt, no longer in CN at all, or in Poison Clan or other various alliances.

I believe we had around 207 members give or take before the war started. We have 187 now.

You may remember the TPF that had 330 or so members. Many of them left and founded several other alliances. NEW and Poison Clan being two of the largest to come from TPF.

That's the irony... Of the people who were in TPF gov then, probably as many of them are in PC, his ally, as in TPF. :P

-Bama

you get a bunny too!

funny-pictures-bunny-rabbit-antennae7.jpg

Dude. You need to remember to take your meds. :rolleyes: You killed your alliance. Don't make me get all loggy on you.

Good to see you back. :)

Please, get loggy. I was always confused about what happened there, though I did know the leader was screwing up badly ... but that's all I knew.

Sigh.

Evolution of behaviours and interactions happen naturally. Try and force them or whine them into existance and see what happens. I don't see the problem, an old hatred was fostered mutually and one side ended up losing. Its no big deal its just stuff.

Sigh.

Evolution of behaviours and interactions happen naturally. Try and force them or whine them into existance and see what happens. I don't see the problem, an old hatred was fostered mutually and one side ended up losing. Its no big deal its just stuff.

Huh? This is just a friendly banter thread for the most part. The last two got all SRSBSNS, so we started this one.

-Bama

-Bama

That requires showing a genuine will to change, something TPF has failed to do. (I do hope you get a chance to do so, however.)

Anyway....

I hate TPF because they stole Hizzy's lunch money, which I had intended to steal.