When will the NPO surrender?

Miley Cyrax

When will they surrender  

1,125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know that terms haven't been given. I want to know what the consensus of the general cyberverse is.

Do you need me to type this again?

So we should all just vote for random numbers instead of posting an opinion then?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see NPO pulling a FAN.

I can't.

One significant difference between FAN and the NPO is that FAN is/was a community of older players with overriding interests unrelated of CN: firearms, the Constitution, hot babes and so on. The NPO is an alliance of 'gamers'.

The people in FAN may disagree on things, but from what I've seen they gbenuinely like each other. Meanwhile, one half of the NPO's leadership despises the other half and vice versa.

There's really no comparing the two.

As to my fearless prediction based on absolutely nothing....

They will continue to "fight" until their members have fled in such large numbers that they will never recover. (Think "Legion post-GW3.") Even then, their leadership will continue to urge on the remaining members with tales of past glory, promises of recovery aid an so on. The BR will be filled with pleas to open peace negotiations, which the NPO's leadership will ignore.

Really, though....very little of this depends on the NPO. Those alliances at war with them will ultimately decide when this war will end, and if they're smart they won't let that happen for a very, very long time.

The correct answer, obviously, is "NPO will win".

Or that.

Lol, this thread is like an arms race of people trying to look wittier-than-thou.

I want to know the general opinion, christ.

Agreed.

Considering how many superficial personal "relationships" exist between members of all alliances in this game, I don't think an acceptance of terms or surrender is too far off. I'm not enough of a wordsmith to describe exactly what I mean, but it seems like many of the tough guys around these parts really aren't too tough at all. Behind the tough speeches are really just wussy White Peaces and chats in IRC about how drunk they are. Undercover hippies, all.

Stop being oblivious. That is the basic and honest answer to your question and to expect otherwise is pure naivety. The aggressors need to offered terms before terms can be accepted, which at this point is an indefinite period of time as a third of their [NPO] nations are in peace mode.

this is true however even those nations in peace mode will have to come out a some point, maybe a few weeks or a month but eventually those large nations with massive war cheste are going to start having problems with there bills, I mean -9 happiness and funds cut in half ? they will either come out some day or end up bill locking themselves, although that would take a very long time.

NPO need to come out of peace mode and actually put up a fight. You need to fight a war first, before you can even think of peace terms.

Do you really believe this? If so, how can you claim an alliance that has lost 13m NS and knocked at least another alliance off the sanction list is not actually fighting the war?

Do you really believe this? If so, how can you claim an alliance that has lost 13m NS and knocked at least another alliance off the sanction list is not actually fighting the war?
Peace - 266

:v:

Edited by o ya baby

:v:

War : 625

MK peacemode/total

33/155 = 21%

NPO peacemode/total

226/884 = 30%

I'm not quite sure that 9% difference validates the claims of fighting a war vs not fighting a war.

Edited by mhawk

War : 625

MK peacemode/total

33/155 = 21%

NPO peacemode/total

226/884 = 30%

I'm not quite sure that 9% difference validates the claims of fighting a war vs not fighting a war.

Take your pesky facts and begone!

;)

(Note: For the record, I'm not one of those making the peace mode argument.)