When will the NPO surrender?

Miley Cyrax

When will they surrender  

1,125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Curious as to what the consensus on this is, because I am bored and impatient.

EDIT: I am very much aware that it will occur when terms are offered. I am asking when do you predict this will occur.

Edited by M Cyrax

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, obviously. But stop trying to be witty and say somethign substantial please. Part of when they surrender is when they get terms or uncondintionally surrender.

Stop being oblivious. That is the basic and honest answer to your question and to expect otherwise is pure naivety. The aggressors need to offered terms before terms can be accepted, which at this point is an indefinite period of time as a third of their [NPO] nations are in peace mode.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

Stop being oblivious. That is the basic and honest answer to your question and to expect otherwise is pure naivety. The aggressors need to offered terms before terms can be accepted, which at this point is an indefinite period of time as a third of their [NPO] nations are in peace mode.

You are correct, and I am asking when people thinks this will happen. Rofl.

Edited by M Cyrax

We're not really the ones who can determine that, are we? No one cares if you're bored and impatient.

Lol, this thread is like an arms race of people trying to look wittier-than-thou.

I want to know the general opinion, christ.

Whenever Karma decides it wants to end the war, I guess. When that'll be I have no idea.

I don't think they are going to give up until their member count really starts to plummet. Right now they are at 891, a good chunk(about 30) less then yesterday.

Fun fact: NPO has had a gargantuan number of deserters. Go sort their members by seniority, and you'll see they've picked up 163 (mostly small) members since the start of the war on April 20th. On that day, they had 932 members. This gives a total of 204. Very nice.

Also, now that I check their member count they only have 886.

When a third of their nations aren't in peace mode.

BEST. POST. EVER.

And since NPO will be recieving somewhat light terms, Karma probably won't offer terms for a little while in order to make a more lasting effect.

Just mah opinion.

EDIT: To add onto what Sandwich said, you can also check the graph of the NPO applicant AA, they've been pulling members from there rapidly to make it look as though they haven't lost many. It just goes to show that NPO needs numbers in order to have any chance at fighting any sort of war, whatsoever.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Lol, this thread is like an arms race of people trying to look wittier-than-thou.

I want to know the general opinion, christ.

So people trying to give you accurate answers are just trying to make themselves look witty and you'd rather people post irrelevant guesses that will have no impact on anything or be remotely accurate except by sheer luck?

Ok, they'll surrender in 16.9 Martian days. Am I witty now?

So people trying to give you accurate answers are just trying to make themselves look witty and you'd rather people post irrelevant guesses that will have no impact on anything or be remotely accurate except by sheer luck?

Ok, they'll surrender in 16.9 Martian days. Am I witty now?

You misread me. If you have a guess based on history, or just how the NPO is, or whatever, go ahead and vote so I can see what the general cyberverse things.

Or you can bandy words.

if the latter is your case, just don't post please.

You misread me. If you have a guess based on history, or just how the NPO is, or whatever, go ahead and vote so I can see what the general cyberverse things.

Or you can bandy words.

if the latter is your case, just don't post please.

People gave you guesses based on history and how NPO is by using words because there is no way to assign a number value with any accuracy outside of a random guess. If giving an accurate opinion as opposed to a meaningless guess is unwelcome then I'm not sure what purpose this thread serves.

Edited by Delta1212