When will the NPO surrender?

Miley Cyrax

When will they surrender  

1,125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistically I do not expect them to surrender until their loss of lower-level members forces them to make major changes, and not just in terms of accepting whatever Karma does decide to offer as terms. Giving up things permanently like the Revenge doctrine probably are seeming to be too big a blow (in their view) until after they no longer have the lower-tier nations to actually enforce it.

Realistically I do not expect them to surrender until their loss of lower-level members forces them to make major changes, and not just in terms of accepting whatever Karma does decide to offer as terms. Giving up things permanently like the Revenge doctrine probably are seeming to be too big a blow (in their view) until after they no longer have the lower-tier nations to actually enforce it.

I can't see them bending very much until they are crippled. In the past, it's not like they were known for an openness about their faults. It's not going to be an easy pill to swallow when they have to admit their warmongering.

I can't see them bending very much until they are crippled. In the past, it's not like they were known for an openness about their faults. It's not going to be an easy pill to swallow when they have to admit their warmongering.

What about Karma's warmongering? I have yet to see any Karma alliance or Archon admit to warmongering.

What about Karma's warmongering? I have yet to see any Karma alliance or Archon admit to warmongering.

Archon? Warmongering? Just when I thought you stoped saying funny things you make me laugh.

Retaliation != warmongering

Oh blah. You can't seriously tell me those "terms of surrender" were meant to be accepted. IMO, they seemed like the kind of terms that were made up because everyone KNEW the NPO wouldn't accept them - which they did. Giving someone terms you know they will never accept and then denying them their surrender when they accept the terms is, in my opinion, warmongering.

Archon? Warmongering? Just when I thought you stoped saying funny things you make me laugh.

Haha!

Sally: "You picked on my two year old brother! Give him back his candy!"

Some 32 year old guy: "You're a warmonger!"

I'll give you 3 guesses to the identity of the people above and the first two don't count.

Oh blah. You can't seriously tell me those "terms of surrender" were meant to be accepted. IMO, they seemed like the kind of terms that were made up because everyone KNEW the NPO wouldn't accept them - which they did. Giving someone terms you know they will never accept and then denying them their surrender when they accept the terms is, in my opinion, warmongering.

How does that even matter the least? NPO started a agressive war. There's nobodies obligation to give them peace. Defending allies is not the same as warmongering.

Yes, their admittance will be looked upon as something extracted out under extreme torture when it does comes. I'm sure your inner-selves will be content with that genuine admittance :awesome:

How does that even matter the least? NPO started a agressive war. There's nobodies obligation to give them peace. Defending allies is not the same as warmongering.

After reading as much as I could about the war, I have found that Karma was indeed warmongering. I know there is much more to this war than just "retaliation". I see the signatures and posts everywhere. I am not stupid. Retaliation is just the excuse given so Karma can relieve their anger on the NPO and similar alliances.

I'd be all for Karma if I didn't have reason to believe that Karma is the next NPO. (Even if it isn't an official alliance.)

If NPO do a fan and we don't give them peace until they have fought, however unfair it may seem to all those that have been destroyed by their attacks, karma will have failed.

I don't quite understand your meaning

If NPO do a fan and we don't give them peace until they have fought, however unfair it may seem to all those that have been destroyed by their attacks, karma will have failed.

Yes forcing NPO to repay something to all alliances they have stomped and destroyed would be a failure of karma.

If they don't want to accept any terms that's their problems. FAN was put in eternal war for supposedly having 30% soldiers on some nations. You don't see any difference here?

After reading as much as I could about the war, I have found that Karma was indeed warmongering. I know there is much more to this war than just "retaliation". I see the signatures and posts everywhere. I am not stupid. Retaliation is just the excuse given so Karma can relieve their anger on the NPO and similar alliances.

I'd be all for Karma if I didn't have reason to believe that Karma is the next NPO. (Even if it isn't an official alliance.)

Seeing your posts on owf I have reason to belive that you actually know next to nothing about this war.

I also disagree with two of the things you state in your post. It's up to you to figure out wich two.

Yes forcing NPO to repay something to all alliances they have stomped and destroyed would be a failure of karma.

If they don't want to accept any terms that's their problems. FAN was put in eternal war for supposedly having 30% soldiers on some nations. You don't see any difference here?

Weren't all the terms offered besides one accepted by the NPO? And wasn't it Archon who ended the peace talks?

I don't know, maybe my eyes are just lying to me.