When will the NPO surrender?

Miley Cyrax

When will they surrender  

1,125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now explain this in the context of the original claim "NPO is not fighting the war"

you should explain why they are fighting the war, while having 90% of their top 50 in peacemode and 80% of their top 50 not engaging at any state.

First your statement was the leadership of NPO is not fighting. I list off the leadership I work with as an ally, all of whom are in war mode and have been fighting. Your reply is well thats not EVERYone. When you state it is the top leadership leaving the common man to fight the war and are presented that the primary leadership is in the war, your reply is well not everyone is in the war? It is a big difference to go from no one is fighting to "not everyone is fighting"

Alright explain to me why NPO is having the majority of its stronger membership (in which we can assume are multiple government members but not all) not fight when it has in the past specialized terms against alliance for this very thing and has stated before this war that if FAN wanted peace they should fight for it when everyone knows they have several times. Unless NPO still suffers from the delusion that having a nation with billions will help them rebuild faster (tough seeing as they can only send 15 mil every 10 days which is nothing to any larger nation) they are saving their upper ranks so that they can come back and actually hurt people in the next war and have only had some gov come out of peace so the mob doesn't revolt.

wow it is even worse than I thought, of the top 20 of NPO only 2 nations engaged in war, that is 90% in peace mode since the beginning of this conflict!!!

:rolleyes:

Aaaaand he ignores my post.

-Bama

you should explain why they are fighting the war, while having 90% of their top 50 in peacemode and 80% of their top 50 not engaging at any state.

Because from nations in peacemode will not take damage, as you apply nuclear warfare over the total spectrum of NPO, the ns will drop in such a way that those in peacemode will comprise of the top percentage of NS. If they put the bottom 1/10 of their alliance in peacemode, given long enough warfare, that bottom 1/10th would eventually comprise the top 1/10th. By reducing the applicable sample size to such a small portion of the total alliance, you are creating a fallacious situation that does not accurately model the reality of the war or reflect the fact that roughly 13m NS has been lost. It is quite accurate to say 70% of the alliance is fighting and of that 70%, the majority of top leadership is in that percentage. Of the 30% not in warmode, there is at least an undetermined, perhaps large percentage that already were in warmode and have since made it back into peacemode.

The overall point is that NPO is fighting. My conclusion is NPO is fighting based on several premises which I shall list since y'all want to be official.

- 13m NS has been lost, which indicates severe warfare.

- The alliances fighting NPO have all lost significant NS compared to normal growth, or peacemode growth.

- The top ranking leaders of NPO are in warmode and fighting.

- 70% of the entire alliance is in warmode, fighting/having fought 2,137 wars.

- 30% of the alliance that is in peacemode, many have already been in warmode and have listed examples of the larges of those having participated in war.

I've listed my reasoning and premises, now please explain your argument for why NPO is not fighting the war

Edited by mhawk

Aaaaand he ignores my post.

-Bama

You are more or less on the same page as Mhawk, you are saying it is tactic, but honestly we both dont know unless someone can confirm that it is a NPO strategy to keep reserves to fight on for months. I'm not saying that NPO isnt fighting the war, I tried to point out that there is no proof of that NPO's top 50 is engaging in this war, and that Mhawk % are flawed and misleading.

Edited by boscher

they are saving their upper ranks so that they can come back and actually hurt people in the next war and have only had some gov come out of peace so the mob doesn't revolt.

Not to ignore the rest of your post, but sir, I think it is too late to say "the mob" hasn't revolted :P

You are more or less on the same page as Mhawk, you are saying it is tactic, but honestly we both dont know unless someone can confirm that it is a NPO strategy to keep reserves to fight on for months. I'm not saying that NPO isnt fighting the war, I tried to point out that there is no proof of that NPO's top 50 is engaging in this war, and that Mhawk % are flawed and misleading.

Sorry, I read through that a little too fast and didn't notice that Mhawk had said the same thing. I think you misunderstand us. We're saying that it is a simple fact that nations in hippy do not lose strength, while those in war do, hence why after a certain period, you get the illusion that they put all their big nations in hippy. In reality, many of their starting big nations are/were fighting, they've just been taken down a notch, whereas those who went hippy have not. Furtermore... Dammit Mhawk, quit stealing my thunder. XD

-Bama

Sorry, I read through that a little too fast and didn't notice that Mhawk had said the same thing. I think you misunderstand us. We're saying that it is a simple fact that nations in hippy do not lose strength, while those in war do, hence why after a certain period, you get the illusion that they put all their big nations in hippy. In reality, many of their starting big nations are/were fighting, they've just been taken down a notch, whereas those who went hippy have not. Furtermore... Dammit Mhawk, quit stealing my thunder. XD

-Bama

My boat my rules bama :P

Heh, I can't be bothered to go back and search through the dozens of 'Free FAN' threads but Moo said pretty much the same thing, word for word, which is what I think he was alluding to.

You know me so well :*) I am not the only one who has done this though, reading through the thread I can see that numerous others have utilised the comedy value of that statement too. It really is a spectacularly good line to throw back in his face, and is made all the more hilarious by his ex-cronies' attempts to pick up on it now with their e-lawyering... where were you guise when TrotskysRevenge said it, hmm? :blush:

Edited by Aimee Mann

Wow! You mean the NPO actually has a MoFA? Huh. I would have thought their foreign affairs minister was their military IO. :blink:

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure on formal titles.

Not to ignore the rest of your post, but sir, I think it is too late to say "the mob" hasn't revolted :P

the mob inside NPO. 900+ (as it had at the beginning of the war) members means that not everyone is informed of everything. And as such NPO must work diligently to keep its own members happy as their is most likely a decent portion who had no idea this was coming.

Edited by anenu

My personal take on this:

It's a trade off between how soon Karma wants the war to be over, and what they want out of the result. Those who wish for total disbandment would likely forestall any peace agreements. There are also those who don't want the war to be over soon, so my vote is with NPO victory by default when the timer runs out and game over is declared.

o/ militant poll-ism