When will the NPO surrender?

Miley Cyrax

When will they surrender  

1,125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe they shouldn't let it go on for three more weeks then ;) ... although I don't know if the 'preterms' as you put it are the official position of the alliances in question, since I am not deeply involved with that front.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they shouldn't let it go on for three more weeks then ;) ... although I don't know if the 'preterms' as you put it are the official position of the alliances in question, since I am not deeply involved with that front.

Read this blog.

The way things are going, I'd be really surprised to see peace in the summer.

I hope that the NPO keeps in mind that while they are sitting fat in happy in peace mode the only ally that has shown them any real loyalty when all is said and done, and has promised to stick with it to the end (TPF) is burning to the ground over their (NPO's) pigheadedness. Disregarding their allies got the NPO to where they are at the moment, and it doesn't look like they've learned anything.

I hope that the NPO keeps in mind that while they are sitting fat in happy in peace mode the only ally that has shown them any real loyalty when all is said and done, and has promised to stick with it to the end (TPF) is burning to the ground over their (NPO's) pigheadedness. Disregarding their allies got the NPO to where they are at the moment, and it doesn't look like they've learned anything.

Then one would suppose that they will end up in the same position they placed FAN.

Though to be honest I think it likely the discussion going on within NPO, the gaming club that started in NS, is whether to or not they can eat whatever terms are shoved down their throat (I wouldn't be surprised if it is 100k tech and several billion in cash that was being asked for) and make a respectable comeback or quit this game and concentrate their time/money/effort elsewhere.

Even if the gaming club walks, there will no doubt be hundreds of them that stick around and play CN. There is a pretty large contingent that plays CN and isn't affiliated with NPO in other games.

I'd love to hear from someone who has their ear in on the conversations taking place and get the facts on this matter, but it's unlikely we will until a decision has been made.

EDIT: punctuation is our friend

Edited by ChairmanHal

In another thread I've posted about how relatively easy it would be for an alliance like NPO to accommodate terms that most would consider harsh. Even if asked for 9B I think that it would easily be payable within a few months at absolute MOST. It is actually possible to move 9B in a single 10 day cycle with 500 dedicated banks. Obviously that is an implausible number of souped up banks to have but that's in 10 days. If you extend the timeframe to 90 days obviously 9B starts looking a lot less daunting. And for a war of this length/magnitude 90 days to pay all reps is not that unreasonable.

I think/hope people are right in thinking that NPO does not plan to accept terms. I really don't think they deserve them. After chiding all allies who canceled on them near the outbreak they hung up their only allies who were loyal through and through. NPO treats people badly. That should be pretty apparent to even those who joined for this war only.

In another thread I've posted about how relatively easy it would be for an alliance like NPO to accommodate terms that most would consider harsh. Even if asked for 9B I think that it would easily be payable within a few months at absolute MOST. It is actually possible to move 9B in a single 10 day cycle with 500 dedicated banks. Obviously that is an implausible number of souped up banks to have but that's in 10 days. If you extend the timeframe to 90 days obviously 9B starts looking a lot less daunting. And for a war of this length/magnitude 90 days to pay all reps is not that unreasonable.

At this point, I would say 9 billion would be a lowball estimate.

And I don't think cash reps are likely to be a sticking issue. It's the tech reps that are going to be a problem.

80k tech was never agreed on. I suggest you read through the logs again and this time don't just copy the first number you see.

I didn't say that moo said that he won't pay reps. What lone wolf said though was that npo promised to repay damages and you won't find moo saying he will in the logs no matter how hard you look. The reps term were never accepted.

*A Lone Stranger

The reparations were accepted. I did read through the entire log several times.. I am capable of doing that, you know.

Edited by A Lone Stranger

And I don't think cash reps are likely to be a sticking issue. It's the tech reps that are going to be a problem.

Not really, you know, once you are down in tech, to lets say... 0.01, you can cheapy buy fresh tech to send it away.

So, whatever problem there will be, it will have to do little with the "numbers".

*A Lone Stranger

The reparations were accepted. I did read through the entire log several times.. I am capable of doing that, you know.

Then please quote the part where moo says that he accept to pay the reps for me because I seem to have completely missed it.

and no 80k was never agreed on read the words surronding that number