Hey-ho hey-ho it's off to work we go

Azeon-1.png

We may be percieved as harsh, evil or anti-karma, but on by no means could you call us unloyal. Our good friends in Poison Clan have had their fair share of war and we've decided that them stealing all the glory and casualties isn't fair.

In other news The Forsaken Ones hereby recognise a state of war between ourselves and Avalon.

Also seeing as gun pron is the latest fashion round these parts:

155344_Dangerous-Animal-Photo_620.jpg

We may be small and unexpected, but those are real bullets.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the conflict I suppose.

Umm have you missed something? We have been at war with Soldier, Terra Prime, The Sasori Initiative and The Phoenix Federation (who don't have enough free slots <_< )

Nice one AUT :rolleyes: guess you missed this, if it's the joke I think it is:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry1470435

PC must really be in dire need to call in the bunny squadron. Please, PC, don't betray the bunnies!

We don't have the smaller nations required to get coverage on the tiny Avalon nations nipping at our ankles.

TFO, it's glad to have you back in the fight. So far Soldier, Terra Prime and The Sasori Initiative have folded to you, a fourth will be nice. :)

We don't have the smaller nations required to get coverage on the tiny Avalon nations nipping at our ankles.

TFO, it's glad to have you back in the fight. So far Soldier, Terra Prime and The Sasori Initiative have folded to you, a fourth will be nice. :)

two protectorates disbanded and a third extorted with literally the harshest per-ns terms this war by far... keep up the good track record tfo!

I'm pretty sure if one was under pressure of being nuked to !@#$, you'd sign a fast peace. Therefore, I must disagree with your latter statement, as it's not entirely true. We didn't fold to TFO.

On a less serious note, o/ honoring allies, and o/ Avalon.

Edited by Adam Suttler

I'm pretty sure if one was under pressure of being nuked to !@#$, you'd sign a fast peace. Therefore, I must disagree with your latter statement, as it's not entirely true. We didn't fold to TFO.

On a less serious note, o/ honoring allies, and o/ Avalon.

I'm pretty sure it was just going to even up the numbers ^_^

But either way its what war is all about.

Stabbed in the back by Cowen70, say it ain't so mate! How did you fall in with such a lot. Well we shall just have to strip the flesh from the bones of a few more dishonourable cowards unable to fight a fair fight.

[ooc]Welcome to the party, if you stop by our irc channel you will find beer in the mini fridge by the couch and snacks in the cupboard.[/ooc]

Stabbed in the back by Cowen70, say it ain't so mate! How did you fall in with such a lot. Well we shall just have to strip the flesh from the bones of a few more dishonourable cowards unable to fight a fair fight.

[ooc]Welcome to the party, if you stop by our irc channel you will find beer in the mini fridge by the couch and snacks in the cupboard.[/ooc]

Can you honestly say you'd be happier fighting anyone else :P

We hardly folded to TFO. We were threatened with PC activating MDPs with other alliances to roll TSI and then extorted. But yeah sure keep telling yourself that we "folded" to your protectorate if it makes you feel better.