Hey-ho hey-ho it's off to work we go

Stabbed in the back by Cowen70, say it ain't so mate! How did you fall in with such a lot. Well we shall just have to strip the flesh from the bones of a few more dishonourable cowards unable to fight a fair fight.

[ooc]Welcome to the party, if you stop by our irc channel you will find beer in the mini fridge by the couch and snacks in the cupboard.[/ooc]

If I declare on Avalon, can I get some of those beers? :wub:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you honestly say you'd be happier fighting anyone else tongue

hahah :lol1: Well technically we dont want to be fighting anyone. But yeah probably more fun fighting people you know. Though the RAD guys have been well rad and hilarious throughout on IRC.

If I declare on Avalon, can I get some of those beers? :wub:

Allies already get beer mate, didnt you get the keg we sent, or did GLU drink it all again?!?

I'm pretty sure if one was under pressure of being nuked to !@#$, you'd sign a fast peace. Therefore, I must disagree with your latter statement, as it's not entirely true. We didn't fold to TFO.

On a less serious note, o/ honoring allies, and o/ Avalon.

So, in laymen's terms...you folded. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Don't worry TFO, we'll be sure to provide the same level of customer service that RAD and PC have had the pleasure to receive over the last few weeks.

I would hate for anyone to think that our standards have dropped:)

TSI Folks: Thanks for the moral support.

PC threatened to have us rolled with MDP's and then we were extorted. I have an odd feeling that if TPF ever did the same to your alliance you wouldn't consider it a fold either.

*My own opinion, not TSI's.

Calling in treaty partners is how inter-alliance warfare works, stop whining about it. Reparations aren't anything new either so I don't understand why its so terrible to be doing tech deals where you're being paid for the tech instead of having to just straight up pay 7K tech without compensation for it.

TPF will never be in a position to do that to my alliance. So...ok.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Christ, the fact that any alliance on the Hegemony side is whining about being extorted is laughable. You should all be damn thankful someone like me isn't in charge of coming up with peace terms. My morals and ethics tend to range from loose to non-existent, and being called a hypocrite has never hit me as an insult.

hopefully you dont need RAD to come in and save you this time. I'm pretty sure you will though.

The thought of RAD made your alliance surrender. How does it feel?

PC threatened to have us rolled with MDP's and then we were extorted. I have an odd feeling that if TPF ever did the same to your alliance you wouldn't consider it a fold either.

*My own opinion, not TSI's.

Threatened to have you rolled by MDP's? Maybe you should learn how the treaty web works. We realized it wasn't worth our protectorate eating worthless damage, so we we made an internal decision to have RAD roll the $%&@ out of your alliance. You folded like an old lawn chair. If it weren't for Shuru, I'd have no respect for your alliance whatsoever, 'cause you and everyone else down the chain from Tokugawa down are just hilarious to listen to crying. Its so so funny, when I'm drunk like right now, all I can do is laugh. Shuru is all that keeps you from being a laughingstock of the whole damn world.

Bawww.. we defended a terrible alliance in TPF and got rolled.. its not faaaiiiirrrr... :(.

You made a miserable decision signing a treaty with a pathetic alliance in The Phoenix Federation. Pay for the decisions you've made.

At least your leader acknowledged this mistake to some extent and surrendered.

Time for Avalon to find this revelation. Until that time, we'll FORCE it.

hopefully you dont need RAD to come in and save you this time. I'm pretty sure you will though.

You're a little late. RAD already DoW'd. Avalon lasted longer than your alliance and the threat of RAD.

Hey, I heard RAD was coming for TSI again. Maybe you should hide under that rock again?

You're a little late. RAD already DoW'd. Avalon lasted longer than your alliance and the threat of RAD.

Hey, I heard RAD was coming for TSI again. Maybe you should hide under that rock again?

aww i got two from you. ^_^

So you are basically telling me TFO is helpless.

The decision to make peace wasnt mine, so I dont know what you are expecting me to say. I enjoyed putting TFO's Trium of WAR in bill lock on day two of the war though.

The thought of RAD made your alliance surrender. How does it feel?

Threatened to have you rolled by MDP's? Maybe you should learn how the treaty web works. We realized it wasn't worth our protectorate eating worthless damage, so we we made an internal decision to have RAD roll the $%&@ out of your alliance. You folded like an old lawn chair. If it weren't for Shuru, I'd have no respect for your alliance whatsoever, 'cause you and everyone else down the chain from Tokugawa down are just hilarious to listen to crying. Its so so funny, when I'm drunk like right now, all I can do is laugh. Shuru is all that keeps you from being a laughingstock of the whole damn world.

Bawww.. we defended a terrible alliance in TPF and got rolled.. its not faaaiiiirrrr... :(.

You made a miserable decision signing a treaty with a pathetic alliance in The Phoenix Federation. Pay for the decisions you've made.

At least your leader acknowledged this mistake to some extent and surrendered.

Time for Avalon to find this revelation. Until that time, we'll FORCE it.

i agree, tsi are scum for defending their ally and upholding their treaty. shame on you tsi, you deserved to be extorted, cybernations doesnt need scum like you

So you are basically telling me TFO is helpless.

though.

TFO crushed Soldier, Terra Prime, and TSI. 'Nuff said.

i agree, tsi are scum for defending their ally and upholding their treaty. shame on you tsi, you deserved to be extorted, cybernations doesnt need scum like you

Shame on you, TSI, for upholding the ideals of a pathetic alliance like TPF.

Kevin Cash is no better than TPF for attempting to crush a defenseless alliance like Poison Clan for no better reason than leaving the alliance for political differences over one year after the a conflict arose.