Final Soldier Announcement

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, no, it isn't. You aren't in Soldier, you are in another alliance. Same as Melutar, see, just because you founded something doesn't make you special and above another ex-member who wants to help his fellow ex-alliance mates. Good job for offering to help even though you didn't have to, Melutar. A class act.

I had many friends in Soldier when I left and I'm not sure if any were left at the time of disbandment. I'm sorry if it's improper to want to help my friends out, and I apologize deeply for caring about them. :) If they do not want my help then they don't need to ask, simple as that.

Oh cool, we're mocking those with disabilities now? Smooooooth.

It's a joke Stevie Wonder even made himself about himself. Seriously, you really aren't much to talk about mocking. Do you even take some time to see some of the stuff you post?

I had many friends in Soldier when I left and I'm not sure if any were left at the time of disbandment. I'm sorry if it's improper to want to help my friends out, and I apologize deeply for caring about them. :) If they do not want my help then they don't need to ask, simple as that.

My comments were mostly directed at theAUT, Melutar. I was not being sarcastic when I was congratulating you for stepping up and helping, my apologies if it was taken as such. ;)

Thank you, and I hope you never have to go through what I just had to do.

You certainly weren't blameless in this.

It's a shame to see such a great alliance die like this, but I've seen it coming, and it's better to lay something to rest than to leave it twitching, half-dead.

My comments were mostly directed at theAUT, Melutar. I was not being sarcastic when I was congratulating you for stepping up and helping, my apologies if it was taken as such. ;)

I misunderstood you then, my mistake. Apology accepted Yawoo. :)

Thanks but that's my job, you've helped enough. :)

AUT: "OH HAY EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT IN THE ALLIANCE ANYMORE I CAN STILL HELP YOU DUDES"

Soldier: "OH REALLY?"

AUT: "YEAH........YOU'RE DISBANDING!"

I know that I am pleased I don't have to see any soldier announcements anymore, maybe that 1 thread a week (of pure bawwing by The AUT) will be replaced by something that is actually worth the space it takes up on a server

Edited by CptGodzilla

It's a joke Stevie Wonder even made himself about himself. Seriously, you really aren't much to talk about mocking. Do you even take some time to see some of the stuff you post?

<insert arguement about white folk using the n-word>

Yes, I spend much time reading what I post. Every night when I'm done on the forums, I go back and review all my posts. If I've made a post I'm particularly happy with I'll save the link and take a screen shot. On that subject, could you send me your tears in a jar so I have a record of them for todays posting?

So... what are they?

Domino effect really. A few active members left. A few followed. a few followed etc. I can't blame them. The alliance changed pretty drastically even in the time I was there. I tried to save the alliance but how much loyalty could I really expect having been there less than 2 weeks?

OOC: Asking you to be polite is like asking Stevie Wonder to help you learn to drive.
I strongly suggest no one goes where this fellow Soldier went. Thanks. -_-

It's pretty hilarious to see you whining about class and then making posts like these. Practice what you preach or shut the hell up.

Nevertheless it's a shame to see a community disband and I hope all members of Soldier find a place they're happy, no matter where it is.

Personally, I had a lot of hopes for the future of Soldier and future ties from it to the Initiative. While I may not have always agreed or been entirely supportive of everything said and done it's always a sad day to see an alliance go regardless of who they are. We all remember where we came from at the end of the day as well as the homes we've had along the way.

One final time, Soldier, I salute you.

way to go tpf

Yeah. Another one thought it better to part ways than give us their lunch. We are not happy about that at all, but we do thank them for teaching us about punctuation and capital letters.

Speaking of which, I would like to extend to you my personal thanks for flying our flag here in the OWF.

Edited by Roadie

After the conversation I had with AUT on IRC, I actually think that Soldier is better of disbanded, then having him come back and try to lead them again. AUT changed how Soldier worked, changed the identity of Soldier, instead of sticking up for his ideals when threatened. That is why you lost all of those active members AUT, You changed Soldier for the worse.

magicninja, from what I've seen you did a good job at attempting to salvage soldier and clean up AUT's mess, but you got hit hard, and I'm quite sorry to see you fail.

Soldier, you were a good alliance, and wherever you guys go, you will be greeted with open arms, as any alliance would be happy to take members of your quality and caliber.