Final Soldier Announcement

Unless your sat watching my nation, I doubt you'll know when I'm gone.

Edit:

...and nothing of value was lost.

:)

it's you not your...just saying (if you're going to critique someones English please don't $%&@ up yourself).

And your right, nothing of value was lost. The only things lost, were some numbers

Last Post

Edited by Slevin

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a sad day for Soldier's members, for the alliance I helped to build from the ground up, I know that there are some good people getting dislocated by this.... Many who I thought would never let Soldier disband, but I guess I was wrong.

I guess even those good people finally got fed up with a string of incompetent leaders, and decided to cash in their chips and go looking for a new place to call home.

Good luck to the former members.

I guess even those good people finally got fed up with a string of incompetent leaders, and decided to cash in their chips and go looking for a new place to call home.

Good luck to the former members.

String? They only had two leaders. The second being in charge for less than 2 weeks............The reason they gave is Soldier wasn't the same alliance and they were right. It really wasn't.

(if your going to critique someones English please don't $%&@ up yourself).

I love how chain reactions like this always happen around here.

Edit: @ magicninja, wasn't Youwish in charge for a while?

Edited by bzelger

So basically facetten is a traitor, AUT deserted when he was needed causing havoc on the way out, and Mel flopped because he didn't get to be in charge?

Good bye Soldier. I enjoyed most each and all of your members. I sure enjoyed a good 99% of my time there. The one thing I did not enjoy is pretending to be nice to facetten and Dark Fist.

edit: Yes, bzelger, I was in charge of Soldier from January until a few weeks before NSO's formation.

Edited by youwish959

I love how chain reactions like this always happen around here.

Edit: @ magicninja, wasn't Youwish in charge for a while?

Edit: Ahh yes. Apparently so. Well 3 leaders then the last only being there for less than 2 weeks

hell I think it was barely over 1.

The last epic failure in a long line of ones tied to this alliance - they're being disbanded by a former member who left weeks ago and already is in another alliance... Gotta love it.

Try reading the thread.

So basically facetten is a traitor, AUT deserted when he was needed causing havoc on the way out, and Mel flopped because he didn't get to be in charge?

A little harsh but close enough. Then members who friends to each of them followed them on their way out etc. I was left with almost nothing. Bless Nord for sticking to the end. That dude will be a good leader.

Edited by magicninja

Good bye Soldier. I enjoyed most each and all of your members. I sure enjoyed a good 99% of my time there. The one thing I did not enjoy is pretending to be nice to facetten and Dark Fist.

edit: Yes, bzelger, I was in charge of Soldier from January until a few weeks before NSO's formation.

you came to soldier and AUT appointed you as a chancellor. You were the reason why soldier was drawn close to TPF, and AUT put so much trust into you, yet you left for NSO for some cheap thrill, who's the real traitor? i'm 100% sure that everyone in soldier was just pretending to like you.

Edited by facetten

Would you people please take this else where, abandonment, traitor, and disliked don't matter now, we are all traitors to Soldier, each on of us left, each on of us took a peice of soldiers distruction with us. Each member of Soldier has fond memories of those they wish to remember, and each of us have things we wish to change, the fact is Soldier DISBAND! Please don't air out your durty laundry in a final thread to honor the alliance.

To the many people I befriended in and through Soldier thank you for the memories, laughs, fun, and facetten's beer. This alliance was my detication for the last 120 days. This announcement is the end of a great alliance, we may not have had staits, we may not have had power, but we had a family we were Soldiers and that is something even the largest alliances don't have, So to my brothers and sisters in Soldier I wish you luck in finding new homes. I am sure that the skills tallents and personality you bring to your new home will better it. So in this passing one of the things I take from soldier is that I will strive every day in every way to be better and better

Edited by Dodger

I joined Soldier just after the Stand and/or Die War... and was immediately roped into selling assloads of tech to TPF.

Now I've joined TSI, just after they finished with the Karma war... and guess what I'll be doing again! Deja Vu FTW XD

Nah, Soldier was fun, it was my first alliance and I'll never forget it... Thanks guys, we'll have to make an 'Ex-Soldiers' thread sometime in the future, lol.

This is rather sad. I kinda liked you guys. Even took the trouble of setting up an embassy at your place.

Well, in that case, good luck to Soldier's former members in their future endeavours.

Really, Sileath? Really? I can understand a newbie not knowing that vulturing is bad, but you... You should know better. For shame.

Soldier, I'm very sorry to see y'all disband. Sorry it ended this way, my friends. Good luck wherever you go.

-Bama

Is that really any different than the OP announcing this disbandment from the steps of another alliance then inviting his old mates to his new alliance? Seems like the vulturing was started by the OP.

Is that really any different than the OP announcing this disbandment from the steps of another alliance then inviting his old mates to his new alliance? Seems like the vulturing was started by the OP.

AUT was ex-leader of Soldier. It's one thing for him and Magic to say "feel free to join us at wherever." Sileath was a random bystander who just walked in and decided to desecrate a disbandment thread to try and get a couple recruits. Pitiful.

-Bama

I would disagree with that. Then again, if I were to ditch Argent to go to another alliance to fight in a war, I wouldn't have the gall to show back up and disband them and then try to recruit.

But hey, that's me.

AUT was ex-leader of Soldier. It's one thing for him and Magic to say "feel free to join us at wherever." Sileath was a random bystander who just walked in and decided to desecrate a disbandment thread to try and get a couple recruits. Pitiful.

-Bama

Bama not even half of the Soldier nations read the CN open world forums. So really it doesn't matter. The ones that do, are smarter then to just go to any alliance, those are the ones that were active on IRC and such. They would have seen this coming and had already made plans to move.

Bama not even half of the Soldier nations read the CN open world forums. So really it doesn't matter. The ones that do, are smarter then to just go to any alliance, those are the ones that were active on IRC and such. They would have seen this coming and had already made plans to move.

I know. It's still classless to just burst into a disbandment thread and ask people to join your alliance.

-Bama