Final Soldier Announcement

Oh come ON.

Does it matter who posted this thread? Soldier has disbanded. This is an agreed statement by both of Soldier's last two leaders. That the one more commonly associated with them posted it makes sense given the gravity of the statement.

It's sad enough to be looking at another disbanded alliance without people scouring the body of it trying to create drama. Can you people show some respect?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm was the leader and I told AUT and Nord Belka they should do everything they can to get members to follow them. I was also the one who let AUT post the thread.

Now stop with the AUT bashing. You want to direct that anger at someone. Here I am.

If I said this message made me sad, I would be lying. But I at least hope you, as individuals, can find a good home.

We didn't beat you guys up that bad.....or did we? If yes I blame TSI and TP. Soldier only won 90% of our battles.

Edited by magicninja

We didn't beat you guys up that bad.....or did we? If yes I blame TSI and TP. Soldier only won 90% of our battles.

The Initiative will happily shoulder the burden of responsibility on this matter. :war:

Edited by Tokugawa Mitsukuni

Oh come ON.

Does it matter who posted this thread? Soldier has disbanded. This is an agreed statement by both of Soldier's last two leaders. That the one more commonly associated with them posted it makes sense given the gravity of the statement.

It's sad enough to be looking at another disbanded alliance without people scouring the body of it trying to create drama. Can you people show some respect?

Well said Haf.

AUT was ex-leader of Soldier. It's one thing for him and Magic to say "feel free to join us at wherever." Sileath was a random bystander who just walked in and decided to desecrate a disbandment thread to try and get a couple recruits. Pitiful.

-Bama

Please don't think that Sileath's post was endorsed by the Government of the NSO. We have more class than that. However we are governed under the concept that the strong will survive. Soldier collapsed, apparently, because of a failure to have strong leadership. It's easy to see why NSO members may not much care about a disbandment based on internal collapse. The strong will survive.

I'm was the leader and I told AUT and Nord Belka they should do everything they can to get members to follow them. I was also the one who let AUT post the thread.

Now stop with the AUT bashing. You want to direct that anger at someone. Here I am.

It really isn't important. The likes of facetten, Nada, and Melutar want to deflect blame. They don't matter, honestly they don't. They quit on this alliance well before both of us did and I know that they'll get their's very soon.

Please don't think that Sileath's post was endorsed by the Government of the NSO. We have more class than that. However we are governed under the concept that the strong will survive. Soldier collapsed, apparently, because of a failure to have strong leadership. It's easy to see why NSO members may not much care about a disbandment based on internal collapse. The strong will survive.

Honestly, never have understood the taboo of suggesting applying to an alliance in the disbandment announcement of another alliance; one is dead and one is still around, thus if one would like to be in an alliance I would think the more options they are aware of the better. But really, meh.

Honestly, never have understood the taboo of suggesting applying to an alliance in the disbandment announcement of another alliance; one is dead and one is still around, thus if one would like to be in an alliance I would think the more options they are aware of the better. But really, meh.

You're supposed to do it on IRC and in private messages like everyone else. Being upfront is apparently rude. Or something.

You're supposed to do it on IRC and in private messages like everyone else. Being upfront is apparently rude. Or something.

They want you to respect the dead and stuff. Recruiting in a disbandment announcement is like... disrespectful. Idk why, they just say it is, so obviously they're right. Right?

you came to soldier and AUT appointed you as a chancellor. You were the reason why soldier was drawn close to TPF, and AUT put so much trust into you, yet you left for NSO for some cheap thrill, who's the real traitor? i'm 100% sure that everyone in soldier was just pretending to like you.

AUT appointed me as chancellor because he was burnt out and trusted me more than yourself. Actually the reason Soldier was drawn to TPF was because of a certain large Aqua alliance. At the time nearly everyone was in agreement, because of what TPF did for us.

But of course, leaving during peace time is of course worse than leaving and causing an exodus on the brink of war. Right? :rolleyes:

If you want to say people are pretending to like me, I don't care if they are, however you are wrong, because many still come talk to me.

AUT appointed me as chancellor because he was burnt out and trusted me more than yourself. Actually the reason Soldier was drawn to TPF was because of a certain large Aqua alliance. At the time nearly everyone was in agreement, because of what TPF did for us.

But of course, leaving during peace time is of course worse than leaving and causing an exodus on the brink of war. Right? :rolleyes:

If you want to say people are pretending to like me, I don't care if they are, however you are wrong, because many still come talk to me.

You were actually liked. facetten.. was, well, ehehehe

It really isn't important. The likes of facetten, Nada, and Melutar want to deflect blame. They don't matter, honestly they don't. They quit on this alliance well before both of us did and I know that they'll get their's very soon.

how? you giving it to them?

LOL, Aut, we all had good reasons for leaving. Face did not want to fight for TPF, Melutar you ran out after your uncalled for remarks, and I left because i did not want to help build an alliance who's founder acted like a child on IRC after the alliance he had left, left the war. Really i see SSSW18 surrender, IRAN surrender, MCXA surrender and yet I don't see there leaders complaining like you did. It was not your decision to make, you left remember?

how? you giving it to them?

lol doubt that.

As far as the recruitment offer goes on the first page, the authority on this issue is Mogar, whose alliance is protecting/trying to recruit former Soldier members, who only requested that I not spam a recruitment message to those still wearing the Soldier AA. Out of respect for Mogar, I did not.

If you don't want me to recruit from your disbandment thread, then don't run your alliance into the ground with piss-poor leadership.

Edited by Sileath

I'm really unsurprised by this. With AUT and Magicninja in charge of an alliance, it has no hope in hell of being successful.

Refrain from threatening members of my alliance, otherwise we're going to have some real problems.

I'm really unsurprised by this. With AUT and Magicninja in charge of an alliance, it has no hope in hell of being successful.

I think not joining your NOIR, MADP bloc was one of the best thing we've both done. Of course it didn't keep you from crying but we knew we did the right thing.

Refrain from threatening members of my alliance, otherwise we're going to have some real problems.

Not worried about you one bit. ;)

Edited by The AUT