Final Soldier Announcement

After the conversation I had with AUT on IRC, I actually think that Soldier is better of disbanded, then having him come back and try to lead them again. AUT changed how Soldier worked, changed the identity of Soldier, instead of sticking up for his ideals when threatened. That is why you lost all of those active members AUT, You changed Soldier for the worse.

magicninja, from what I've seen you did a good job at attempting to salvage soldier and clean up AUT's mess, but you got hit hard, and I'm quite sorry to see you fail.

Soldier, you were a good alliance, and wherever you guys go, you will be greeted with open arms, as any alliance would be happy to take members of your quality and caliber.

I would disagree. I worked closely with AUT at Soldier, and while they weren't perfect, he didn't drive them into the ground. I think that the factors of why they needed to disband can be placed on the shoulders of both AUT and Magic. AUT left to help us in Elysium, and didn't feel welcome going back. It's a very reasonable claim from Magic that he was only in the alliance two weeks, and the membership didn't know him as well, which wasn't the best move from AUT. Similarly, when you look at Soldier's nation list, you'll see a large influx of nations 13 days ago. I think Magic just needs to learn that recruiting from other planets, (OOC: Off site recruiting) may boost your numbers for a bit, but unless a government is sound and concrete, they won't be able to handle the influx of new nations.

Edit:

I'd also like to make the Request that AUT and Melutar stop flaming each other for once. You two give me headaches. - _ -

Edited by Shurukian

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the conversation I had with AUT on IRC, I actually think that Soldier is better of disbanded, then having him come back and try to lead them again. AUT changed how Soldier worked, changed the identity of Soldier, instead of sticking up for his ideals when threatened. That is why you lost all of those active members AUT, You changed Soldier for the worse.

magicninja, from what I've seen you did a good job at attempting to salvage soldier and clean up AUT's mess, but you got hit hard, and I'm quite sorry to see you fail.

Soldier, you were a good alliance, and wherever you guys go, you will be greeted with open arms, as any alliance would be happy to take members of your quality and caliber.

You honestly have no clue, do you?

Domino effect really. A few active members left. A few followed. a few followed etc. I can't blame them. The alliance changed pretty drastically even in the time I was there. I tried to save the alliance but how much loyalty could I really expect having been there less than 2 weeks?

i disagree,

i was the first one to leave, however, as a member for political reasons.the other two left as gov, i'd think they should take more blame, but that wasn't the worst part of all. The leader (yes THEAUT) valued his loyalty to mhawk more than that to his alliance, and left soldier behind in the midst of the war. Not only did he not fulfill his duties as a leader, he also failed to fulfill his obligation in OPP. (and remember he got soldier into this). And then, he felt the needs to kick/ban/troll me, thestig, and melutar on irc, and take shot at our alliances. You can pretty much tell he's very irrational, irresponsible, and irritating during this period of time. i'd say AUT accounted for 80% of soldier's downfall.

i had good time in soldier, it didn't end well, but i had good time. i regret a bit of being so involved, due to how it ended. in general, i think AUT can be a good person, but he's sometime quick tempered and loses his cool.

and left soldier behind in the midst of the war.

Soldier didn't enter the war during the night of the mass cancellations resulting in no intention to enter the war. Besides you weren't in the alliance of the time that I left it nor do you know the reasons. Lecturing me facetten? Really?

Soldier didn't enter the war during the night of the mass cancellations resulting in no intention to enter the war. Besides you weren't in the alliance of the time that I left it nor do you know the reasons. Lecturing me facetten? Really?

soldier is in OPP, no? why did you join Elysium? if your loyalty/friendship was to mhwak not TPF, then why not just merged soldier into Elysium? why signed treaty with TPF? just to let somebody else in soldier to honor it? i also noticed that your AA changed several times, but you're acting like soldier is still yours. i think you should let it go.

soldier is in OPP, no?

Yes but do you also realize TPF had no intentions of honoring their treaty with the NPO until after mhawk returned?

if your loyalty/friendship was to mhwak not TPF, then why not just merged soldier into Elysium? why signed treaty with TPF? just to let somebody else in soldier to honor it? i also noticed that your AA changed several times, but you're acting like soldier is still yours. i think you should let it go.

Why do I have to repeat it over, and over, and over again?

TPF dropped NPO's treaty. mhawk decided to leave TPF to defend NPO. I decided to leave Soldier to avoid it going into a war that they had no intentions on entering to defend mhawk. TPF did decide to honor its treaty with the NPO. OPP gets involved. Now do you get it? There wasn't going to be a war, TPF and Echelon entering triggered it rather unexpectedly. But what do you care? You abandoned Soldier the night it was supposed to happen and left to go to Dark Fist.

Yes but do you also realize TPF had no intentions of honoring their treaty with the NPO until after mhawk returned?

TPF dropped NPO's treaty. mhawk decided to leave TPF to defend NPO. I decided to leave Soldier to avoid it going into a war that they had no intentions on entering to defend mhawk. TPF did decide to honor its treaty with the NPO. OPP gets involved. Now do you get it? There wasn't going to be a war, TPF and Echelon entering triggered it rather unexpectedly. But what do you care? You abandoned Soldier the night it was supposed to happen and left to go to Dark Fist.

TPF had no intentions of honoring their treaties doesn't mean soldier had to do the same. stick to OPP, lets what you were supposed to do. we had treaty with TPF ,not with mhawk.

i wouldn't care if you didn't badmouth me/my alliance, this post has nothing to do with soldier, but your acts in general.

TPF had no intentions of honoring their treaties doesn't mean soldier had to do the same. stick to OPP, lets what you were supposed to do. we had treaty with TPF ,not with mhawk.

I think you need to re-look TPF, the OPP, and the system there. It's easy to say what should and shouldn't have been done when you ran off with TheStig to leave our alliance vulnerable. And what is "we?"

And nothing of value was lost (again?)

When you go i will say the same thing ^_^

LJ Scott, you are not capable of posting anything relevant. You use this silly thing to boost your confidence in RL, this is basically your reason to play this game. You should get that checked out, it cannot be good for you.

Aut baby, i still love you.

Good luck to all the ex-soldier members, may you find a new home soon.

Edited by Slevin

You use this silly thing to boost your confidence in RL, this is basically your reason to play this game. You should get that checked out, it cannot be good for you.

Hey, I do the same!

so you had to roll a hard six? sorry couldnt help myself. :blush:

When you go i will say the same thing ^_^

LJ Scott, you are not capable of posting anything relevant. You use this silly thing to boost your confidence in RL, this is basically your reason to play this game. You should get that checked out, it cannot be good for you.

Unless your sat watching my nation, I doubt you'll know when I'm gone.

I think you need to go look up the meaning of relevant in the dictionary before you go round using it. For now it's probably best you stick with two syllable words, and not strain yourself too much!

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "silly thing", then again most of what you've said makes little sense. I won't fault you tho, as english obviously isn't your native language. That said, should the "silly thing" be posting in a irrelevant manner, I'm not sure how that would boost my confidence irl. Following your line of thought (or rather lack of) I'm doing something "silly" that is boosting my confidence irl and I should get that checked out? I'm pretty sure that if someone has a confidence problem and they're doing something to rectify that, then that is a good thing. At least it is where I come from. Maybe where you come from confidence isn't a good quality to possess, and that's probably why your unaligned and not a part of a community.

Edit:

About Shawkshank Prison: Im Done Peace out cn

...and nothing of value was lost.

:)

Edited by LJ Scott

I hate to pester you in your disbandment thread but that's not what the TPF has been feeding us. According to them it was all just to get NPO's attention or something stupid like that.

Yet another small alliance that have a very relaxed view on who can make decisions for the alliance. It has become pretty trendy lately for alliance leaders to leave the alliance but still remain in power. Being a small alliance is no excuse for having a crappy government system.

I hope to see more alliances crumble under their own uselessness.