Nueva Vida Treaty Announcement

I have seen the left community really detest this action by NV, however, I cannot see why, as NoR reformed, there is a chance that this one is different than the last one, and yes, I do know the history of former Nor.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I do care about is Nordreich's future. Attacking commies over ideological differences, or allowing the same internal issues to corrupt them from the inside out will ruin them, and it's a liability to us as well. So, being the selfish prick that I am, I'll do my best to avert these situations.

This may be the most important point here. No-one has to believe in anything other than NV's self-interest to see that it might just be possible to avoid yet another round of lolcommies versus lolfascists.

I had a Twinkie for you, Tyga, but lost it when I tripped on my enormous - well, thanks for noticing, anyway. Frankly, it's easy for an old penguin to get confused by all these new-fangled alliances with 'v's in them.*

*Technical definition of 'new-fangled' when applied to alliances: anything founded since the Citrus War.

To be fair, and with all due respect, if you don't want to your name to be used against you, try not naming yourself after a white supremacy movement, ya genius.

To be fair, and with all due respect, buy a history book, ya genius.

Will people please grow up? Whatever happened between the Left and Nordreich is long ancient history. Many of us support KARMA because of nonsense like this. Let NV and Nordreich alone, will you please? Or, is it really true that the left believes in freedom only when THEY approve of it?

Hail, Nueva Vida!

Hail, Nordreich!

Friends Before Infra!

o/ my alliance NV

o/ my alliance mates in NV

Also, o/ Hizzy. He's a clever guy. I bet he has nukes and level nine planes. I wish I could be Hizzy when I grow up.

I think I just hizzed in my pants...

o/ my alliance mates in NV

Also, o/ Hizzy. He's a clever guy. I bet he has nukes and level nine planes. I wish I could be Hizzy when I grow up.

I think I just hizzed in my pants...

God, I love reading your posts. :wub:

I do find that I'm saddened that planet bob hasn't changed after this last major war. The very thing you people were fighting against, oppression, tyranny, and other such things is the very thing you are attempting to do to this young alliance.

For the record, measure have been taken and measure will continue to be taken to ensure Nueva Vida's security both internal and external. All young alliances are welcome to apply to the vidian enterprise to conduct tech deals and also work out loans and such. These young alliances all go through the ame application process and receive the same protection. We protect our investments, simple as that. We have faith in these small alliances to not screw up our tech deals. They have faith in us to not let somone who has plans to harm them interfere in our business. If nueva vida at any time feels that her security is being infringed upon due these small alliances acting foolish, then we take measures to correct their actions in ways we see fit, up to and including halting all tech deals immediately.

I'm not a verb. Certainly not THAT verb.

You became a verb and much more once your name became synonymous with awesome.

I do find that I'm saddened that planet bob hasn't changed after this last major war. The very thing you people were fighting against, oppression, tyranny, and other such things is the very thing you are attempting to do to this young alliance.

For the record, measure have been taken and measure will continue to be taken to ensure Nueva Vida's security both internal and external. All young alliances are welcome to apply to the vidian enterprise to conduct tech deals and also work out loans and such. These young alliances all go through the ame application process and receive the same protection. We protect our investments, simple as that. We have faith in these small alliances to not screw up our tech deals. They have faith in us to not let somone who has plans to harm them interfere in our business. If nueva vida at any time feels that her security is being infringed upon due these small alliances acting foolish, then we take measures to correct their actions in ways we see fit, up to and including halting all tech deals immediately.

Very well said Prince, it's good to see your presence once again old friend :)