Nueva Vida Treaty Announcement

Please don't include me in your straw man fallacies.

I have only said that in zombie nordreich's declaration of existance, there was much talk about new begginings, forgetting about the past, and moving forward as this was a brand new alliance. But stuff like this kinda leads people to believe otherwise, as this is looking more and more like the same nordreich as before.

I promise you I'm using my inside voice ;)

You're claiming that Nordreich is the same big bad monster because they're friends with the same people they used to be friends with, even though those friends (us) are not necessarily bad. Yet, you claim that proves that they're the same bad guys. How is that in any way a serious argument?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully trust hizzy to be able to carry this agreement very well, and cut ties if the time came, otherwise I believe a very good friendship between alliances is being formed and I can applaud that.

Also don't make me kill all the leftist and commie threads again.

If Nordreich reformed as the Tutu Dress Warriors alliance

Now there's an idea I can get behind :ehm:

You're claiming that Nordreich is the same big bad monster because they're friends with the same people they used to be friends with, even though those friends (us) are not necessarily bad. Yet, you claim that proves that they're the same bad guys. How is that in any way a serious argument?

I have no idea whose posts you have been reading. I'm looking really hard but I don't see anything about big bad monsters or bad guys. You sure I said that stuff bro?

I have no idea whose posts you have been reading. I'm looking really hard but I don't see anything about big bad monsters or bad guys. You sure I said that stuff bro?

Every one of your posts in this thread has been to the tune of "you signed with your old allies, therefor you are the same as old nordreich".

edit: unless you mean to say that you absolutely adore the old Nordreich, in which case, yes I would be wrong.

Edited by hizzy

The point is that this new nordreich has been pushing the idea that they are a compeltely new alliance and that the past is behind them. If this is true, why are alliances being formed with your former allies?

Because we aren't completely new alliance. All of our leaders are old members, most being former government.

Every one of your posts in this thread has been to the tune of "you signed with your old allies, therefor you are the same as old nordreich".

edit: unless you mean to say that you absolutely adore the old Nordreich, in which case, yes I would be wrong.

I honestly don't know what to think of them. In their past incarnations they did nothing but try to blow me up for reasons I can't imagine. Most of their casus belli's were little more than "lolcommies"

Nordreich wants a fresh begining and i can totally empathize and understand they want people to forget about their less than savory past activities, believe me, I've been there -_-

But, it's becoming hard for me to see them as being a fresh new alliance when a lot of what I have seen looks to be the same old stuff.

I honestly don't know what to think of them. In their past incarnations they did nothing but try to blow me up for reasons I can't imagine. Most of their casus belli's were little more than "lolcommies"

Nordreich wants a fresh begining and i can totally empathize and understand they want people to forget about their less than savory past activities, believe me, I've been there -_-

But, it's becoming hard for me to see them as being a fresh new alliance when a lot of what I have seen looks to be the same old stuff.

Once again, straw-man.

Yes, you have every right to not like their past. And should they become today what they were then, you'd have every right to be upset, and every right to attack them.

However, they are not. Signing this with us, unless you want to bash Nueva Vida, is not a bad thing. Just because they had a treaty with Nueva Vida 2 years ago, does not mean having a treaty with Nueva Vida now makes them the same entity.

Once again: just because a bat has wings, does not mean all winged creatures are bats.

If you have something less ridiculous to base your judgement on (have they spied on your or your comrades? Threats? no?) then you're wasting time, and I hope you do not take it personally if I don't entertain your comments any longer.

Once again, straw-man.
explain
Yes, you have every right to not like their past. And should they become today what they were then, you'd have every right to be upset, and every right to attack them.
I'm just a dude with a 1 infrastructure nation. I'm afraid I'm not in the position to be attacking anybody and I'm certainly not planning on it.
However, they are not. Signing this with us, unless you want to bash Nueva Vida, is not a bad thing. Just because they had a treaty with Nueva Vida 2 years ago, does not mean having a treaty with Nueva Vida now makes them the same entity.

Once again: just because a bat has wings, does not mean all winged creatures are bats.

But that's not what I'm saying at all. I haven't mentioned anything about any of your other allies being Nordreich. I'm quite sure your other allies are not nordreich, as they do not have the name nordreich and are not made up of the same people who were once in nordreich and NoV. But this alliance on the other hand, is. So that's why I'm wondering if there is a connection.
If you have something less ridiculous to base your judgement on (have they spied on your or your comrades? Threats? no?) then you're wasting time, and I hope you do not take it personally if I don't entertain your comments any longer.
Their past incarnations absolutely did threaten, attack, and spy on my past alliances. (see Mikhail)

I've taken nothing personally. I don't think theres anything wrong with us talking about this, but you are free to ignore me if that's what you really want. Though I do appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions so it would be a real shame.

Pay attention. Only going to say this once.

Nordreich has no interest in blowing you or anyone else up.

I don't know where the rest comes from. "What you've seen...." A Declaration of Existence? An agreement to do tech deals? OMG it's like the run-up to....well, nothing, really. If NoR members and their friends getting annoyed at your pointless nitpicking is "the same old stuff" then get a thicker skin.

Anyway, the laughs I've been getting have been far more enjoyable than any military attack.

Scottcartman.jpg

OOC: The vast majority of the 100 million!!! murdered by Communism!!! starved to death. If we apply the same murder standards to capitalism, who do you think has the higher body count?

IC: Good luck with this. May you keep the undesirables (Lol) out of NoR this time.

With the way some of the extreme left use "creative mathmatics", and blame the west for the deaths of their people who were shot in the back of the head by their own governments with Nagant Pistols.... the number can get pretty high I imagine...

JB

explain

I'm just a dude with a 1 infrastructure nation. I'm afraid I'm not in the position to be attacking anybody and I'm certainly not planning on it.

But that's not what I'm saying at all. I haven't mentioned anything about any of your other allies being Nordreich. I'm quite sure your other allies are not nordreich, as they do not have the name nordreich and are not made up of the same people who were once in nordreich and NoV. But this alliance on the other hand, is. So that's why I'm wondering if there is a connection.

Their past incarnations absolutely did threaten, attack, and spy on my past alliances. (see Mikhail)

I've taken nothing personally. I don't think theres anything wrong with us talking about this, but you are free to ignore me if that's what you really want. Though I do appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions so it would be a real shame.

I really don't know how to explain it to you any clearer, dude. Signing this treaty does not make them the same old nordreich any more than being able to walk upright make you a monkey.

Look:

birdc.jpg

See? They both have wings. But they're not the same thing. 2 things can have something in common without being the same.

Now if we look over here:

norx.jpg

Not unlike the example with wings, here we have 2 entities with a little line to Nueva Vida. Having a line to Nueva Vida does not make new NoR the same as old NoR. There's no argument.

I really don't know how to explain it to you any clearer, dude. Signing this treaty does not make them the same old nordreich any more than being able to walk upright make you a monkey.

Look:

birdc.jpg

See? They both have wings. But they're not the same thing. 2 things can have something in common without being the same.

norx.jpg

Not unlike the example with wings, here we have 2 entities with a little line to Nueva Vida. Having a line to Nueva Vida does not make new NoR the same as old NoR. There's no argument.

Time to pack up and go everyone.

Look:

birdc.jpg

norx.jpg

Now that you have broken it down to pre-K levels I hope we don't hear anymore from him :P

Congrats to NoR and o/ NV :wub: So it's ok to idolize communism which killed 100s of millions and have been WAY more oppressive than any other ideology in History...but it's not ok to be proud of ones Nordic heritage? :rolleyes:

Hundred of millions killed by communism? I am not familiar of the events about which you speak. I have not heard of these 100s of millions of deaths on Planet Bob caused by my comrades.

OOC: Nordreich and the commies have an ancient, completely in-game rivalry. Many of us have IC grudges with only a cosmetic connection to partisanship.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

OOC: Nordreich and the commies have an ancient, completely in-game rivalry.

OOC: Largely fueled by OOC ideological feuding. Now I know Nordreich approached the International with a proposal to keep things IC as much as humanly possible. I know that for all the thinly veiled fear/loathing shown by the left in this thread and the DoE that the International refused a NAP with this Nordreich. It would appear to the informed individual that the only people perpetuating any kind of conflict between these two peoples is the proponents of the left. The ball is truly in your court and should level heads prevail, I'm certain peace will as well. And for the record, I do believe one of those with a level head is yourself Craig.

Edited by Captain Flinders

I for one am very disturbed to see Nueva Vida reestablishing the ties that allowed Nordreich and Norden Verein to be so abusive in their past incarnations.

If Nueva Vida doesn't wish to return to the past, then why recreate it?

-Craig

Commies afraid the Germans will stomp them again, and...

In the other thread I said something about leftism being pseudo-intellectual nitpicking. Which I feel is exactly what You're doing now Tomcat.

...Nordreich'ers insulting leftism.

CN feels whole once more. I missed these things. :D

Go Commies!!! ^_^