Nueva Vida Treaty Announcement

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would join NoR just for the lolshate. Man up b#$@hes learn to forgive and forget, live and let live.

I highly doubt NoR version 2 will make the same mistakes their predecessor did.

You are correct sir, I got my blocs messed up. I meant to say the Hanseatic League.

Ill try not to make it a habit

If there's no uproar in Norway about this by the end of the month I will be sorely disappointed. Good luck NoR and NV.

This made me :lol1:

Congrats.

...NoR will, for the duration of this agreement, consult with at least one authorized representative (someone as sexy, or sexier than Hizzy) prior to any declarations of war, or the signing of any military binding pacts.

Does this mean only with Hizzy? I'm trying to compute sexier than Hizzy and all I get is an error message.

Also, anyone who's inclined to mess with Nueva Vida....

you rang? :|

I for one have always been offended by Nueva Vida's [OOC]blatant precolumbian central american theme[/OOC] and I can assure you they will be hearing from me.

Well, they've got a shot this time around with NV and by proxy NV's allies protecting them. Hopefully they can keep to the true theme and keep the unsavory elements out of the alliance this time. I don't think it's very likely, and I'd hate to see the backlash if history repeats itself and NV and allies come in to defend them, but either way, good luck.

Also lolcommies got stronger in their absence. There's a couple rather robust leftist alliances out there now that won't take any !@#$ this time around. :)

you rang? :|

I for one have always been offended by Nueva Vida's [OOC]blatant precolumbian central american theme[/OOC] and I can assure you they will be hearing from me.

I for one have been offended by your [ooc] improper spelling of pre-COLOMBIAN [/ooc] as any native Central American knows Columbian is in the States.

(Wikipedia is wrong. Don't listen to it.)

Well, they've got a shot this time around with NV and by proxy NV's allies protecting them. Hopefully they can keep to the true theme and keep the unsavory elements out of the alliance this time. I don't think it's very likely, and I'd hate to see the backlash if history repeats itself and NV and allies come in to defend them, but either way, good luck.

Also lolcommies got stronger in their absence. There's a couple rather robust leftist alliances out there now that won't take any !@#$ this time around. :)

I have full faith in Nordreich's new triumvirate that they will be able to keep on the proper path. We are merely a fence along the path. If they choose to hop the fence and run into the jungles naked, well, I'm not drunk enough yet, so they'll be streaking by themselves.

If the point of this whole necromancy of the old nordreich is to "move forward" and "start with a clean slate" then why is this "new" alliance forming the exact same treaties and alliances it held in its past incarnations?