Nueva Vida Treaty Announcement

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really planning on avoiding this thread, but two points really need to be made. The first is that the only people in this thread who can speak for INT are myself and Craig. Proto, Tomcat, Kroknia are all in other alliances, and Oktavia and Raider are not INT government. If you wish to cast aspersion's on INT's conduct in this thread, you have less material to work with than you would perhaps like.

The second is that INT is not planning a war against NoR, nor was it planning one before NV decided to sign this treaty with them. In case you haven't noticed, we're rather busy making our small contribution to NPO's loss of NS. If INT were planning a war against NoR, NoR would know.

The second is that INT is not planning a war against NoR, nor was it planning one before NV decided to sign this treaty with them. In case you haven't noticed, we're rather busy making our small contribution to NPO's loss of NS. If INT were planning a war against NoR, NoR would know.

Do you even have nations in our (lack of) NS- range? :P

Do you even have nations in our (lack of) NS- range? :P

We might...

I will not tolerate such baseless accusations of spying against our new business partners!

(jokes)

I did not say spying. You did. Guilty conscience, much? ^_^

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

Making a commie cry is only second to taking candy from a kid in the list of most enjoyable things.

This treaty makes commies cry, as we have seen throughout this thread. This thread has a lot of hizzy. It even has Pingu making a funny. Comrade Mussolandia is pleased.

Craig, if I felt that way I would say it. Instead, I approached you well in advance of our DoE to tell you that as far as I was concerned the past should be buried. Our discussion was civil and, I thought, productive. We seemed to agree on pretty much everything.

And then you went out of your way to insult me personally.

Your 'moral authority' in this discussion is nil, as your own lack of sincerity has shown.

To be fair, and with all due respect, if you don't want to your name to be used against you, try not naming yourself after a white supremacy movement, ya genius.

Yes, Germanic Republic does not like communists...but he also isn't a member of the Vidian Government...so he shouldn't be seen as speaking for them. Furthermore, NV is not new...at all. It was founded over 2 years ago on April 1st, 2007...I was the founder so I know what I speak of concerning this matter. During this time period, NV was formed from the splinters of a fractured disbanded alliance, in which case we needed protection. Therefore we appealed to our former allies whom at the time were the only alliance we had any real contact with prior to expanding our Foreign Affairs. Whereupon, NoR/NoV took us under her wing and guided us providing to us numerous assistance in economic and military affairs as well as monetary capital. Ultimately resulting in us becoming a member of there protectorate bloc known as the Hanseatic League. Thus our alliances grew very close due to our earlier bonds. Eventually NV surpassed NoR/NoV in NS and became her caretaker . Basically, my point is you implied Nueva Vida is some new upstart alliance looking for protection. When it's the opposite, Nueva Vida is a seasoned alliance well aware of her actions, simply giving the same group of people whom allowed her to prosper in her early days with the same gift repaid in full.

Not to mention, economically speaking...it works out for both parties. Anywho, I felt I needed to clear that up as your statement implied a factual error.

(OOC - I should go to bed.)

[Edit - Yeah...no more posting when your running on 3 hrs of sleep...Because you end up killing the English language, and grammar.]

Yes, I know NV is nowhere close to new, it was a very slight slip of the tongue, I meant that NoR is trying to create a new life and NV is helping paint them as having new attitudes, etc. It was worded oddly, heh, trying to get my thoughts out there before they slipped away. :P

...If the members of The International did not want to hear harsh words coming their way, they should not have said harsh words of their own....

In a situation like this, NoR has to prove to be better, above, and beyond INT by miles, just how these situations work. When you're in a disadvantaged position and are trying to move on from grievous past errors and paint yourself as new, better, improved, you have to be on your absolute best behavior, to the extreme, to move ahead in the eyes of all but those with which you're friends already. Just sayin'.

Edited by rabonnobar

To be fair, and with all due respect, if you don't want to your name to be used against you, try not naming yourself after a white supremacy movement, ya genius.

To be fair, it's not his problem if someone chooses to believe that "King (insert conspiracy theory)" makes more sense for the name of a ruler as opposed to "King (insert name of actual king)". If someone wants to be retarded there's not much you can do to prevent it, and the onus is certainly not on Zog to make everything idiot-proof.

Get this trash out of my announcement, it's a waste of time.

Yeah, you shouldn't have named yourself after Gay African Genocide Association, an organization that aims to murder all gay Africans.

Tela, Lady Gaga, whatever you want yourself to be called... I once held you in high regard as a respectable ally who took a lot of responsibilities and was loyal and dependable. I'll give you that. However, that statement of yours broke the back of the camel and confirmed that you have, indeed, become a troll... or you just happen to be extremely ignorant of the subject matter here. I think I'd rather believe the case is the former, since that would mean you're consciously being annoying, instead of just plain stupid.

Or maybe you are right. I mean, King Zog just couldn't refer to the Albanian king, could it? No, that'd simply be too far-fetched. Kingzog obviously is an abbreviation for KINGZIONISTOCCUPATIONGOVERNMENT. And a Zionist occupation government definetely sounds like an organization devoted to white supremacy! Damn them zionists, conspiring to place whites in the grip of power, everywhere around the world! How come have we not realized this vile plot until now?

I can't wait until someone picks up on my own nickname, for the 847684th time.

Edited by adolf45

I haven't been around long enough to see 1st NoR in action. But the way lefties are pissing their pants even after they know NoR is coming back is just amusing. This drama might keep CN interesting after Karma War.

Edited by Jalge

I haven't been around long enough to see 1st NoR in action. But the way lefties are pissing their pants even after they know NoR is coming back is just amusing. This drama might keep CN interesting after Karma War.
I totally agree with this, except I was around when the 1st NoR was still in action. :v:

Tela, Lady Gaga, whatever you want yourself to be called... I once held you in high regard as a respectable ally who took a lot of responsibilities and was loyal and dependable. I'll give you that. However, that statement of yours broke the back of the camel and confirmed that you have, indeed, become a troll... or you just happen to be extremely ignorant of the subject matter here. I think I'd rather believe the case is the former, since that would mean you're consciously being annoying, instead of just plain stupid.

Or maybe you are right. I mean, King Zog just couldn't refer to the Albanian king, could it? No, that'd simply be too far-fetched. Kingzog obviously is an abbreviation for KINGZIONISTOCCUPATIONGOVERNMENT. And a Zionist occupation government definetely sounds like an organization devoted to white supremacy! Damn them zionists, conspiring to place whites in the grip of power, everywhere around the world! How come have we not realized this vile plot until now?

I can't wait until someone picks up on my own nickname, for the 847684th time.

Y0r N4M IS CUZ OF HITLAR!

I for one was part of the coalition that destroyed NoV, and you guys with it, for a long period of time. The Left can protect themselves.

Methinks the commies should leave this thread and accept the facts. International exists as it does because NoV allowed it to. Return the favour.

PYT.

You seem to be overlooking something. :awesome:

Despite not being a commie I can't wait to do something about it :D

Let the fun times begin. Challeging INT is just about the most foolish thing you could be doing right now. The people who made nov disappear are still there and have only gained in global influence.

To be fair, it's not his problem if someone chooses to believe that "King (insert conspiracy theory)" makes more sense for the name of a ruler as opposed to "King (insert name of actual king)". If someone wants to be retarded there's not much you can do to prevent it, and the onus is certainly not on Zog to make everything idiot-proof.

Get this trash out of my announcement, it's a waste of time.

Actually hizzy, it would make sense it appears to be one of the wannabe nazies most favorite hobbies, making up silly acronyms, the hole silly 1488 ten words crap etc etc. nazies love that !@#$. Makes them feel clever or something. Guess the added deniablility helps them as well. The hole nazi vs commie thing is sad though. on 9 out of 10 issues they agree with each other. Its just that nazis and commies have different opinions on who to commit genocide on.

Edited by cjavo

I for one was part of the coalition that destroyed NoV, and you guys with it, for a long period of time. The Left can protect themselves.

Methinks the commies should leave this thread and accept the facts. International exists as it does because NoV allowed it to. Return the favour.

PYT.

Good for you, I bet it was a struggle that didn't even break a sweat for you. And for other news FCO was never destroyed. We were beaten down, but we came back and now we are stronger than ever before.

I for one am very disturbed to see Nueva Vida reestablishing the ties that allowed Nordreich and Norden Verein to be so abusive in their past incarnations.

If Nueva Vida doesn't wish to return to the past, then why recreate it?

-Craig

Craig you sure are a bitter fella. Must be a bummer to carry all that negativity around for so long. I guess even commies need a hug sometimes....

Come here mister! hug.gif

On a more positive note, great to see someone able to look towards the future and an old friend willing to step up for NoR.

Edited by Thor VonMayhem

OOC: Zionist Occupational Government is a conspiracy theory, not a movement. Not like it actually matters though because that's not the reason he chose that name. If you're going to inaccurately label people at least do it with a certain level of intelligence. Geez.

Edited by Captain Flinders

Good for you, I bet it was a struggle that didn't even break a sweat for you. And for other news FCO was never destroyed. We were beaten down, but we came back and now we are stronger than ever before.

yes, yes it was. I got to see how NoR and NoV found there victories firsthand :) and indeed you werent, clearly the same can be said of the left, and maybe soon for NoR as well. Nobody Wins. but fun is had :)

PYT.

Despite not being a commie I can't wait to do something about it :D

Let the fun times begin. Challeging INT is just about the most foolish thing you could be doing right now. The people who made nov disappear are still there and have only gained in global influence.

Since when has Slayer 99 been in INT? Also, your implied threats against Nueva Vida is pretty interesting. Based upon what you've said, I can only assume you intend to challenge NoR, and thus Nueva Vida, Mushroom Kingdom, New Polar Order, Viridian Entente, Genesis, Vanguard, Siberian Tiger Alliance, and numerious other alliances.

Best of luck in that endeavor.