Nueva Vida Treaty Announcement

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you shouldn't have named yourself after Gay African Genocide Association, an organization that aims to murder all gay Africans.

I've been a gay African for 18 months and I find this shocking revelation highly offensive.

OOC: Zionist Occupational Government is a conspiracy theory, not a movement. Not like it actually matters though because that's not the reason he chose that name. If you're going to inaccurately label people at least do it with a certain level of intelligence. Geez.

(I'm quoting Flinders, but this is more of a response to the entire sub-theme)

OOC: Look, I'll admit when I was wrong. I had conversations with several people, and my flippant query towards Kingzog about the inspiration for his name was misinformed(chock it up to an alcoholic who was up way past his bedtime). I genuinely regret bringing up the subject (although, to be fair, it can't possibly be the first time Zoggy has heard it). I'd like to put all that nonsense in the past. We have plenty of legitimate grievances related to in-game behavior, and there is no reason to fall back on this whole "they're real-life Nazis" BS. With in-character slander being such fertile ground, I don't think we need to look at the person behind the keyboard.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

OOC: Look, I'll admit when I was wrong. I had conversations with several people, and my flippant query towards Kingzog about the inspiration for his name was misinformed(chock it up to an alcoholic who was up way past his bedtime). I genuinely regret bringing up the subject (although, to be fair, it can't possibly be the first time Zoggy has heard it). I'd like to put all that nonsense in the past. We have plenty of legitimate grievances related to in-game behavior, and there is no reason to fall back on this whole "they're real-life Nazis" BS. With in-character slander being such fertile ground, I don't think we need to look at the person behind the keyboard.

-Craig

[ooc]I appreciate you saying that. Keeping the OOC out of the way the game is played is right on. And, yes, in-character tensions will be great to explore.[/ooc]

"Sir, the war with MCXA is over! Shall I give the order to return our military to peacetime conditions?"

Zzzptm looked out the window. A squall line brewed over the peaks at the edge of the capital. Looks like rain... "No. Not yet. Tensions remain high on Planeta Roberto..."

-Craig

I appreciate that, Craig. And, as I said to you privately, I'm quite happy never to speak of this again. Let the others do all the talking about it.

Also, you [iC] suck.

:lol1: <--- why is this turnip laughing?

While we in The German Empire share the concerns of our allies in the International, we also recognize that change is possible. At present, I have cause to hope that this time around, things will be different and that past mistakes will not be repeated. Please, everyone, prove my optimism justified.

and o/ Hizzy.

I do find that I'm saddened that planet bob hasn't changed after this last major war. The very thing you people were fighting against, oppression, tyranny, and other such things is the very thing you are attempting to do to this young alliance.

Wait wait...you bought that?

Come find me in private to discuss the first law of Bob.

Wait wait...you bought that?

Come find me in private to discuss the first law of Bob.

To be fair, even among the commies it's just a vocal minorities, and I think it has more or less died down.

I think we can expect some mutual cooperation in the future. Or at least, I'm hopeful :)

And a shout out to TGE o/

I'm intrigued by the fact that some people can't distinguish between harsh words on the OWF and keeping an alliance in eternal war.

Ignoring the fact that we're talking about Nordreich, I'm intrigued that after all the hootin' and hollerin' and the "we declare victory"s and "in soviet russia LSF outgrows NoV"s and the "you finally got what's coming"s from over a year ago, you're still not satisfied.

Or, do you want to put Nordreich in eternal war to prove that you're more just and morally superior today, than they were 2 years ago? Cause really that would be hilarious.

Get off it already.

timec.jpg

Edited by hizzy

I for one am very disturbed to see Nueva Vida reestablishing the ties that allowed Nordreich and Norden Verein to be so abusive in their past incarnations.

If Nueva Vida doesn't wish to return to the past, then why recreate it?

-Craig

I echo this statement.

Nice little treaty guys. I know it was hard for you to cancel the original treaty. I look forward to seeing NoR grow and show planet bob that its not what it once "was".

-Craig

Well said!

I believe that it is exactly these types of breakthroughs that will lead to a new era of understanding between NoR and the left. GOOD SHOW!

JB

Ignoring the fact that we're talking about Nordreich, I'm intrigued that after all the hootin' and hollerin' and the "we declare victory"s and "in soviet russia LSF outgrows NoV"s and the "you finally got what's coming"s from over a year ago, you're still not satisfied.

Or, do you want to put Nordreich in eternal war to prove that you're more just and morally superior today, than they were 2 years ago? Cause really that would be hilarious.

Get off it already.

timec.jpg

Once again you illustrate why I love you.

:awesome:

NV is a great alliance. I trust them to keep an eye on NoR .

Nordreich make head hurt.

:psyduck:

Despite not being a commie I can't wait to do something about it :D

Oh, I know you aren't a communist. Trust me, I read your racist, anti-arab rants in the BR. :)

Tangoing with Nordreich means dealing with NV and her allies. I can't wait for you to do something, either. :D

Edited by Germanic Republic

Have your powers of perception been altered, or can you not distinguish between myself and Rigas? We really don't look much alike, you know. He has better hair.

Ya know, I have the strangest feeling I made the point that harsh words on the OWF weren't the same as eternal war in the post you quoted. I also seem to recall stating categorically, in public, that INT wasn't planning war against Nordreich. I don't know why exactly you fear me or my alliance, but this particular commie bogeyman will be staying safely in the closet, behind the delicious penny loafers.

Get off it already.

Given your obsession with making it look like INT's planning eternal war, I don't think you're the best person to be making this kind of statement.

Have your powers of perception been altered, or can you not distinguish between myself and Rigas? We really don't look much alike, you know. He has better hair.

Ya know, I have the strangest feeling I made the point that harsh words on the OWF weren't the same as eternal war in the post you quoted. I also seem to recall stating categorically, in public, that INT wasn't planning war against Nordreich. I don't know why exactly you fear me or my alliance, but this particular commie bogeyman will be staying safely in the closet, behind the delicious penny loafers.

Given your obsession with making it look like INT's planning eternal war, I don't think you're the best person to be making this kind of statement.

I assure you I don't fear a commie bogeyman. However, the only thing we've heard from INT members in this thread is various levels of "disappointed", and you'll excuse us if we don't care. And I understand you're disappointed as well, I got that from your deep throat cough earlier on.

So, if the point of your post ("there's a difference between harsh words and eternal war") is that you're not going to war, but mainly throwing harsh words at Nordreich, then I think you're old enough to expect to receive harsh words in return.

And I understand you're disappointed as well, I got that from your deep throat cough earlier on.

Excuse me for being ill. I'll try to keep better control of all the influenza viruses in the world next time.

So, if the point of your post ("there's a difference between harsh words and eternal war") is that you're not going to war, but mainly throwing harsh words at Nordreich, then I think you're old enough to expect to receive harsh words in return.

Whereas you're old enough for people to point out when your harsh words are implying things they're not. M'kay?