Nueva Vida Treaty Announcement

If the point of this whole necromancy of the old nordreich is to "move forward" and "start with a clean slate" then why is this "new" alliance forming the exact same treaties and alliances it held in its past incarnations?

Nueva Vida had a protectorate tech agreement with Nordreich? I don't think so mister.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i love all the empty threats from CNCommies

If this is indicative of the attitude of NV more broadly, I am deeply saddened, and predict pointless drama in the future.

Nueva Vida had a protectorate tech agreement with Nordreich? I don't think so mister.

The point is that this new nordreich has been pushing the idea that they are a compeltely new alliance and that the past is behind them. If this is true, why are alliances being formed with your former allies?

If the point of this whole necromancy of the old nordreich is to "move forward" and "start with a clean slate" then why is this "new" alliance forming the exact same treaties and alliances it held in its past incarnations?

Because some of us happen to be friends, and there's nothing Nueva Vida loves more than old friends (and people who can sell tech). I wanted them to sell to us preferentially, and I'm willing to protect my investment.

Furthermore, it's one thing for you to not like Nordreich, frankly I could not care less. However, you are now implying that being tied to Nueva Vida is a mistake. I don't find that too nice of you, to be honest.

If this is indicative of the attitude of NV more broadly, I am deeply saddened, and predict pointless drama in the future.

pointless drama in my CN? Anyway, right vs. left drama is pretty interesting. I look forward to it.

The point is that this new nordreich has been pushing the idea that they are a compeltely new alliance and that the past is behind them. If this is true, why are alliances being formed with your former allies?

HOW DARE YOU BE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS!!!

Congrats to NoR and o/ NV :wub: So it's ok to idolize communism which killed 100s of millions and have been WAY more oppressive than any other ideology in History...but it's not ok to be proud of ones Nordic heritage? :rolleyes:

As I said before:

Because some of us happen to be friends, and there's nothing Nueva Vida loves more than old friends (and people who can sell tech). I wanted them to sell to us preferentially, and I'm willing to protect my investment.

Furthermore, it's one thing for you to not like Nordreich, frankly I could not care less. However, you are now implying that being tied to Nueva Vida is a mistake. I don't find that too nice of you, to be honest.

And, to add, Nordreich's old problems were mainly internal. What happened there had nothing to do with who they were allied to. And, keep in mind, at some point they were allied to a LOT of people, big and small. In fact, the only way they could completely turn around in their foreign dealings is if they signed an MDP with The Internationals. Should they bother asking? Didn't think so.

I'm not implying anything other than the claims that this new nordreich is totally different from the last nordreich (and NoV) seems to be less and less of an honest description when alliances are being formed based on their past history.

Pretty sure he's with the Viridian Entente dude.

I've not been here overlong but I've found Nueva Vida open to working with folks, I'm kinda surprised that a treaty with them and NoR has to be derailed by a left-right slapfight.

If this is indicative of the attitude of ODN more broadly, I am deeply amused, and predict hilarious Hizzy fits in the future.

I'm not implying anything other than the claims that this new nordreich is totally different from the last nordreich (and NoV) seems to be less and less of an honest description when alliances are being formed based on their past history.

At the same time this as a business deal makes sence. I mean the standard rate of tech going for 3/100 aint gunna last forever, NoR deeds money, and NV will only prosper by a locked rate. Plus these guys all know eachother and have always been on friendly terms. Give it some time, I doubt NV is going to throw the influence away on rekindaling a problem.

Anyways, congrats to both parties, it is good to see this going in a positive direction.

JB

You're beginning to make the claim that because a chicken, which has wings, doesn't fly, then no creatures who have wings can fly.

Needless to say, you won't make a good case.

Nobody has claimed Nordreich is TOTALLY, 100%, different. They share a name. Many of the members know each other from time spent in the old Nordreich. They happen to have the same friends. If any of those things are a crime, please let the rest of Planet Bob know, cause we certainly did not get the memo. Otherwise, you're simply yelling at the top of your lungs, yet you have nothing useful to say.

Edited by hizzy

Congrats to NoR and o/ NV :wub: So it's ok to idolize communism which killed 100s of millions and have been WAY more oppressive than any other ideology in History...but it's not ok to be proud of ones Nordic heritage? :rolleyes:

OOC: The vast majority of the 100 million!!! murdered by Communism!!! starved to death. If we apply the same murder standards to capitalism, who do you think has the higher body count?

IC: Good luck with this. May you keep the undesirables (Lol) out of NoR this time.

If this is indicative of the attitude of ODN more broadly, I am deeply amused, and predict hilarious Hizzy fits in the future.

Excellent. But it's not indicative of anything much, other than my general curiosity about the new ideological landscape. I don't think ODN in general is taking much interest in this, nor is likely to, so long as no-one decides to go after our commies, whom we love.

Also, Hizzy doesn't seem given to fits, from what I've seen, which is good.

Your beginning to make the claim that because a chicken, which has wings, doesn't fly, then no creatures who have wings can fly.

Needless to say, you won't make a good case.

Please don't include me in your straw man fallacies.

Nobody has claimed Nordreich is TOTALLY, 100%, different. They share a name. Many of the members know each other from time spent in the old Nordreich. They happen to have the same friends. If any of those things are a crime, please let the rest of Planet Bob know, cause we certainly did not get the memo.
I have only said that in zombie nordreich's declaration of existance, there was much talk about new begginings, forgetting about the past, and moving forward as this was a brand new alliance. But stuff like this kinda leads people to believe otherwise, as this is looking more and more like the same nordreich as before.
Otherwise, you're simply yelling at the top of your lungs, yet you have nothing useful to say.
I promise you I'm using my inside voice ;)

In the other thread I said something about leftism being pseudo-intellectual nitpicking. Which I feel is exactly what You're doing now Tomcat.

You are more than welcome to talk to me about why you think I'm wrong. I can take criticism pretty well, as long as you explain why you disagree and avoid vague attacks like simply calling my posts "pseudo-intellectual."

Just tell me why you think so dude :huh:

I don't think many people would say that this Nordreich is completely different than the last. There are core similarities and there are core differences. What people have been saying is that this incarnation hasn't really done anything to draw your ire up to this point. As far as your or anyone is concerned, the interaction with Nordreich has been extremely limited up to now and certainly does not warrant the scrutiny its received so far.

Edited by Captain Flinders

Silly me, falling asleep and missing the fun.

umm..

Why would you put such a design on your flag NoR... seems fairly suggestive

You have a dirty, dirty mind. I think I like you.

I hope that people who preach the rhetoric of second chances will stand by it here.

Also, anyone who's inclined to mess with Nueva Vida will feel our claws in short order.

/me offers a free scratch behind the ears to any Tiger

('Cat person' over here.)

I have full faith in Nordreich's new triumvirate that they will be able to keep on the proper path. We are merely a fence along the path. If they choose to hop the fence and run into the jungles naked, well, I'm not drunk enough yet, so they'll be streaking by themselves.

Hmmm.

OK, guess I'll be canceling that picnic, then.

To annoy you.

Only you.

Is it working?

HOW DARE YOU BE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS!!!

This rather sums up my feelings about the objections here, and thus it is going into ye olde sig file..

Many Nordreich members have relationships with Nueva Vida that stretch a long way back. Let me give you an example: I am a former Nueva Vida member. Hizzy is a former Nordreich member. He and I have know each other for two years now.

Really....you want us to turn our backs on each other? Hmmm....how 'bout NO.

So Nordreich is the exact same Nordreich because they signed a treaty with NV? Okay, well, I guess the NoR government will have to make a list of former treaty partners and make sure not to sign a sort of treaty with them in the future.

Just listen to what you're saying, it doesn't make any sense to me.

Hizzy is of, what we call, Nordreich Blood and NV as an alliance has always been friends with many key figures within the Nordlandic alliances. If Nordreich reformed as the Tutu Dress Warriors alliance, this treaty would've probably being announced at the exact same time as it has now.