NPO now #3 alliance by TNS

Cirrus

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want them third, I want them beaten down below sanction rank. I can't trust NPO with power and I can't feel comfortable until they become irrelevant.

Can't say I wish for the NPO to become irrelevant, but for better or worse, it will certainly make the game much more interesting.

It's amazing the amount of hatred in this thread. Some of you have valid reasons as you may have been wronged by the NPO (respectable), but most have simply heard from others of things that happened...Kind of like you claim all of the NPO "robots" simply follow blindly their leadership. I can't respect blind hatred like that.

There are reasons the NPO have been on top for such a large period of time, don't expect them to be gone long.

sic semper tyrannis ;)

and so I don't get a stupid warning, it means "thus always to tyrants", motto of Virginia

Quite.

It is also what John Wilkes Booth shouted shortly after killing Lincoln, and what legend holds that Brutus said after Caesar got the knife; It's why Booth held up a knife after killing Lincoln even though he shot him with a derringer.

Anyway, I'm not clear if TOP is Lincoln, Caesar, Booth, or Brutus - or maybe we're just a tyrant and we're about to get stabbed. Or, more likely, I've simply taken Sponge's repartee and over-analyzed it to the point of making myself tedious.