SSSW18 Surrenders

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way a 64 person alliance could swing 2500 tech to each of those alliances in 3 months, you're kidding yourselves with those terms guys

Good thing it's been stated that as long as SSSW18 is making progress the time frame is loose, huh?

There's no way a 64 person alliance could swing 2500 tech to each of those alliances in 3 months, you're kidding yourselves with those terms guys

yet, it is possible if you do the math.

also as stated in OP

Mandatory tech deals must be done with MOON, DT, BH and LSR. 2500 tech will be the required amount sold to each alliance, at an eventual going rate of 3 million for 100 tech: these must be paid within 3 months of SSSW18's surrender. If this has not been completed within 3 months, this term will be re-assessed by all parties.

It would take 17 nations doing tech deals to meet the deadline. They have significantly more than that number capable of doing tech deals and the deadline is negotiable.

Yeah i think 2500 to each alliance is to much for a alliance that size... But never the less congrats on the peace

So none of those alliances are jointly rebuilding with their opponents. Sucks for them, really.

Death, I'd just like to say, disagreeing =/= trolling.

@Merrie Melodies: This isn't a tech farm. They're selling the tech for a profit, not a deficit.

fair trade, both profit and none will attack if their small alliance can't swing 10K in 90 days, Ill shut up and walk away for 90 days.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not, but if it is, most people had no problems with it, as long as it was at a 3mil for 100 tech rate. the 3mil for 150 like I believe GATO was actually does hurt economic development, as alliances cannot grow as fast when they get less per deal than the average tech dealer does.

The rate we were paying GATO was 3m/100 tech plus retirement bonuses, which every GATO nation had the option to opt out of, which of course was an oppressive rate that crushed the spirit of the brown team.

However, SSSW18's rate of 3m/100 tech by is benefical to all, which is why they are being forced to do it.

And the next step....

$$$

Jipps will be arranging that. Those aid offers you see there were not for tech, they were just finnancial aid to some our nations who needed assistance during the war. I am not in gov't, but I can assure you that we, SSSW18, will do everything we possibly can to accomodate all.

It was a great fight...Good luck to all in the rebuilding process.

While I do not think white peace is a requirement I do find the forced tech dealing to be a distasteful practice. I disliked when it happened to others and when it happens here.

Regardless, the terms could be worse by far and selling tech is certainly better than being forced to send it for free. Not what I hoped to see, but about what I expected,

As the war begins to slow down I expected terms to start appearing . These aren't bad at all and are a net benefit to all involved .

I would expect terms given to NPO and possibly some of the other major players to be somewhat more punitive in nature.

As an example , what do you think would be a fair settlement for FAN when NPO finally gets defeated ? I'm sure FAN just wanted white peace as of thier last offer , But that was rejected flattly by NPO . So what now ? Is everyone gonna whine and cry "new boss just like the old boss" when NPO is forced to pay for thier actions ?

At some point the karmic debt will have to be payed by some of the movers and shakers of planet bob , They should feel lucky if that payment is anywhere NEAR HALF of what they have wrought on others.