Public Notice from Karma

It is pretty pathetic to see people surrendering.

o/ Pacifica! Fight till the end! TO ZI, AND BEYOND!

Funny... "To ZI AND BEYOND" is the policy that got you so hated to begin with...

Let it be known that I did comply with the requirements and if I am missing something, please do not hesitate to let me know. Far be it for someone to be productive and point out what it is they are talking about. Why you would not specifically point out what I have not yet done is beyond me.

Also, that is not true - I did tell my opponents, including The Desert Fox of Die Wüste that I was a Karma POW, as stated in my reason for the peace offer.

Term 1 is to send a peace offer. You changed your AA without complying with the other terms, including without sending peace offers. Additionally, you still had military improvements, tanks, and excess soldiers. You can't expect everyone to notice your AA change to "KARMA POW"... you have to send them peace offers.

Nuke Sent Screenie

Karma POW Peace Offer

Now if you'll kindly drop the libel from your nation bio I'll gladly order my men to stand down since you are NOW in compliance with the terms.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering this is a Karma surrender thread... :rolleyes:

Try looking at the surrender thread, you'll find it about 50/50.

You shouldn't say things like that when you do not know if they are true.

I am having trouble sleeping so I took the time to count the surrenders in that thread. There are a total of 43 surrenders from this conflict posted there. Of those 6 are surrendering to the Hegemony and 37 are surrendering to karma which is actually a ratio of 86/14 which is far from 50/50.

Edited by KingSrqt

Funny... "To ZI AND BEYOND" is the policy that got you so hated to begin with...

No doubt we'll be blamed for them refusing to surrender.

You shouldn't say things like that when you do not know if they are true.

I am having trouble sleeping so I took the time to count the surrenders in that thread. There are a total of 43 surrenders from this conflict posted there. Of those 6 are surrendering to the Hegemony and 37 are surrendering to karma which is actually a ratio of 86/14 which is far from 50/50.

Does counting surrender terms work?

(to get you to sleep, that is)

The important difference between the hegemony and your quotees is the people you quoted were on the winning side.

OOC: In 1940 the United States wasn't even involved yet and Germany had a pact with Russia. Britain and France were not looking too good. So yeah, when Churchill said that, he couldn't have predicted a victory. Even then, the amount of fighting that had to be done when USA and Russia sided with Britain was tense.

IC: Why is this thread 36 pages? These are the most lenient terms I've ever seen for a major scale war, and they come early. What is this?

I find it most fascinating that the only piece of political rebuttal that Hegemony has to Karma is, "You're going to be just like us." Then when we prove that we aren't you guys talk smack about that too. We recognize that some people are merely defending their allies via treaties. It's not those people we ever really had a beef with. Naturally, they'll get better terms as they were, in the end, interested in a more diplomatic solution. NPO isn't going to get these terms because you made it clear years ago that you weren't interested in diplomacy with many of us. I know when I tried to solve my problems with NPO in a more civilized manner I got ridiculed (and some pretty harsh OOC treatment that was pretty vulgar even by my lax standards) you didn't want to listen then, listen now.

We are not you, we will never be you and if any of us become you, you can bet your $@! I'll be the first to call them out on it. We didn't want it to be this way. We tried talking things out over the last two years but you wouldn't have it. This is the result of your own failures at diplomacy. To come in here now and criticize us when we've plainly shown that every effort is being made to be lenient, then turn around and continue to threaten us is just absurd. I see no logic in your views. I think you should go back home and have your master write up another party line for you guys to parrot at us. This one is lame.

I had very little infra when the war started, I can easily reroll another nation if my current one is lost, it is no great loss.

Come up with some other reason other than "save your infra" because I have so little that it can be easily replaced at the end of the war with no drama.

And I play so many other games that the 5 minutes a day I spend fighting is no great loss either.

I am happy in the NPO and I will not leave.

I can fight for years on nothing, and I will not enter peace mode either, I have more spine than that.

tl;dr: I have nothing to lose and everything to gain by not surrendering.

I had very little infra when the war started, I can easily reroll another nation if my current one is lost, it is no great loss.

Come up with some other reason other than "save your infra" because I have so little that it can be easily replaced at the end of the war with no drama.

And I play so many other games that the 5 minutes a day I spend fighting is no great loss either.

I am happy in the NPO and I will not leave.

I can fight for years on nothing, and I will not enter peace mode either, I have more spine than that.

tl;dr: I have nothing to lose and everything to gain by not surrendering.

I have lost about 1,200 infra. But that's ok, I don't mind loosing all my infra for Pacifica and her allies.

surrender? lol right that will never happen decommission my nukes?? id rather finish dropping them on karma alliances first :P

That's good to hear, I would've hated for you to surrender and me sit here in nuclear anarchy doing nothing for several days. :jihad:

Keep up the good fight. :)

Sorry Karma, I ain't going to surrender. I took an oath to protect the GGA and her allies, so that is what I am going to do.

Welshmen never break an oath once they take it.

Cymru am byth a GGA am byth! Translate that to impress me.

Oh, what goes around comes around is your motto? Hmm. That affects everyone. If I believed in it, but what the heck, I'm Atheist. So I can't be a Karma POW.

/Liam Riordan signs that he will never, ever surrender.

I must admit that these are very fair terms for those that value self over their responsibilities to others.

I would just like to let everyone in Karma know I am looking for 2 more to fill 2 empty defensive slots I have. I would prefer nations with nukes. You see in Valhalla we have a contest going on who has taken the most nukes wins and I only have 1 nation nuking me. I would really be appreciative if i can eat nukes after this guys war ends. Thanks for your assistance.

To help those with nukes find me here is my nation link...http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=286018

For those that value infra over their alliances and friends I hope you live a long and healthy life.

Edited by Dorsaiwolf

I must admit that these are very fair terms for those that value self over their responsibilities to others.

I would just like to let everyone in Karma know I am looking for 2 more to fill 2 empty defensive slots I have. I would prefer nations with nukes. You see in Valhalla we have a contest going on who has taken the most nukes wins and I only have 1 nation nuking me. I would really be appreciative if i can eat nukes after this guys war ends. Thanks for your assistance.

To help those with nukes find me here is my nation link...http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=286018

For those that value infra over their alliances and friends I hope you live a long and healthy life.

Sorry but this is just funny!!!!

:D :D :D

Darn purple vikings and your games :P

Good terms for people that decide they like their pixels.

Yeah, I need some more nukes too. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=168577 is my link. Please, have Uranium if possible. Kthnxbai.

Sorry Karma, I ain't going to surrender. I took an oath to protect the GGA and her allies, so that is what I am going to do.

Welshmen never break an oath once they take it.

Cymru am byth a GGA am byth! Translate that to impress me.

Oh, what goes around comes around is your motto? Hmm. That affects everyone. If I believed in it, but what the heck, I'm Atheist. So I can't be a Karma POW.

/Liam Riordan signs that he will never, ever surrender.

Hmm. I think it's:

Wales forever, a GGA forever.

Yes? No? Close?

The emissary went up to the king, handing him a sword adorned with gold and silver and set with precious stones. The emissary offered the king the sword hilt and spoke these words, "Here is the sword which King Aethelstan asks you to receive from him." Then the king took hold of the hilt, whereupon the messenger said, "Now you seized the sword in the fashion our king desired you would, and now you shall be his leigeman since you seized hold of his sword."
(Heimskringla, "Haralds saga Harfagra" ch. 38, p. 92).

I'll not take up your sword, tis not the Viking way

Edited by Havamil