An Official Announcement from the Mostly Harmless Alliance

Changing your tack? Well, I would too if I just got schooled. If all pacts are fundamentally worthless, why bother signing them at all? Why not let Planet Bob descend into anarchy?

Because it gives the illusion of stability and security, something they usually bring until events boil over and a great war comes along. Then you have a pact with side A and side B, and you just choose.

Edited by Tek

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it gives the illusion of stability and security, something they usually bring until events boil over and a great war comes along. Then you have a pact with side A and side B, and you just choose.

There really is no evidence that we're dropping one side and choosing another in this war.

I think you're sorely mistaken.

But feel free to try to paint the picture.

I'll even bring out the finger paints so we can continue pointing fingers.

For some reason alot of NPO's actions are being put onto IRON's fault list. Please do not confuse our alliances.

Don't try to spin it like you've been innocent over the years. You were right there with them, you took part in their 5:1 stomps, and you never said a word against it. Just because you didn't start it doesn't mean you aren't to blame as well.

Changing your tack? Well, I would too if I just got schooled. If all pacts are fundamentally worthless, why bother signing them at all? Why not let Planet Bob descend into anarchy?

One might ask the same question of alliances who declare war at the same time as cancelling their treaties.

Don't try to spin it like you've been innocent over the years. You were right there with them, you took part in their 5:1 stomps, and you never said a word against it. Just because you didn't start it doesn't mean you aren't to blame as well.

And there were alot of alliances along that until couple or so weeks ago, would you like to name them and include them in the same blame list of yours using your logic(?).

And there were alot of alliances along that until couple or so weeks ago, would you like to name them and include them in the same blame list of yours using your logic(?).

They are equally guilty, but IRON actually had the power and strength to challenge the NPO if they wished, but instead they went along and supported the New Pacific Order's reign of terror.

The MHA honors its treaties. If you do not respect the facts, then you respect nothing.

1) We did not cancel our treaties at the first sign of "imperial entanglements" like the Coward Coalition did.

Didn't an alliance quite recently cancel on Q for the same 'imperial entanglements' :P, the 'cowards' canceled in protest and came back to fight against all the odds when all was said and done. Some others canceled and protested and never came back to fight when all was said and done..oh wait, they did, traditionally from the stronger side. Figures what that makes them (and certain other).

This thread has reached to unfortunately pre-war levels :( Therefore, I must bail.

Good Luck MHA, it'll be fun fighting you guys.

They are equally guilty, but IRON actually had the power and strength to challenge the NPO if they wished, but instead they went along and supported the New Pacific Order's reign of terror.

I will answer to that question when we see how is the 'new' reign. If it is truly better, I will humbly admit that I am wrong. However so far, there has been nothing to suggest any significant changes. People are using the same 'they did it' so 'well do it too' arguments to justify the 'terror' as you may put it.

Now I must bid you farewell, if you wish to continue the discussion please feel free to drop me a msg, and we'll have a nice discussion without the disturbances.

TY and HF.

Edited by shahenshah

Rather annoyed this had to happen like this but Good Luck and MHA is famed for lenient surrender terms. Let's keep it classy :)

Lenient surrender terms include airdrops of chocolate truffles once hostilities have ceased.

You're really overestimating Pacifica's responsibilities. They're not worse than the average alliance (in fact, their civilty is above average). They're just generally good in doing whatever they do, and the consequences of their actions are thus of greater magnitude.

Did they make some critical mistakes? Sure. Are they the "terror of CN"? Heck, NO!

Of course, IRON isn't especially "guilty" neither.

(You brought me to agree with shahenshah, and that's quite an accomplishment... No offence sha! :P)

• 1 year later...