An Official Announcement from the Mostly Harmless Alliance

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, IRON didn't bandwagon. But MHA doesn't feel the need to defend the allies they swore they would in their earlier announcement. All they were waiting for was Gremlins to go in.

Gremlins are their allies...they are why MHA is fighting now...

I think your bandwagon is about to fall.

This isn't a bandwagon of the past, where people would declare to curry favor with the winners. This is the hatewagon. Nobody is bandwagoning to be selfish. Everyone is hatewagoning because the enemy is weak and nobody wants to take a chance on it surviving.

No, IRON didn't bandwagon. But MHA doesn't feel the need to defend the allies they swore they would in their earlier announcement. All they were waiting for was Gremlins to go in.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about, sir. If it makes you feel any better, how about you read the psuedo-merger MHA and Gre have together, and maybe the path of enlightenment shall reach your hunkered abode.

If I recall, the Harmlins treaty supersedes all others doesn't it?

I'm afraid to say, Wentworth, but you are wrong here. The Härmlins is a dual citizenship pact that overrides all other treaties. Members of Grämlins are also MHA members, and vice-versa. MHA is, in this regard, defending their own members, not defending Grämlins. Look here if you don't believe me.

EDIT: Here's the actual text I refer to:

Those of these Accords recognize each other as their own flesh and blood, and each Alliance in the name of Härmlin shall give dual membership to the members of government of their Härmlin counterparts as they see fit.
Edited by Michael von Prussia