An Official Announcement from the Mostly Harmless Alliance

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give 'em hell, MHA. You are going up against a great alliance, may Admin be with you. I'm sorry to see a good alliance like IRON get hit, but where Grämlins goes, so must MHA. And getting MHA involved means two things: an honorable fight and merciful peace terms.

Give 'em hell, MHA. You are going up against a great alliance, may Admin be with you. I'm sorry to see a good alliance like IRON get hit, but where Grämlins goes, so must MHA. And getting MHA involved means two things: an honorable fight and merciful peace terms.

Thank you for your kind words Floyd. They mean the world to both myself and the MHA as a whole.

o/ Floyd!

I'm afraid to say, Wentworth, but you are wrong here. The Härmlins is a dual citizenship pact that overrides all other treaties. Members of Grämlins are also MHA members, and vice-versa. MHA is, in this regard, defending their own members, not defending Grämlins. Look here if you don't believe me.

EDIT: Here's the actual text I refer to:

Thanks for clearing that up in a nice way rather than the class we have seen from this side.

yeah, I guess the three treaties that bound us weren't big enough.
e. Any offensive war initiated by a member of the Trident must receive a 2/3 vote for the bloc itself to actively aid the Trident member

I don't think that MHA and Fark voted to aid you in this war. Let's see...there's one treaty down.

I'm assuming the 2nd is ICE, which is an ODP.

2 down 1 to go.

The final one is obviously your MDP with MHA.

You entered into an aggressive war. Based on treaty chainingm MHA is not bound to defend you.

Seriously though, good try.

oh, and btw

All Members of either Signatory Alliance hereby agree to conduct themselves with civility, maturity and diplomacy in all communications. This includes in public and private forums. At all times members will remain respectful of this agreement and their promise to honor the spirit of peace and prosperity. Healthy, mature debate is encouraged, however, as both Signatory Alliances agree to promote freedom of speech and thought within their members.

You may want to re-read your treaty and not call them out like this :)

Edited by Poobah

Good luck, IRON, it's an unfortunate series of Highly Improbable events that has brought us here, but we roll with our brothers and must defend ROK and FARK

o/ a good fight

You forgot the Gramlins, bossman.

And I would like to apologize in advance to my targets. I don't want to stomp on you... but orders are orders.

You forgot the Gramlins, bossman.

And I would like to apologize in advance to my targets. I don't want to stomp on you... but orders are orders.

He got Grämlins three times. Once with "we" and once with "brothers." The third one is the unspoken one that is always there. :P

Good luck, IRON, it's an unfortunate series of Highly Improbable events that has brought us here, but we roll with our brothers and must defend ROK and FARK

o/ a good fight

QFT

The MHA Infinite Improbability Drive has been redlining since this conflict began.

o/ MHAil to everyone... on both sides.

I hope that in the future, looking back at all the interstellar bypasses created in these days, both we and IRON recognize that this DoW was necessary: we can be friends again, after all.

You ought to build interstellar bypasses.