For Those Who Castigate Us

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very confused, Echelon.

First, you cancel on your allies when the war against them breaks out. Then, you say you will be fighting beside them, despite the treaty is cancelled and you declare war on your allies in Vanguard. In addition, you go to war shortly after update and send only three nations to fight. Where is any sense in all this?

We do acknowledge the Adamastor Covenant held with Vanguard and hereby tell you that the treaty remains standing. No harm will come to Vanguard from Echelon.

That's good to hear. Though I cannot wish you luck on the battlefield, as you seek to harm friends and allies of Vanguard, I can say I respect your decision here.

That's good to hear. Though I cannot wish you luck on the battlefield, as you seek to harm friends and allies of Vanguard, I can say I respect your decision here.

Well said, and to think I was just singing your praises for exactly this type of brevity and class. Watch your head now. :D

First, you cancel on your allies when the war against them breaks out. Then, you say you will be fighting beside them, despite the treaty is cancelled and you declare war on your allies in Vanguard. In addition, you go to war shortly after update and send only three nations to fight. Where is any sense in all this?

From my understanding of this thread:

Echelon-NPO cancel a one on one treaty.

Echelon and NPO are still bound by One Vision (like a coalition?) treaty

And as such, Echelon is helping out their fellow One Vision ally.

Echelon is attacking the Veridian Entente. NOT vanguard.

Also, Solidus... Good show mate! I was hoping we could roll our troops out :D

more fun.

dude seriously NPO never liked you they just used you and now you are dieing for them

I think your interpretation of Echelon's relationship with Pacifica clearly states your understanding of international politics. Now run along and go blow something up like a good pawn.