For Those Who Castigate Us

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly suggest if the rest of the alliance wishes for a diplomatic future that they follow solidus into battle. Those who leave NPO hanging in this dire hour will find themselves inside a darkened box with no way out, completely seperated from the rest of the world but minus your greatest champion.

Peace mode takes its time to pass. All of our balls are as blue as they can possibly be, so don't expect Echelon's nations not to follow through on this DoW (minus some traitors) :). It will be an honor to finally defend the oldest allies I knew, NPO. And I welcome the opposing side to declare on me once I am freed up, I can use some high-tier sparring, all my recent experience stems from some low-NS CN:TE fighting ;).

And all the best to Vanguard in this venture, may we both survive this confusing time on Bob and come out remaining friends :).

Edit: wordfilter -.-

edit2: hai thar khyber :D

Edited by Death666Angel

The ghosts of BLEU send their regards, you useless toadies. At least you're fighting for your master, so you're not useless, cowardly toadies.

I am glad that your deal with the devil will end up being your destruction. Karmic justice.

Glad to see you ES. Come play with us.