For Those Who Castigate Us

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, you honoured a treaty after getting 700 people calling you cowards and you realised you were done for anyway.

Pretty much this. Also, I was going ask where your spine was when you ditched BLEU during its hour of need but that handsome Sponge fellow beat me to the punch. Guess it can't hurt to reiterate then, eh?

Good to see that the peanut gallery made you discover your morals.

Last I checked it was only a small part of Echelon fighting.

Some of their members are leaving to join GR in order to fight NPO... So I guess Echelon is technically at war with itself right now.

Did El Hefe get couped?

I don't know what to say, I'm torn. While I agree with this call I get the felling some up there didn't want to fight and others did, Caffine and his cowardly ways come to mind.

As for the BLEU comments I left Echelon then due to not backing NpO, but lets be honest, they were smack in the middle, with close friends on both sides, so say one was more important then the other would have resulted in the same thing from the other side. So don't go around judging the situation like you knew what was going on and knowing that you would have made a different choice, because given the curcumstances it was one hard decision and Echelon was working hard to try and make sure no war would break out between two great allies, NPO and NpO, like an honorable ally should do first.

I don't have much respect for many people on the Karma side that I believe are vultures seeking a chance to take down the NPO, for the hopes of revenge. And at thesame time I disagree with the NPO's war. But this word honor is tossed around so much that I don't think 10% of CN knows what it means and even from that 10% only probably 5% will hold true to it, so spare me your propaganda and your insults as most of the time you only lower yourself in the eyes of others as you subscribe to your party line on which ever side your on.

I got my personal dislikes for many in Echelon, but many good people are in it.

o/ Echelon, I'm proud of you no matter how you came to this decision.

o/ echelon, NPO needs the support of those who aren't cowards!!

i have half a mind to join you myself.... i love how "Karma" talks of cowards but they only attack after NPO's allies abandon them...... if you ask me "Karma" is a bunch of cowards who were scared to take on the might of NPO as long as they had IRON.

i have half a mind to join you myself.... i love how "Karma" talks of cowards but they only attack after NPO's allies abandon them...... if you ask me "Karma" is a bunch of cowards who were scared to take on the might of NPO as long as they had IRON.

I could be wrong but I though that they canceled after 10 alliances (at that time) DoWed NPO. :huh:

o/ Echelon.

o/ The irony of the bandwagon crew calling Echelon cowards.

And what irony is that?

They betrayed BLEU and there are only 19 wars out of 128 members, yet there are plenty of targets. 19/3 = 6.3333 19/2 = 9.5 19/1 = 19.

Even if all those wars were spread amongst 19 different people, it's not even a quarter of Echelon. Either they have the sloppiest military organization ever or most of them are just not fighting.

Besides, if I'm part of the "bandwagon" crew, you're going to have to explain to me how it's ironic how I call out a coward.

They attacked before the treaties were dropped, and had no idea this was coming.