For Those Who Castigate Us

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for being there for us when we have a time of need. Your stance shows courage and commitment beyond perhaps the calling of a mere treaty requirement. By taking the 'right' stand, or at least the moral stand we will be there for you when you have need.

<Salute>

Thank you for being there for us when we have a time of need. Your stance shows courage and commitment beyond perhaps the calling of a mere treaty requirement. By taking the 'right' stand, or at least the moral stand we will be there for you when you have need.

<Salute>

Bah, I'm sick of the word 'moral' being thrown about.

I prefer the word 'principles' :P

As pursuant to Article 4, Section 4.1 of the One Vision Bloc Treaty (below), and waiving Section 4.3 of the same Article, Echelon hereby acknowledges a state of war with all parties currently engaging the New Pacific Order. While we no longer acknowledge the individual treaty held between Echelon and Pacifica, we fully and wholeheartedly commit to defending the New Pacific Order in their time of need.

To those who label us as spineless turncoats, please go ahead and eat your collective feet. We are waiting, and those who lie in peace on our end will soon enough meet you.

Free Your Hate Karma

Signed,

Neo Anglia, Director

Solidus117, Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs, Elder Statesman

Interesting Defending NPO when you guys are in Hippie mode .

Brilliant Political Move

But you guys are still much better than those who canceled their MADP with NPO (Honorable Move) .

Edited by Cool3atool

7 hours later I only see 13 wars. Though maybe you are waiting for update. Kudos for honoring the 1v treaty, Echelon.

When your on the losing side, you usually fight defensively. I think that goes for the "hippy mode" comment as well.