What will become of the Red Team?

Tomcat

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if Pacifica is destroyed, I imagine splinter alliances popping up all over the Red Team all screaming and yelling: "No, I am Pacifica!" "My alliance is more Francoist than your's is!"

Although that sounds highly unlikely. It does sound like a lot of fun.

Will you be backing it up with guns on loan from the National Rifle Association?

Also: "The Monkey Is In The Branch"

I prefer to raid my grandfather's arsenal to arm the 131st Transvestite Brigade, parachuting behind enemy line with fabulous make-up!

To: seiferguy From: Rajistani Date: 4/22/2009 3:28:31 PM

Subject: Important. Red Sphere.

Message: As you may be aware, the NPO protects unaligned nations on the red sphere.

As you may not be aware, the NPO was just attacked.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...yallexact=exact

If you want to be safe, click edit my nation, then on alliance affiliation click "Specify other."

Then type in "International Defense Coalition"

This is NOT an alliance. We are just going to fly the same alliance affiliation so people do not bother us.

Questions? Click the reply button in the bottom right.

lol

If you look at this war screen.. his "IDC" alliance is attacking "The International". "Greenland Republic", and "Athens". His aid screen shows him as a Spartan applicant before that. Plus he's on Black now.. I wonder if he was even on Red? Hehe.

Kinda interesting.

edit: lol Oh, I get it now.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...4901&st=120

He needed numbers in his alliance, haha.

Edited by Johjima

lol

If you look at this war screen.. his "IDC" alliance is attacking "The International". "Greenland Republic", and "Athens". His aid screen shows him as a Spartan applicant before that. Plus he's on Black now.. I wonder if he was even on Red? Hehe.

Kinda interesting.

Haha wow that is interesting

lol

Kinda interesting.

Hey, NPO protected you, you might as well return the favor. :D

Hey, NPO protected you, you might as well return the favor. :D

I think I may have been protected on any sphere. The "None" wildcard with my 25 nukes and WRC kinda makes it difficult for people to raid me. The Red team thing was just icing on the cake.