What will become of the Red Team?

Tomcat

Has your Pacifican hubris honestly led you to this degradation of posting? You have gone, in this thread alone, from making "arguments" to now attempting to insult my alliance? You are why people are incapable of feeling sympathy for NPO, but I'm sure one of your keepers will soon come by and tell you not to speak anymore.

The reason you should take my advice is because it will strengthen you in the future and perhaps you will now realize there is more than one alliance in this game.

I have said nothing, but your word and advice is worthless Spartan, you have shown us that much.

We shall see.

Edited by James Dahl

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you and why should I care?

See this exact attitude is what NPO has been using on other alliances for years: "who are you and why should I care" .... well good sir it is because you summarize the whole spirit of Pacifica, in your answer, that nearly the whole cyberverse wants to see beaten down. Let me teach you something about diplomacy, unless you CARE about people and treat them with RESPECT and DIGNITY well you won't have any friends or anyone willing to defend you, oh wait! I think the recent events had already taught you as much. So please in the future take my little two cents of advice and please do the opposite of the above answer you posted, maybe then your next global hegemony won't have it's castle of cards crumbling around it........

Seriously your a pathetic person......

Edited by Keve69

We're the ones who dropped your alliance down a million NS last night.

On topic, I hope that both the Moldavi Doctrine is abolished as a result of this war and that we will see red team alliances start to pop up and flourish.

Unlike you, I have always acted honorably and with respect.

What honor is there in insults?

What respect is there in put-downs?

I would ask you to look to yourself before criticizing me.

I am not merely my alliance affiliation, I speak for me alone.

I guess I have the time to entertain myself.

I point to the bolded above.

I believe your previous post towards me violates quite a few of what you said above. I bolded them for clarity.

Anyways, onto what you want me to address.

You didn't answer my question.

You are giving someone from Sparta hell for the sake of being in Sparta. You should consider that your alliance held secret talks with other members of Q, without informing them about them. It's no small wonder you are pissed at someone for the sake that they are in Sparta. Perhaps you should consider a recurring trend here - your alliance doesn't seem too good about treating their allies with respect.

Red really is a terrible sphere to find trades on and I don't see that changing soon if the Moldavi doctrine was canceled. No big alliances are going to move to red when they've already found comfortable places on spheres that understand basic economics.

Of course, the war still needs to be fought.

This is a joke, you can't even protect yourselves.

Insert Baghdad Bob image macro here

The doctrines still stand, as do we.

I thought we would be destroyed, but in the last few days I have realized that our enemies are far less formidable than I had feared.

I believe we may even prevail.

Edited by James Dahl

The quotes say all. Not saying that other people here didn't act just the same, but seriously, buy a mirror, please.

Anyways, back on topic to the original thing this topic was made for...

But IMHO, other red alliances should be able to be formed freely. There's no reason that rule should just be in place. Freedom, not foolish facism. Overall, it's just absurd. Red could be a stronger color if it weren't for that.

As far as the NPO protecting red aligned nations, I'm ALL FOR THAT. There should be a safe place in this game IMO where you don't have to be in an alliance, to grow freely and safe... besides, my alliance would kick my buttox if I even thought about tech raiding a person, or just randomly attacking someone.

That's just my two cents.

The quotes say all. Not saying that other people here didn't act just the same, but seriously, buy a mirror, please.

Anyways, back on topic to the original thing this topic was made for...

But IMHO, other red alliances should be able to be formed freely. There's no reason that rule should just be in place. Freedom, not foolish facism. Overall, it's just absurd. Red could be a stronger color if it weren't for that.

As far as the NPO protecting red aligned nations, I'm ALL FOR THAT. There should be a safe place in this game IMO where you don't have to be in an alliance, to grow freely and safe... besides, my alliance would kick my buttox if I even thought about tech raiding a person, or just randomly attacking someone.

That's just my two cents.

If you knew who I was and what I stand for, you would eat your words.