What will become of the Red Team?

Tomcat

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The doctrines still stand, as do we.

I thought we would be destroyed, but in the last few days I have realized that our enemies are far less formidable than I had feared.

I believe we may even prevail.

You might wanna check your alliance stats dude. See that cliff at the end of your NS chart? You're walking off that sucker.

You're in war, I recommend you use a rifle, not a shovel.

You might wanna check your alliance stats dude. See that cliff at the end of your NS chart? You're walking off that sucker.

You're in war, I recommend you use a rifle, not a shovel.

The 'cliff' you describe amounts to a loss of 3%.

I, personally, have actually gained NS since the war began.

Edited by James Dahl

Oh I see why your so confident then, your one of the nations in peace mode!

I am at war with 4 nations at the moment, actually.

1 VE, 2 Ordo Verde, and a Fark rogue from last week, that last war expires in 2 days.

I still have 2 defensive slots open.

Edited by James Dahl

The Red Team has 2,374 nations, NPO has 929 nations (last time I checked) and it is probably safe to assume that maybe 1000-1200 of the nations on red that aren't in NPO are unaligned (I rarely see non-NPO, red nations).

The Red Team is however, not one of the largest, it is stuck exactly in the middle of all the other teams

*Raises hand.

The doctrines still stand, as do we.

I thought we would be destroyed, but in the last few days I have realized that our enemies are far less formidable than I had feared.

I believe we may even prevail.

I don't want to give too much away, but our strategy was kinda based on the assumption that your much touted practice of building allied blocs on friendship was, well, not a total sham. Damn, we should have known better.

When I last did a count, about a week ago, there were 1,592 nations on Red not flying the Pacifican AA.

Abolish the Revenge Doctrine, and I suspect most of those will just get raided until they quit the game. This is probably what some people want, of course.

I don't want to give too much away, but our strategy was kinda based on the assumption that your much touted practice of building allied blocs on friendship was, well, not a total sham. Damn, we should have known better.

We should have too, to be honest.

Also to be perfectly honest, I welcome being rolled. Fresh start.

When I last did a count, about a week ago, there were 1,592 nations on Red not flying the Pacifican AA.

Abolish the Revenge Doctrine, and I suspect most of those will just get raided until they quit the game. This is probably what some people want, of course.

We will defend the unaligned Reds. We swore to defend them and we will. Even if noone else does, I will.

You guys, apparently. Don't tell me you haven't seen all of the NPO videos on YouTube, the buying of the NPO flags, even folks getting NPO tattoos...

Pixels...

NPO is more than pixels, it is brotherhood.

We will defend the unaligned Reds. We swore to defend them and we will. Even if noone else does, I will.

NPO is more than pixels, it is brotherhood.

Earlier you said "who cares its just pixels"..... Hmmm once again the double-standards *sigh* I guess its to be expected from you

Earlier you said "who cares its just pixels"..... Hmmm once again the double-standards *sigh* I guess its to be expected from you

You are being deliberately obtuse. It is the brotherhood that we value, our comrades. My infra is nothing, and I will gladly sacrifice everything to defend my brothers and comrades.

Had our allies chosen to fight by our side, I would have done the same for each and every one of them.