Archon

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am sure that some alliances have the combat experience to mock the efforts GGA and I will make during any open warfare, I find it strange to be lectured on how best to fight by a zombie alliance.

You should pay heed, or do you think yourself capable of achieving what the reaper failed to do?

A magnificent post by our King. Let this business be done.

Edited by Lafayette

You should pay heed, or do you think yourself capable of achieving what the reaper failed to do?

A magnificent post by our King. Let this business be done.

Applauds my shroomie cousin... i couldn't have said it better myself (and i did try... :( )

Also seeing as i haven't said it yet, Archon you have my undying respect my friend

Looks like you all get your chance to try to topple Pacifica. No hard feelings to anyone and let's have some fun.

Nice announcement Archon, and the Karma v Hegemony war sounds way cool. :)

I hope they won't really use "hegemony", would be a pretty bad name really -_-

What about "Karma vs Ex-Hegemony?"

My point was that "hegemony" is generally used with a negative meaning to it, mostly for propaganda. It makes little sense for them to be using it.

And they'd have to be downright massochists to be using "ex-hegemony" :lol:

My point was that "hegemony" is generally used with a negative meaning to it, mostly for propaganda. It makes little sense for them to be using it.

And they'd have to be downright massochists to be using "ex-hegemony" :lol:

I think I';; think of them as the Remnants of the Fallen Hegemony, or just Remnants for short.

Maybe Remmie.

He was talking to Moo.

Moo pinged out before talks were over.

You attacked before Moo came back.

I hope that was simple enough for you.

To repeat myself over here to answer the same point:

The logs will come out eventually and they don't show NPO in a favorable light.

I'll summarize:

-Lots of back and forth between Moo, Archon, Crymson, BigWoody, and Dani_C

-Counter offers are made back and forth

-Moo pings out

-lolwar

Eventually makes me believe that as you say, "they don't show NPO in a favorable light." The same I bet could probability be said about all the other alliances involved. It just boils down to the NPO has the most ground to lose and everyone here can't say that in the back of their minds, they don't want more power and that being one reason for wanting us to fall more than ever.

I will say opinions can may anything seem more or less effective, as you call the attacks "lolwar," I wonder why, you feel we made a mistake verses continuing. Also what if Moo was about to say, "He refuse, to the field of battle..." when he pinged. As I am not Moo I will not speculate on this.

A proper inspection shows more here than people want to admit to themselves as the amount of vultures circling around us now is beyond measure, they want a piece of Pacifica even before we have started. There is more to us than meets the eye and Pacifica may surprise you yet.

Also, Way too many threads on the same issue. Need to have a Q&A just because people can't get a balanced view if they don't read all the threads.

What victory? I said billions (and yes, I am admittedly newer to this whole thing than some of the others), and billions was accurate. True, I should have added some digits to those billions, but this is just a silly reliance on mockery for lack of a better talking point.

BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS!

carlsagan.th.jpg

edit: ugh fail link...

Edited by Slavicius

Good to see people standing up after laying at the boots of NPO for so long. This announcement made me J my P.

I can only assume that these are posts accusing me of hypocrisy. However, you may take a moment to notice that my thoughts are never addressed as alliance news, and the point of my longer musings are meant for education and clearly indicated as educational. Informing the world that you think NPO is a big meanie followed by a disclaimer is not alliance news and is no more aggressive or brave than the 3000 posts of the same content I viewed yesterday (with authors not quite arrogant enough to devote an entire topic to their responses).

I got a kick out of this.

He was talking to Moo.

Moo pinged out before talks were over.

You attacked before Moo came back.

I hope that was simple enough for you.

This isn't quite true.

My IRC logs are in Eastern time (so 01:00:00 is reset)

Apr 20 22:14:11 * Moo-cows has quit (Client exited)

Apr 20 22:15:27 * Moo-cows (Moo's hostmask censored) has joined #nsa

Apr 20 22:25:17 * Moo-cows has quit (Ping timeout)

Apr 20 22:30:46 * Moo-cows (Moo's hostmask censored) has joined #nsa

Apr 20 22:34:20 * Moo-cows has quit (Ping timeout)

Apr 20 22:41:28 * Moo-cows (Moo's hostmask censored) has joined #nsa

Apr 20 22:52:08 * Moo-cows has quit (Ping timeout)

Apr 20 22:59:00 * Moo-cows (Moo's hostmask censored) has joined #nsa

Apr 21 00:28:08 * Moo-cows has quit (Ping timeout)

Apr 21 00:34:14 * Moo-cows (Moo's hostmask censored) has joined #nsa

Apr 21 00:37:38 * Moo-cows has quit (Ping timeout)

Apr 21 00:38:59 * Moo-cows (Moo's hostmask censored) has joined #nsa

Apr 21 00:41:47 * Moo-cows has quit (Client exited)

Apr 21 00:42:32 * Moo-cows (Moo's hostmask censored) has joined #nsa

4/20/2009 11:43:00 PM (server) first NPO war

4/20/2009 11:44:33 PM (server) bigwoody DoWs

Apr 21 00:45:44 * Moo-cows has quit (Ping timeout)

Apr 21 00:53:15 * Moo-cows (Moo's hostmask censored) has joined #nsa

Apr 21 00:57:55 * Moo-cows has quit (Ping timeout)

It is quite apparent from that list of ping timeouts that Moo was having severe connection difficulties. However, he was in fact online at the time attacks began.