Archon

Perhaps, but this is hardly a logical debate now is it?

We have our facts, as we understand them, and you have your facts, as you would like them to be. You refuse to debate until we acknowledge your facts, and you refuse until we acknowledge yours.

As we'd like them to be? I'm certain I've seen plenty of evidence given in support of our claims. From you, I see the hammering of points long since made invalid.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have our facts, as we understand them, and you have your facts, as you would like them to be. You refuse to debate until we acknowledge your facts, and you refuse until we acknowledge yours.

At least this makes sense...kinda...so what your saying is we have a case of the what you say happened/what we said happened/ and then what actually happened? Which the evidence points to our version of events are pretty much what happened.

This whole thread is a debate, how do you not see this? You want someone to prove you wrong yet you don't believe their logs. Yet, you blame us for not believing yours. Its a !@#$@#$ circle so you're not getting anywhere.

you know, maybe you should send the next poster, you have failed pretty badly so far.....

Seriously, if your argument is that "they were going to roll us tomorrow" then frankly your an idiot. Everything about this rising conflict in the last week came from YOUR side. Not a single alliance you accuse of war preparation made a single accusation or move against you until you started trying to bully around OV.

We have other ways of finding spies which we have publicly proven in at least 2 occasions. Two wrongs do not make a right. Screenshot's are easily faked or altered and should not be the crux of anyone's argument.

I should also point out that even by Moo's admission, you were not asking for punishment because he spied, you asked for punishment because he accepted screenshots. Which, btw again by Moo's admission, is exactly how you found out about it in the first place. Pot. Kettle. Black.

You have some valid points but you still haven't said what MK or you would do if you were in our situation in the exact same scenario. Am going to take my leave from this thread though as its like going round roundabouts in here.

Heh, I would prefer doing my talking on the battlefield anyway.

you know, maybe you should send the next poster, you have failed pretty badly so far.....

Seriously, if your argument is that "they were going to roll us tomorrow" then frankly your an idiot. Everything about this rising conflict in the last week came from YOUR side. Not a single alliance you accuse of war preparation made a single accusation or move against you until you started trying to bully around OV.

You can lower yourself to the level of petty ad-hominem insults if you like, but that hardly helps your argument.

As for the laughable idea that this thread is a debate, keep debating the strawman you've created guys.

You can lower yourself to the level of petty ad-hominem insults if you like, but that hardly helps your argument.

As for the laughable idea that this thread is a debate, keep debating the strawman you've created guys.

If it's not a debate, then why are you here debating the legitimacy of any of this?

You have some valid points but you still haven't said what MK or you would do if you were in our situation in the exact same scenario. Am going to take my leave from this thread though as its like going round roundabouts in here.

Heh, I would prefer doing my talking on the battlefield anyway.

I did answer the question, my answer just didn't fit what you would perceive to be an answer so let me clarify using an example. Some time ago, MK did use a screenshot that was given to us by a disgruntled member of another alliance. With out verifying its contents and making sure it was taken in context, we ran willy nilly into a negotiation which ended up costing us allies, hurting our public image and almost took us to war.

We have since learned from our mistakes and if the same evidence came again, we would attempt to verify it first. If it was evidence of someone actually spying on MK, we would set a trap for them and wait. Because you see we are good like that. Our counter intelligence procedures have been developed to make sure they don't violate the sovereignty and sanctity of other alliances. We would have a well laid out case that had supporting evidence and wasn't based on 3 - 4 line logs that did not show context.

Edited by AirMe

I'm not here to debate, I'm here to mock you guys for my own amusement.

Seriously - what happened to "Bring your A game mister and do something about it"?

It appears it's been answered and people are running for peace negotiations before the cookie crumbles.

Where is the resolve, the spirit, the spit shined jackboots ready to stand and show us all what pacifica stands for?

Stepped out on that ice and suddenly felt a little thin ehh?

Edited by Paradigm

What exactly is the lowering? Seriously, you have been trying to defend various constructs since this war was declared. But the facts remain, you have attacked an alliance while an ally of yours was trying to meditate the conflict.

You have no CB to speak of.

I don't need to debate anything, the facts are clear and speak for themselve. If you lack the wit to reply then by all means remove all your credibility by saying something silly like "i'm not here to debate" but the fact remains that you are posting on a public board and with every single post you are making your alliance look worse.

What exactly is the lowering? Seriously, you have been trying to defend various constructs since this war was declared. But the facts remain, you have attacked an alliance while an ally of yours was trying to meditate the conflict.

You have no CB to speak of.

I don't need to debate anything, the facts are clear and speak for themselve. If you lack the wit to reply then by all means remove all your credibility by saying something silly like "i'm not here to debate" but the fact remains that you are posting on a public board and with every single post you are making your alliance look worse.

I challenge your facts sir because I know them to be false. I mock this 'debate' and this 'discussion' for the 15-minutes-hate that it is.

Acknowledging this to be a debate on anything is giving it far more credit than it deserves.

Oh no, whatever shall I do without the approval of the peanut gallery.

Probably make like your leader and try to negotiate some sort of ending before you find yourself nose deep.

But what do I know?

Probably make like your leader and try to negotiate some sort of ending before you find yourself nose deep.

But what do I know?

You know what the answer would be, so spare me your 'concern' for my wellbeing.

I challenge your facts sir because I know them to be false. I mock this 'debate' and this 'discussion' for the 15-minutes-hate that it is.

Acknowledging this to be a debate on anything is giving it far more credit than it deserves.

And you are in turn, mocked for your blind arrogance. You refer to us as "the peanut gallery" and throw out your little quips and foibles, yet it is you who are the joke, sir. You and everything you "stand" for. We ask questions and your lot respond like this...see this is you...

NPO: It's ok because we say it is

Everyone else: No it's not.

NPO: You're irrelevant

This would be pretty riveting stuff if you guys didn't break it out every single time you've been asked to provide proof to the world at large for the atrocities you commit...and I do mean every single time, almost to the man. As the Demigod Anselmo psang, " Walk on home boy." See, we know about respect, and there is nothing respectful about NPO. You refuse to show respect all this time and come in here and expect us to give it out like candy? I'm sorry, it doesn't work that way. I respect what you've accomplished. It is impressive. It's the manner in which you go about it that sweeps away that respect under the carpet of lies, deceit, and treachery that you and people like you have woven. We're simply saying, "No more."

And you are in turn, mocked for your blind arrogance. You refer to us as "the peanut gallery" and throw out your little quips and foibles, yet it is you who are the joke, sir. You and everything you "stand" for. We ask questions and your lot respond like this...see this is you...

NPO: It's ok because we say it is

Everyone else: No it's not.

NPO: You're irrelevant

This would be pretty riveting stuff if you guys didn't break it out every single time you've been asked to provide proof to the world at large for the atrocities you commit...and I do mean every single time, almost to the man. As the Demigod Anselmo psang, " Walk on home boy." See, we know about respect, and there is nothing respectful about NPO. You refuse to show respect all this time and come in here and expect us to give it out like candy? I'm sorry, it doesn't work that way. I respect what you've accomplished. It is impressive. It's the manner in which you go about it that sweeps away that respect under the carpet of lies, deceit, and treachery that you and people like you have woven. We're simply saying, "No more."

I stand for my friends and allies, what do you stand for?

I don't know, man. I think you spelled "angry mob" incorrectly

I'll give him a stern talking to, don't you worry.

I stand for my friends and allies, what do you stand for?

Problem is you don't do a great job of proving it to anybody else.

Edited by Drai

Friends and allies.

You should ask your "ally" TORN if you stand for them. They might spit in your face.

Then we're not so different, you and I.

I am prepared to have my nation burn for TORN, or RIA, or IRON, or MCXA, or TPF or Fark or any other ally, should they stand with us or have need of us.

I don't speak for my entire alliance, but it is for my comrades, my friends and my allies that I fight, not for power or supremacy.

Edited by James Dahl