Archon

No thanks. You guys can have the "We got a lotta funny propaganda" award.

We'll just take the "We got a lotta nukes" award

Is that jealousy? Well it's ok at least we aren't allied to those who give out medals for Level 9 aircraft. I will take actual accomplishment over that any day.

Toodles.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not bore you with facts, or anything else so trivial.

I wont bore you with anything as trivial as details or facts, but I hate NPO and their history of success. And I won't press my own opinions on you, I promise this is simply accurate reporting.

sean_hannity.jpg

"Karma" aka the Planet Bob Neocons

pffft. NPObama doesn't lose.

Really, now, this is the best you've got? Sit down, child, and watch those who have actual things to say play in the big kids' playground.

Try having worked with Archon since before the war the world fought on multiple fronts. I joined his cause shortly after the Unjust War, and was lucky enough to get to work closely beside him. His ambitions, if you could call them that, were never malicious toward the New Pacific Order. He fought for his friends at all times, never fighting against someone because of who they were, but because his allies needed help.

Don't spin tales of this man being anti-NPO. Your own allies can tell you that he is not, though I imagine the spin machines are a-turnin'.

Really, now, this is the best you've got? Sit down, child, and watch those who have actual things to say play in the big kids' playground.

I am going to end on this quote.

Really?

REALLY?

I mean come on.. REAALLLLY?

"Big Kids" playground? I never knew Planet Bob thought so highly of itself. I always just entered the public discourse when I wanted to act like a little kid.

Come on... you can't be serious.

Really?

Really?

REALLY?

"Big Kids" playground? I never knew Planet Bob thought so highly of itself. I always just entered the public discourse when I wanted to act like a little kid.

Really?

If you can play the Hannity card, I'm pretty much entitled to anything at this point.

Again, come and play when you have a real thought.

Edited by Mundokiir

That one has to be earned, friend. (In response to NPOs record of preparedness)

Ok, I'll end on THIS one, because the sillyness doesn't stop.

Name 1 alliance, who has the sort of war record NPO has got.

Just 1

Really, just 1 who has fought as much and won as much.

Edited by The Chairman

Really?

REALLY?

Really?

Hey there, welcome to CyberNations. I see that you're new around here...

If you can play the Hannity card, I'm pretty much entitled to anything at this point.

Again, come and play when you have a real thought.

Sorry not going to happen. I fly to Earth and write essays for an English or Philosophy professor when I feel like doing that.

Edited by The Chairman

Really?

REALLY?

Really?

Have you ever read your allies' treatises on Francoism recently

Just 1

Name one just one alliance who has fought so many wars that are statistically near-impossible to lose, as much.

Just 1

Hey guys look at their impressive record of dogpiles, we better listen to the man with the ability to post pictures unrelated to anything on the internet.

Also you didn't end on this one, despite the hopes of dozens of forum-goers. I also suspect you'll reply to me, further pointing out how the opposing side never lives up to its expectations.

e- VVV see?

Edited by Viking

Archon, you never cease to amaze me with your walls of text. This was incredibly well put, and it makes me want to follow you to hell and back. It is true that this war will cause much damage, but it was about time that those who feel they run the game get what they've had coming to them.

o/Archon

o/Ordo Verde

o/Karma

Yeah...organized...uhh...since you're here, do you think we should try putting our nations into some sort of groups? Like, for military purposes. Kind of like battalions I guess.

Bunch of fluff if you ask me. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.