Archon

Can I see the stuff you guys were going to unload on us when you attacked us tomorrow if we hadn't attacked you first?

What was your CB going to be?

The classic "you were going to roll us first argument." As in the last thread where you tried to pull this: Proof, now.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a question regarding karma, MK, in that Q and A thread back in Pacifica.

I am just trying to get someone's attention now as to actually visit that place and answer my questions as they are some questions that waited for a final answer for many years now,...

Am choosing to post them there because of the academical, religious value that they inherently poses for which I do believe this in flamed medium would not be enough suitable.

Thank you in advance.

Riiiiight. So, your telling me if someone came up and said "Look, we got some information that some alliance is spying on MK, you wanting it?".

Your going to turn round and say " Thanks but no thanks". :rolleyes:

Quote me if am wrong though, which am sure you will do. :P

We have other ways of finding spies which we have publicly proven in at least 2 occasions. Two wrongs do not make a right. Screenshot's are easily faked or altered and should not be the crux of anyone's argument.

I should also point out that even by Moo's admission, you were not asking for punishment because he spied, you asked for punishment because he accepted screenshots. Which, btw again by Moo's admission, is exactly how you found out about it in the first place. Pot. Kettle. Black.

The classic "you were going to roll us first argument." As in the last thread where you tried to pull this: Proof, now.

I don't really care, though it would be fun to see the stuff you were going to use tomorrow morning.

Looks like "Karma" will be the slogan, the rallying cry, the bloody cry for the revolution!

May Karma break loose!!!! For whatever happens, whatever the result, I'm sure "Karma" will go down in history as heroes of something great.

PS: By the way. Why "Karma"?

Can I see the stuff you guys were going to unload on us when you attacked us tomorrow if we hadn't attacked you first?

What was your CB going to be? I know what it would be obviously, but I'm sure you would have a more justifiable spin on it.

Actually, funny story, most of us thought there would be no war because Archon and the other people involved said they were close to a peaceful resolution. That rumor that you were going to get attacked anyways was produced and propagated by you and your allies.

Next.

What was your CB going to be? I know what it would be obviously, but I'm sure you would have a more justifiable spin on it.

Unfortunately for you, these delusions will never manifest themself due to your own government's foot in mouth and palm on face disease. Keep dreaming, though. Imagination can be a wondrous thing.

Actually, funny story, most of us thought there would be no war because Archon and the other people involved said they were close to a peaceful resolution. That rumor that you were going to get attacked anyways was produced and propagated by you and your allies.

Next.

Really, so I suppose it's just a coincidence eh?

Darn that circumstance!

Unfortunately for you, these delusions will never manifest themself due to your own government's foot in mouth and palm on face disease. Keep dreaming, though. Imagination can be a wondrous thing.

Indeed, a little imagination goes a long way. Too bad they aren't delusions, it'd be nice to be wrong for a change.

Really, so I suppose it's just a coincidence eh?

Darn that circumstance!

Given the fact that the only thing I have heard about YOU GUYS getting attacked first were from YOU and YOUR allies and not from any of the multitudes of leaders on KARMA's side of the conflict.

Use your head and stop looking like a fool and at least come armed with proof instead of crazy unfounded accusations. A counter argument is much more effective when you use proof instead of NO U.

Edited by AirMe

I am very ashamed that a fellow Orange alliance would do such a thing. We're Orange, we are the greatest color in the world, and that means being honorable in times of peace and war. I expect this type of thing from the NPO, but TORN you've disgraced the entire Orange Team by attacking while in the middle of peace talks and without making a declaration of war first.

I am very ashamed that a fellow Orange alliance would do such a thing. We're Orange, we are the greatest color in the world, and that means being honorable in times of peace and war. I expect this type of thing from the NPO, but TORN you've disgraced the entire Orange Team by attacking while in the middle of peace talks and without making a declaration of war first.

Hmm you changed it nm

Edited by James Dahl

I demand the same, prove me wrong.

Or are you wearing that sig just for kicks?

If Stumpy, KingSqrt and I could roll Pacifica, I'm sure we would have a long time ago. Continue to make ridiculous statements about an anti-NPO conspiracy, because it's providing us with great material. We, the opposition, cede our tin foil hats to you.

If Stumpy, KingSqrt and I could roll Pacifica, I'm sure we would have a long time ago. Continue to make ridiculous statements about an anti-NPO conspiracy, because it's providing us with great material. We, the opposition, cede our tin foil hats to you.

I shall wear them with pride.

Now you're not even attempting to make sense.

Typically, in a logical debate, one that proposes something offers proof based on clear, concise, logical arguments or empirical data.

You have neither.

Go home.

Perhaps, but this is hardly a logical debate now is it?

We have our facts, as we understand them, and you have your facts, as you would like them to be. You refuse to debate until we acknowledge your facts, and you refuse until we acknowledge yours.