Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Pacificans. Witness the wisdom and might of your emperor when put to the test. I don't think "I told you so" quite covers it.

It does not bring me happiness to see this. Change is on the horizon and I hope you survive this gruesome test.

Unstoppable force versus the immovable object.

Should be a good one to watch.

I also like the introduction of the new tactic where you attack during peace talks and then DoW half an hour later. I'll have to write that one down for next time.

I just love how Moo stands condemmed by the same crime his alliance went to war for, from his own mouth no less! How does that even begin to make sense?

Well, apparently its ok for the NPO too do it to someone else, but when someone does it to NPO they must be ZIed.

Question to NPO: How many times have you spied on an alliance to find a spy in yours and how many times have you attacked an alliance for spying on you when you spied on them to find out that they were spying on you?

Well, apparently its ok for the NPO too do it to someone else, but when someone does it to NPO they must be ZIed.

Question to NPO: How many times have you spied on an alliance to find a spy in yours and how many times have you attacked an alliance for spying on you when you spied on them to find out that they were spying on you?

Quit trying to make a valid point or something. You'll end up destroying the natural order of things.

Do we really have to show you?

No, not really.

This reminds me of a Psong by one of the Metal Gods of The Wastes... The Great and Powerful Oderus, Scumdog of the Universe. The hymnal known as Slaughterama. There's this line and it reminded me of this: "Why does a Nazi skinhead wear red suspenders anyway? He doesn't have to tell you!"

[OOC] I know I grabbed the low hanging fruit there. Have fun with the Godwin.[/OOC]