An Official Announcement from Sparta

[23:45] <Logan> I was just lol'ing at this Valhalla thing Drai posted.

[23:47] <Sol> where?

[23:47] <Logan> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1424733

[23:48] <Sol> Hahaha

[23:48] <Caspian[VE]> lol

[23:48] <Logan> omg

[23:49] <Logan> Bob Sanders post follows

[23:49] <Logan> You can't have a good war now in days without a good Bob Sanders post.

[23:49] <Logan> Good things are sure to come now!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be best if you just stopped posting.

Very interesting and amusing to me personally to see the most well known Valhalla poster being told by another Q alliance (for how long?) to stop posting. Just retribution.

or Apparently TORN and Valhalla are being isolated to be hit.

---

"But but I thought he was Roman!'

Right, right. Tell me, who is this invisible monster that's preying on poor, harmless TORN and Valhalla? And why is it that TORN and Valhalla are the alliances scrambling to justify their latest manufactured casus belli?

Edited by Revanche

Oh Oh.. I know the answer to this. "BAWWWWW."

Even if that were the case, which I don't know if it is or not, it's a tactic taken full advantage of by them and their allies in the past.

Oh, I think I'm forgetting something. There's something else that belongs here... Oh yeah.

"If you don't like it, do something about it."

---

Oh my.

The obliviousness in this post is shocking. TORN and Co. was looking for an easy kill where they initiated a process which has led to the current geostrategic situation we have now. They tried to isolate OV and certain alliances by using two orange alliances to start it off. And now they are complaining that others have diplomatically trumped them by gathering friends and allies and taking a stand against their shenanigans.

Cry me a river, you reap what you poorly sow.

Oh Oh.. I know the answer to this. "BAWWWWW."

Even if that were the case, which I don't know if it is or not, it's a tactic taken full advantage of by them and their allies in the past.

Oh, I think I'm forgetting something. There's something else that belongs here... Oh yeah.

"If you don't like it, do something about it."

Oh Goose, you belong with our leader Moose :)

Oh my.

The obliviousness in this post is shocking. TORN and Co. was looking for an easy kill where they initiated a process which has led to the current geostrategic situation we have now. They tried to isolate OV and certain alliances by using two orange alliances to start it off. And now they are complaining that others have diplomatically trumped them by gathering friends and allies and taking a stand against their shenanigans.

This process or whatever you want to call it started months and months ago. Nice to know that we're always the aggressors though.

Good luck Sparta, hopefully we'll meet again :)

This process or whatever you want to call it started months and months ago.

This war (now it is the phony war) was premeditated by your leaders to take advantage of the treaty web before it started to unravel. They were (and still are) willing to use any excuse for a war before the unravelling reaches a critial point for them because at the moment, the treaty web favours them since it restricts and hampers certain alliances from joining in.

The actual high octane process started when TORN and Co. decided to roll OV. They chose the wrong alliance.

Nice to know that we're always the aggressors though

Let me quote myself since I am cool:

This war (now it is the phony war) was premeditated by your leaders to take advantage of the treaty web before it started to unravel. They were (and still are) willing to use any excuse for a war before the unravelling reaches a critial point for them because at the moment, the treaty web favours them since it restricts and hampers certain alliances from joining in.
Please tell me you don't actually believe that? I thought 'my side' were supposed to be the brainwashed ones. If that were the truth (and it's not), why wouldn't we have already declared war? Afterall, I thought Valhalla didn't need a CB?
Let me quote myself since I am cool:
Yes because I was so obviously crying with that post :rolleyes:

My point is simply that to paint all this drama as being caused by 'our side' is complete BS. Only one side has been canceling the treaties en masse that have made this drama possible. Stop playing the victim and man up, you're not fooling anyone.

Edited by KingSuck

Please tell me you don't actually believe that? I thought 'my side' were supposed to be the brainwashed ones. If that were the truth (and it's not), why wouldn't we have already declared war? Afterall, I thought Valhalla didn't need a CB?

Perhaps you're afraid now. That other side your alliance and her allies have been so disdainful toward for so long have finally mustered enough strength to offer you a real challenge, and the thought of having to fight a war without a 5-1 advantage has sent you all to peace mode. After all, per your own words above, you aren't declaring war.

Yes because I was so obviously crying with that post :rolleyes:

My point is simply that to paint all this drama as being caused by 'our side' is complete BS. Only one side has been canceling the treaties en masse that have made this drama possible. Stop playing the victim and man up, you're not fooling anyone.

So... when "your side" cancels treaties en masse, it's because the other party deserved it. When the "other side" cancels treaty, it's causing drama. Gotcha.