An Official Announcement from Sparta

I love you too.

Aww, now I just feel all warm and snug inside.

So, you knew Sparta was planning a war against you and your allies and yet you still kept a MDoAP with them? Right.

Shhh, don't poke holes in his propaganda.

Edited by Uhtred

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate, at least, that Sparta was honest and forthright to us in private when delivering their reasons for cancellation, and took the high road in contrast to others.

Perhaps our paths may meet another day, and best of luck to you Sparta. Don't be strangers!

I appreciate, at least, that Sparta was honest and forthright to us in private when delivering their reasons for cancellation, and took the high road in contrast to others.

Perhaps our paths may meet another day, and best of luck to you Sparta. Don't be strangers!

You know, to be honest I actually was sad when I heard we were canceling on you guys. You're a pretty cool group, I only wish I got to know you better when we were tied together.

You know, to be honest I actually was sad when I heard we were canceling on you guys. You're a pretty cool group, I only wish I got to know you better when we were tied together.

As I have said, our roads may not run in different directions forever. While I was certainly disappointed by the cancellation decision, we have fond memories of much of our relationship as allies, and perhaps when you are ready we may try again.

I am waiting for this pathetic charade the Hegemony In Decline has been running to end. For the first time in its miserable existence, your group has had its belligerent plans thwarted, and the reaction is rather amusing. You all meander out to the forums, throwing around nonsensical accusations towards some invisible Machiavellian monster that has apparently wronged you all, and deny any involvement in the planned destruction of Ordo Verde. You're all dazed. Confused. Lost. And I'm rather enjoying myself.

As for what else I am waiting for, I am still anticipating the fulfillment of my request for legitimate, incontrovertible evidence of aggressive actions by Ordo Verde. A request that was made in response to TORN, TPF and Pacifica asking me what the "bare minimum" would be that I need to see to approve of their war against Ordo Verde. Unfortunately for them, I have superior standards.

Quoted for awesomeness

+10 Respect for Revanche

o/ Sparta \o