TORN Announcement

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I told mhawk awhile ago, my tact is just fine.

This man is telling the truth.. He's tacky and sticky and once he's on your Announcement.. you can't ever seem to peel him away.. Maybe someone should steal his rocket ship :P

oo/ TORN.. I loves the TORNer's :wub:

oo/ BW.. Tough decisions are hard to make when it involves close friends. :(

oo/ VE.. Best of luck :huh:

That's a tad unfair. They could think for themselves with a pistol pressing against their temple, they just couldn't really act or speak for themselves.

There's no point to thinking for yourself if your not going to speak those thoughts or act on them :P

I like how people are congratulating a cancellation between two alliances. Show some class and recognize this is something that we should never wish on two groups of friends.

With respect to both parties, I'm sorry to see this happen between allies.

You should know by now that with most of the OWF usual crowd, there's not much said that isn't at least a subtle nose-thumbing at the people that they see as on "the other side." Most folks feel the need to show how clever or macho they are with their posts, and roughly 90% of the time it comes from people that don't have to stones to actually do much more than post on the OWF. It's become a sad state of affairs around these forums, hence why I usually don't waste my time. Alas, someday it may change when people learn to speak to each other in more respectful terms.

With that said, sorry to see the state of your relationship get to this point, TORN and VE.

You should know by now that with most of the OWF usual crowd, there's not much said that isn't at least a subtle nose-thumbing at the people that they see as on "the other side." Most folks feel the need to show how clever or macho they are with their posts, and roughly 90% of the time it comes from people that don't have to stones to actually do much more than post on the OWF. It's become a sad state of affairs around these forums, hence why I usually don't waste my time. Alas, someday it may change when people learn to speak to each other in more respectful terms.

With that said, sorry to see the state of your relationship get to this point, TORN and VE.

I agree with you, all we need in OWF are coments like: "Sad, but necessary."

No matter, a reason wasnt really necessary for this announcement. A precursor is what it is.

Once again you seem to stand at the forefront of treaty announcement trends VE. Well done.

I didn't actually expect this one to be tossed aside for the war. I expect us and our friends shall be meeting you and yours?

It is an MDP, it had to be dropped. It does help to paint the final picture with a little bit more clarity though.

Edited by HeinousOne