A Decree from Sparta

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am saddened by this announcement as I have always enjoyed dealings with Sparta and its Spartan Lovers.. :( Trinite.. Stay Sexy bud :)

I enjoyed rolling with Sparta and dealing with them while I was in Elysium. They were great to us and hopefully we returned the favor. I wish the best of luck to Sparta and hope that someday.. Q membership will be in your interest again. One constant on Bob.. is Change.. May we all find ways to embrace it and rise to the occasion to excel in it.. Best of luck again

oo/ Sparta

oo/ Continuum

Best Regards,

DC

Well thank Odin for that. Good work Sparta, though we may not be allied, I've always had much respect for you and now even more. Best of luck with your new independence and may you never find yourself with such a shoddy crew again.

Don't worry, I raid his alcohol safe quite often, as he'll tell you :P

He only occasionally lets me take a peek in there (only when I joined gov was I allowed any!) He must really like you! ........or you give good alcohol in return.......hmmmm..... hey buddy, hows it goin'? :P