Freeing FAN

Nintenderek

Okay, I decided to start a petition to free FAN.

http://freefancn.webs.com/

Go sign if you wish to see a day where FAN can finally be free. I would just do it out of a topic on here, however I'm too lazy to update an OP regularly :P

EDIT: I just noticed it requires you to enter an e-mail to sign. You can make one up if you want, it doesn't actually matter to me one bit.

Edited by Nintenderek

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, with all these "maybe NPO isn't that bad" announcements I don't know if I can really criticize them so soon.

It's not criticizing them, it's asking them to do one more thing. Surely, if they are as merciful as they say, then they can free an alliance such as FAN, which really can't do any damage to them at all.

We will not free anyone dedicated to our destruction. As has been said time and time again, FAN knows what it needs to do if it wants to be freed.

Maybe they wouldn't be dedicated to your destruction if you weren't at eternal war with them.

You know signing this would be fine and all (and i probably will sign it) but i have to wonder if FAN's using the momentum to try and work something as well or if they're just sitting and waiting for stuff to happen on it's own right now >.>

We will not free anyone dedicated to our destruction. As has been said time and time again, FAN knows what it needs to do if it wants to be freed.

They may know what they need to do but you are asking them to put trust and faith into the NPO. Two things that both parties have lost with each other and to be perfectly honest, after the OoO cancellation debacle, why would FAN put that level of trust in your alliance?

Maybe if all the vagueness was done away with and the NPO simply said FAN can gain peace if they do X,Y, and Z we all could see some progress in the right direction.

However, the NPO never takes actions to appease the masses or the peanut gallery so who cares right?

meh ... I signed it. Never did like to see alliance wide oppression, especially such as this which is spanning over a significant amount of time.

They may know what they need to do but you are asking them to put trust and faith into the NPO. Two things that both parties have lost with each other and to be perfectly honest, after the OoO cancellation debacle, why would FAN put that level of trust in your alliance?

Maybe if all the vagueness was done away with and the NPO simply said FAN can gain peace if they do X,Y, and Z we all could see some progress in the right direction.

However, the NPO never takes actions to appease the masses or the peanut gallery so who cares right?

meh ... I signed it. Never did like to see alliance wide oppression, especially such as this which is spanning over a significant amount of time.

NPO has said that FAN needs to come out of peace mode and fight them before they will consider signing a peace treaty.

The fact that FAN has been coming out of peace mode to fight them on a regular basis for a long time is just an inconvenient thing best ignored.

FAN has been told what to do. If they want peace, they need to fight the war first. All of them. If this isn't "clear" to them, they could try to use private channels to "clarify" the "vagueness."

But as I said, those people dedicated to our destruction will continue to be our enemies. FAN was dedicated to our destructions before the first FAN War, after it, and during the present war as well.

We will not free anyone dedicated to our destruction.

From an outsider's perspective, it appears you have the roles reversed with this statement.

But that's just an outsider's perspective. Personally I'm not going to sign a petition to tell the NPO when to end their wars.

FAN has been told what to do. If they want peace, they need to fight the war first. All of them. If this isn't "clear" to them, they could try to use private channels to "clarify" the "vagueness."

But as I said, those people dedicated to our destruction will continue to be our enemies. FAN was dedicated to our destructions before the first FAN War, after it, and during the present war as well.

If you think that a bunch of nations wasted away from months in combat or peace mode are a threat to NPO's well being right now, you guys deserve the pounding you're going to get.

Cause of death: Terminal Tunnel Vision combined with Chronic Arrogance

Yes, dedicated to your destruction with their 22% soldier levels. The horror!

FAN has fought the longest ongoing war in CN history, and they need to fight more for peace? I don't get it.

If you think that a bunch of nations wasted away from months years in combat or peace mode are a threat to NPO's well being right now, you guys deserve the pounding you're going to get.

Cause of death: Terminal Tunnel Vision combined with Chronic Arrogance

Fixed.

I don't think FAN is a threat to NPO, but I don't know if FAN is salvageable after being a terrorist organization for so long. I doubt if they remember how to be a respectable alliance.

Plus, during this war they've pissed off a lot of other alliances. Like FEAR.

Fixed.

I don't think FAN is a threat to NPO, but I don't know if FAN is salvageable after being a terrorist organization for so long. I doubt if they remember how to be a respectable alliance.

Plus, during this war they've pissed off a lot of other alliances. Like FEAR.

FAN is a more respectable alliance than 99% of the alliances in this game. How many of you can say you'd fight an endless war just because you won't compromise on principle? Next to none of you, or I'd have a lot more allies.

If fighting this war by any means necessary is wrong, I don't want to be right.

You've inflicted serious destruction on their nations already, how much is enough?

Edited by Virillus

FAN is a more respectable alliance than 99% of the alliances in this game. How many of you can say you'd fight an endless war just because you won't compromise on principle? Next to none of you, or I'd have a lot more allies.

If fighting this war by any means necessary is wrong, I don't want to be right.

FAN doesn't have much choice in the matter now do they? I don't think NPO is accepting individual surrenders correct me if I'm wrong. I believe their only choices are to fight, quit CN, or reroll. Most chose the latter two options.

By any means necessary is fine as long as it doesn't include attack/exploiting innocent bystander alliances. It's not just plain wrong, it's just plain stupid. When you're losing a war the last thing you need is new enemies.

Edited by Canik