Freeing FAN

Nintenderek

Al Qaeda thinks they are in the right too, but that doesn't make it correct.

Nice... comparing a CN alliance to a terrorist organisation, as someone who live through an Al Qaeda atrocity upon my own country, I thank you. Your alliance must be so proud to have a SLS like you for a member.

)):

If NPO wasn't already at war with them, we would've been.

I very much doubt that this is the case, your alliance would have never have declared upon FAN at their hight, otherwise you alliance would have been a smudge in the footnote of history

Edited by J D Monroe

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That statement coming from a FAN member makes me feel all warm inside. I'll wear it as a badge of honor.

Enjoy continuing peace mode until Moo says differently.

Cleary you are one of the more learned "pacifican scholars" go read up and learn somthing. Come back when you know facts instead of pathetic assumptions coming from no base but your own mind. ok?

That statement coming from a FAN member makes me feel all warm inside. I'll wear it as a badge of honor.

Enjoy continuing peace mode until Moo says differently.

Glad you feel all warm in side. Maybe you are running a fever. A strong fever is known to sometimes cause a delusional state. That most likely explains your falsehoods about my alliance. Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll donate to a charity so that you can get some medicine and be free from your suffering. It is a sad thing when a former ally can't distinguish between a truth and a lie.

But when you get well, I would like to see your proof that we attempted a coup and that we created Vox Populi. You make the accusations, you need to provide the evidence.

I'll wait for you to create some IRC logs to offer as proof.

That's for my leadership, not for me to speak about.

My point stands. FAN can whine on here as much as they want (and God knows they have to include creating their own media corps otherwise known as Vox Populi), but there is a reason they have to remain in peace mode nearly TWO YEARS after getting caught attempting to coup the NPO and then getting caught again going against terms.

Too bad so sad.

Okay Scooter, this here is just ridiculous. Allow me to introduce myself. Rebel Virginia, founding member of Vox Populi. I think I may be qualified to speak a little on this subject. In August of last year Starfox invited me into a room with Doitzel, JB, Moridin, and a few others. None of those involved were in FAN. You see, Vox was an independent creation.

As for FAN and media, listen sweetheart, they haven't ever needed a proxy from which to speak through. They let you know exactly what's on their mind. And when they do things, they do it directly. Can your alliance say the same?

Okay Scooter, this here is just ridiculous. Allow me to introduce myself. Rebel Virginia, founding member of Vox Populi. I think I may be qualified to speak a little on this subject. In August of last year Starfox invited me into a room with Doitzel, JB, Moridin, and a few others. None of those involved were in FAN. You see, Vox was an independent creation.

As for FAN and media, listen sweetheart, they haven't ever needed a proxy from which to speak through. They let you know exactly what's on their mind. And when they do things, they do it directly. Can your alliance say the same?

As another founder, I disagree with RV's experience. As I recall, it was directly stated that "We work for FAN and only FAN."

As another founder, I disagree with RV's experience. As I recall, it was directly stated that "We work for FAN and only FAN."

Yeah I've got to agree with my fellow Senator's version of events. I'm pretty sure our charter has those exact words in it. Curiously, we're also a secret branch of the NPO, gathering undesirables to one place to be systematically put down.

I'll let you figure out the implications on your own.