Ex-\m/embers

WarriorConcept

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/blamed for forcing \m/ to disband even though no one can actually force someone to disband

just thought I'd get that in there before the inevitable (and retarded) )): sponge )): post

I could type up a long response to this comment, but this isn't the time nor the place to bring that up.

So, new nation, and in RAD now. Ya dig :)

Edit:

You want a timeframe, right after GW3 to when \m/ disbanded.

My old nation name is in my sig.

Edited by Caliph

/blamed for forcing \m/ to disband even though no one can actually force someone to disband

just thought I'd get that in there before the inevitable (and retarded) )): sponge )): post

Because FAN is doing so well by not disbanding. Because GOONS did so well by not disbanding until long after the alliance died in Peace Mode. :rolleyes:

No, I'll tell you what retarded is...retarded is creating 350 martyrs and not expecting them to come back at you as 10 x 350 angry swords of God.

Enjoy Planet Bob from the fringes of the action, pretending to be important because people in RIA and other alliances talk too much...I guess.

Is there any alliance you haven't been in? :lol:

Hey, I've been in the exact same alliances as Virillus and it's really not that many :P

Especially considering the only 2 I (and he) ever left for non-disbanding/merging reasons were Sanctum and VE.

Because FAN is doing so well by not disbanding. Because GOONS did so well by not disbanding until long after the alliance died in Peace Mode. :rolleyes:

No, I'll tell you what retarded is...retarded is creating 350 martyrs and not expecting them to come back at you as 10 x 350 angry swords of God.

Enjoy Planet Bob from the fringes of the action, pretending to be important because people in RIA and other alliances talk too much...I guess.

Well the fringes are a hell of a lot more exciting if you ask me. And seriously, its been over a year. It wouldn't be retarded to be mad at Sponge a month later, or three months even, but its been a year and a half. Everyone who made \m/ cool has dropped it by now, and everyone who ruined it still hasn't. *cough*

Edited by Chief Savage Man

Uh, march-september. Seems like I was a !@#$%^ nobody ;_;

We joined LW together in July 2007...and promptly got spanked because Jaz...right, "banned member" started up \m/OON and immediately started declaring wars without knowing anything about the game mechanics. <_<

As for \m/ 2.0...

No such animal, never was. Each of the people/groups that went on from \m/ took different things from their experiences there and applied it to the alliances they ended up at down the road. RAD has the "lulz" factor, Rok the inner strength of good people in middle and upper government, Valhalla was heavily influenced by the warrior side of \m/, TORN and MK the loyalty. There were some spectacular successes, some very notable failures, but in the end \m/, like Elvis, is everywhere.

People in every alliance talk to much, or else people "not in the know" such as myself, wouldn't be aware of everything vox knows.

Well the fringes are a hell of a lot more exciting if you ask me. And seriously, its been over a year. It wouldn't be retarded to be mad at Sponge a month later, or three months even, but its been a year and a half. Everyone who made \m/ cool has dropped it by now, and everyone who ruined it still hasn't. *cough*

CSM, I spend surprisingly little time thinking of Electron Sponge these days. I have too much to do in RL and when I'm concentrating on dear old Planet Bob, it's mundane things like trying to get Valhalla's recruiting jump started, fussing over why tech sellers can't seem to gasp the concept of sending tech after they are sent cash for it, and when it is I might actually get to shoot something again. Occasionally I set aside time to troll write posts in these forums, make suggestions for changes I'd like to see in the game mechanics, and talk to friends in Valhalla on Skype.

That leaves me about 30 second once or twice a month to think about the old days, what could have been, what still could be, and remind your Sponge that he's not the smartest kid in the class and never was. Actually Slayer99 busts on him FAR more than I ever do and Slayer is of course not an alumnus of \m/.

You remember Sponge as that guy that ran NpO when it was a member of the Initiative and an ally of \m/. By the time the final war had started you were long gone from the game. You never suffered the trauma of disbandment because you weren't there for it. In other words, your opinion on this matter is of no value. Your opinion of me I could honest care less about. You had a chance to *matter* when you came back by joining TORN, Rok, Valhalla or even RAD and not be part of one of the longest running jokes on Planet Bob. You chose poorly.

I love you pieces buddy, but this makes me want to slap you. :unsure:

It's true, \m/, like Elvis, is everywhere.

acdc_m.png

Somehow, someday, we have to get you peace in this God forsaken game. You're too stubborn to be anything but Lady D, so I guess we're going to have to get you paroled to Valhalla or something.

Love you too my dear. :awesome:

You remember Sponge as that guy that ran NpO when it was a member of the Initiative and an ally of \m/. By the time the final war had started you were long gone from the game. You never suffered the trauma of disbandment because you weren't there for it. In other words, your opinion on this matter is of no value. Your opinion of me I could honest care less about. You had a chance to *matter* when you came back by joining TORN, Rok, Valhalla or even RAD and not be part of one of the longest running jokes on Planet Bob. You chose poorly.

As a matter of fact, I was there through the entire thing. I didn't have a nation, but I was there the whole time while my appeal was getting looked at. I watched the TPF thing unfurl right before my eyes as it brought down the entire UJP. I was right there when \m/ disbanded. I actually appealed to MK to be a member when I got unbanned (I was pretty sure I was going to get the appeal) but there was some complications (bros) so I gave up and quit. Get your facts straight. I saw the entire thing. I could have joined TORN, except I hate pretty much everybody in that alliance and always have. I could have joined RoK or Valhalla to "matter", which means being a bureaucrat managing aid trains or some other boring !@#$, waiting for that one week of time where I get to piss away my months of building attacking somebody. Or I could be part of the "running joke", do something interesting and fight the alliances that I see as detrimental to the game. I made a very good choice if you ask me. This isn't real, Hal. I could matter all I want, but when I turn the computer off, I'm still the same guy I was when I turned it on.

It's true, \m/, like Elvis, is everywhere.

acdc_m.png

Somehow, someday, we have to get you peace in this God forsaken game. You're too stubborn to be anything but Lady D, so I guess we're going to have to get you paroled to Valhalla or something.

Love you too my dear. :awesome:

Oh you didn't hear? Moo let me off. the only thing I'm waiting on is to hear back from GGA... I've been waiting to hear back from them for 3 days now... <_<

I was expecting something AWESOME, but NO I get an Elvis wanna-be singing a crappy song. :wacko:

CSM, I spend surprisingly little time thinking of Electron Sponge these days. I have too much to do in RL and when I'm concentrating on dear old Planet Bob, it's mundane things like trying to get Valhalla's recruiting jump started, fussing over why tech sellers can't seem to gasp the concept of sending tech after they are sent cash for it, and when it is I might actually get to shoot something again. Occasionally I set aside time to troll write posts in these forums, make suggestions for changes I'd like to see in the game mechanics, and talk to friends in Valhalla on Skype.

That leaves me about 30 second once or twice a month to think about the old days, what could have been, what still could be, and remind your Sponge that he's not the smartest kid in the class and never was. Actually Slayer99 busts on him FAR more than I ever do and Slayer is of course not an alumnus of \m/.

I wasn't here either Hal. You want to slam me too?

Life sucks, but Savage made his choice. How about you respect that, regardless of your feelings. I never forget where the hell I came from, or who had my back at the end of the day. If a different AA has made you or anyone else around here forget, that's a damn shame.

To quote a certain Flpwch: Check yoself befo u wreck yoself.