Ex-\m/embers

WarriorConcept

Because FAN is doing so well by not disbanding. Because GOONS did so well by not disbanding until long after the alliance died in Peace Mode. :rolleyes:

No, I'll tell you what retarded is...retarded is creating 350 martyrs and not expecting them to come back at you as 10 x 350 angry swords of God.

Enjoy Planet Bob from the fringes of the action, pretending to be important because people in RIA and other alliances talk too much...I guess.

Excuse me? If you have something to say, say it.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do miss the good old days myself looking back. The big picture has been getting rather boring as of late, and after doing an update on the cyberverse decides I really do miss the old raid or two. God I need to find me a war to get involved with.

Edit: The problem seems to be the big picture in terms of action really. It's hard to get involved in small affairs without the world pushing inward trying to be able to do something as well. Still I can't say being on the fringe, or the big picture is a bad thing. As long as you're enjoying it then it's not a bad decision.

Edited by Gerald Meane

Oh you didn't hear? Moo let me off. the only thing I'm waiting on is to hear back from GGA... I've been waiting to hear back from them for 3 days now... <_<

I was expecting something AWESOME, but NO I get an Elvis wanna-be singing a crappy song. :wacko:

Tell ironchef I sent you and I'll vouch for you. Actually you and ironchef should get along great. ;)

Excuse me? If you have something to say, say it.

Actually I think I just did. While I singled out RIA, Vox gets its information from other alliances as well. RIA in particular came to mind only because of a conversation I had once in which Xiph and crew wasn't happy with RIA over some leak involving SuperFriends. Since I'm no longer associated with a SF alliance, I suggest you take it up with them.

Actually I think I just did. While I singled out RIA, Vox gets its information from other alliances as well. RIA in particular came to mind only because of a conversation I had once in which Xiph and crew wasn't happy with RIA over some leak involving SuperFriends. Since I'm no longer associated with a SF alliance, I suggest you take it up with them.

You continue to talk about things that you're totally clueless about. We get rumors from RIA sometimes, sure enough, but we get rumors from everyone else, too. RIA is not a major source of information for Vox.

Attention \m/embers:

The cat has a long face...repeat...the cat has a long face.

The tree is in bloom...repeat...the tree is in bloom.

Mario has a brushy mustache...repeat...Mario has a bushy mustache.

The red zone is for loading and unloading only...repeat...the red zone is for loading and unloading only.

The crow flies at dusk...repeat...the crow flies at dusk.

Britney is not pregnant...repeat...Britney is not pregnant.

The soda can is on the table...repeat...the soda can is on the table.

Luke 3:15...repeat...Luke 3:15

The desk has a brown drawer...repeat...the desk has a brown drawer.

:awesome: Who recognizes that?

You mean that one leak that happened over a year ago and had no actual effect on anything? :v:

Lolwhat? I don't know what you're on but clearly there's money to be had off it. There's no dissension within SF. Never has and there never will be.

CSM, I spend surprisingly little time thinking of Electron Sponge these days. I have too much to do in RL and when I'm concentrating on dear old Planet Bob, it's mundane things like trying to get Valhalla's recruiting jump started, fussing over why tech sellers can't seem to gasp the concept of sending tech after they are sent cash for it, and when it is I might actually get to shoot something again. Occasionally I set aside time to troll write posts in these forums, make suggestions for changes I'd like to see in the game mechanics, and talk to friends in Valhalla on Skype.

I'm going to call this the "hockey mom defence", and I'm going to call you Joe Six-Pack.

Well I just did my homework and after talking to very reliable sources about this I have come to the conclusion that you are either

A: Talking out of your $@!

or

B: Talking about something that predates the existence of Vox and about a member who gave info to an alliance after they left RIA about a year ago. Which means you are being intentionally misleading in an attempt to make RIA look bad.

Hal, I like you and I always have but if you are going to come here and post intentionally misleading information about my alliance we will have a problem.

Attention \m/embers:

:awesome: Who recognizes that?

I hope I remember it, I wrote it.

Oh and...

The can of tuna is on the blue shelf...the can of tuna is on the blue shelf. :ph34r:

Well I just did my homework and after talking to very reliable sources about this I have come to the conclusion that you are either

A: Talking out of your $@!

or

B: Talking about something that predates the existence of Vox and about a member who gave info to an alliance after they left RIA about a year ago. Which means you are being intentionally misleading in an attempt to make RIA look bad.

Hal, I like you and I always have but if you are going to come here and post intentionally misleading information about my alliance we will have a problem.

C. I know FAR more than anyone at Vox about what's going on behind the scenes. The smart play here for members of SF is to let the disgruntled guy spout off a bit in a reunion thread and let it go. You're smoking up the room and it draws attention you don't want from those looking for fire.

Edited by ChairmanHal

I hope I remember it, I wrote it.

Oh and...

The can of tuna is on the blue shelf...the can of tuna is on the blue shelf. :ph34r:

C. I know FAR more than anyone at Vox about what's going on behind the scenes. The smart play here for members of SF is to let the disgruntled guy spout off a bit in a reunion thread and let it go. You're smoking up the room and it draws attention you don't want from those looking for fire.

Threats do not become you Hal. You know me better than to think you can come in here and lie without getting called on it. Be disgruntled all you want but stop making !@#$ up.

Hal, you know I love you like a brother, but coming in here and dropping hints because you're too bored to maintain OP/COMSEC on yo $*!@ is irritating. I know you were trained better than that, because I know R taught all of us from day one: OPSEC/COMSEC. KEEP IT.

Don't talk yourself up; it makes you look like you have no clue what you're on about.

Hey, I've been in the exact same alliances as Virillus and it's really not that many :P

Especially considering the only 2 I (and he) ever left for non-disbanding/merging reasons were Sanctum and VE.

VE: Swallowing Alliances since September '07 :awesome: